What's new

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, seems that JSK updated Irene/Irina around 2 days ago, just some minor animation bugfixes. If anyone wants to share the updated link of the game, it's appreciated. Although I don't know if the uncensor for it would work or not. Another thing of note is that he mentioned a little bit more about it on his blog.

Edit: Nevermind, I found a link for it in another site I use to check daily. Here it is if anyone is interested.

TonyAlvarez

Reputation score
I translated Isokaze. It is necessary to mention that English is not my first language, so a few dialogues may bother you. If so, you can tell me which ones and I'll change them to upload it again. But I swear I did my best and was so hard for 2 reasons: 1) This lovely lady-ship has a very peculiar and formal way to speak, so her japanese it's so difficult to decode (with google translate i can get only incoherent clues and see the romaji, with my poor anime japanese level). 2) I don't know why, but who wrote the game code put, scrambled, Hamakaze and Isokaze's scripts together. So it was harder to find the text that really appears in the game than to translate it. Anyway... Enjoy!

https:// mega .nz/#!PBQUSCRZ!t_4qtoiam3wdLCzgu5CLlnSWqr-om5k7qCDmf9rxGks

Last edited:

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't know if I'm slow but isn't the "chance" a bit too fast? I'm having trouble getting all the scenes because of it.

TonyAlvarez

Reputation score
I don't know if I'm slow but isn't the "chance" a bit too fast? I'm having trouble getting all the scenes because of it.
The ''chance'' time is actually very short, you have to click at the moment she is making her move (you'll notice that you can't hit her) and wait until the chance appears, if not, just defend yourself and try it again.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, it seems Reimi's game got updated as well, same date, 4th of July as Irina's/Irene's game, As far as Google Translate goes, he added some things on the EX 2 Mode as well as some bugs got corrected, and something regarding the recepction of one of Reimi's special moves got improved.

Here's the original raw text of the new update if anyone wants to look it up.
2018年07月04日
・Hシーンに快感度制御ボタン追加
・EX2モードで「電気あんま(受け)」追加
・他細かい不具合等を修正

And as previously with Irina/Irene, I managed to find a download link in the same site I posted before, if anyone's interested. Also didn't try with the uncensor if it'll work with this new version or not. Did anyone try the uncensor files with the new version of Irina/Irene any thoughts, anything that worked or didn't?

Anyhow, have a good day.

D

Deleted member 359551

can you tell my why when i go h scenes i have gray screen ?
Most likely you're missing the "sub" folder in which all auxiliary .swf files are. Check your package and make sure both the main .swf and "sub" folder with all files within it are extracted to the same location/folder.

deathwish$

Reputation score
Most likely you're missing the "sub" folder in which all auxiliary .swf files are. Check your package and make sure both the main .swf and "sub" folder with all files within it are extracted to the same location/folder.
they are there but mayby is my swf pleyer?

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
they are there but mayby is my swf pleyer?
I recommend you use flash projector.

How to use:
  1. Download the Flash Projector to somewhere on your PC you know you won't delete it (mine exists in my documents folder)
  2. Right-click the SWF file and go to "Open With > Choose Another App"
  3. Scroll down and click "More Apps".
  4. Scroll even further down and Click "Look for another APP on this PC"
  5. Go to where you put the flash projector and click on it.
  6. Finished.
Flash projector is objectively the best way to view Flash files. It's an official adobe product.

If that doesn't solve your problem, I recommend making absolutely sure your folder structure is what you started with. Also sometimes non-unicode file paths or extremely long filepaths cause problems in Windows. You can't change the name of the folder "sub" but you can change the folder that everything is inside.

BillyJohnson367

Reputation score
That's ok, except Poi all the ones I listed don't appear in the anime.
I know that now. I haven't seen most of the characters that I like in the anime. I'm actually disappointed. What? Are they all just from a game? Coz that's the hint I keep seeing when I google this stuff. And the Admiral is never shown, like wtf??? I thought the anime was gonna be through the eyes of the Admiral, but instead I dealt with the first 6 episodes thus far and all I got out of it was "Some of these girls are too freaking gay, I'm done."

BillyJohnson367

Reputation score
I recommend you use flash projector.

How to use:
  1. Download the Flash Projector to somewhere on your PC you know you won't delete it (mine exists in my documents folder)
  2. Right-click the SWF file and go to "Open With > Choose Another App"
  3. Scroll down and click "More Apps".
  4. Scroll even further down and Click "Look for another APP on this PC"
  5. Go to where you put the flash projector and click on it.
  6. Finished.
Flash projector is objectively the best way to view Flash files. It's an official adobe product.

If that doesn't solve your problem, I recommend making absolutely sure your folder structure is what you started with. Also sometimes non-unicode file paths or extremely long filepaths cause problems in Windows. You can't change the name of the folder "sub" but you can change the folder that everything is inside.
Titan, bruh, is that just an ad or is that part of your post? There's this Patreon thing there. I'm just curious because it looks interesting....

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I know that now. I haven't seen most of the characters that I like in the anime. I'm actually disappointed. What? Are they all just from a game? Coz that's the hint I keep seeing when I google this stuff. And the Admiral is never shown, like wtf??? I thought the anime was gonna be through the eyes of the Admiral, but instead I dealt with the first 6 episodes thus far and all I got out of it was "Some of these girls are too freaking gay, I'm done."
Pretty much, Kancolle is a gacha game. Arguably the most famous one, fate/go and Azur Lane is giving it a run though.
Admiral won't be shown because he/she is suppose to be a self-insert. Though, it might as well just been an actually character. The moment it focuses on Potat....Fubuki other than a looooot of the more interesting, better looking characters. It lost that self-insertness to me.

Anywho, I really want JSK to continue with the free, Kancolle mini-games. I wouldn't even mind some Fate/Go ones. Dear Suwako those games was practically made to be hentai material.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Pretty much, Kancolle is a gacha game. Arguably the most famous one, fate/go and Azur Lane is giving it a run though.
Admiral won't be shown because he/she is suppose to be a self-insert. Though, it might as well just been an actually character. The moment it focuses on Potat....Fubuki other than a looooot of the more interesting, better looking characters. It lost that self-insertness to me.

Anywho, I really want JSK to continue with the free, Kancolle mini-games. I wouldn't even mind some Fate/Go ones. Dear Suwako those games was practically made to be hentai material.
Makes only sense, since Typemoon did make hentai visual novels originally, thank the creators for doujins.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Titan, bruh, is that just an ad or is that part of your post? There's this Patreon thing there. I'm just curious because it looks interesting....
It's my signature.
Yes. I'm currently working on a game though I'm not too active on these boards.

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
In reimi's game when she mounts you during the fight you get three options and the top options lets you punch her but for the bottom two punches when I try to select them it doesn't let me. What are the requirements for the bottom two options?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
1. Punch her.
2. While her stun gauge is still filled, either get her off you (2 stock) or activate the cowgirl position (2-5 stock depending on skill investment). Needless to say her hp has to be 50% or less to pull off either move.

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
Ah I see thanks, does there happen to be an ending guide by any chance? This is the only JSK game that i'm having trouble finding out the endings unfortunately.

Last edited: