What's new

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
With some trial and error I managed to get all the endings for MGB. I have copied the save file but is it okay to upload it here? Also to get ending 3, after you shoot the lust shots, you have to block Mia's attempt to fuck you.
If you can upload the save file I will really appreciate I seem to be having trouble unlocking scenes for this game

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score
If you can upload the save file I will really appreciate I seem to be having trouble unlocking scenes for this game
If I attach the save file, let them (the guys in charge of the MEGA folder) know that I have it.

Delexicus

Reputation score
If I attach the save file, let them (the guys in charge of the MEGA folder) know that I have it.
I monitor both this thread, as well the JSK translation thread daily. I can add your save to the MEGA repository. It would also be helpful if you could write the path to the save file in a .txt please.

EDIT 1.)

On that note, I actually need the save files and relative paths for all the JSK games. If someone, or multiple someones, would like to post there saves and paths, it would be quite helpful in filling out the Repository.

Last edited:

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I monitor both this thread, as well the JSK translation thread daily. I can add your save to the MEGA repository. It would also be helpful if you could write the path to the save file in a .txt please.

EDIT 1.)

On that note, I actually need the save files and relative paths for all the JSK games. If someone, or multiple someones, would like to post there saves and paths, it would be quite helpful in filling out the Repository.
Okay I'll attach it. Just give me a few minutes.

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
that 1 JSK game looks good with the monster girls, I think its going to play different then the rest of his games.

Pacmanisawesome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The shoplifter girl and Shion were two of my favorite games. I just love that setting and this seems to be a re-tread of that and that makes me happy. I'll never get tired of those(although the princess interrogation one wasn't to my liking with the positions). I'd honestly pay him to change the girl and her personality even if he had to keep the same scenes for that type of setting with his new way of doing animations. Really would like a version of the shoplifting one with a snobby gyaru.

Seriously I'd buy different versions of the game. This is the best news I've heard all week. Hope he makes more pregnant endings as well, hopefully he caught on that it's something many people really like.

JustKind

Reputation score
Well, about the new game in development... The release probably will be... Early june? Worst case scenario... Late june? Perhaps July? What do you guys think?

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Well, about the new game in development... The release probably will be... Early june? Worst case scenario... Late june? Perhaps July? What do you guys think?
It could be earlier, considering that he won't have to animate any fight scenes. But there's also a possibility that this game might not resemble shion and shoplifter girl as much as we think, and could include some new mechanics we haven't seen yet.

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I have mosaic uncensored Icevail's 3-15-2019 Great Demon Lord partial translation. It is uploading to the MEGA repository now. Wait ten minutes and it should be done uploading.
Is it ready now? Also where's the MEGA repository?
Edit: Never mind.

Last edited:

Bio Researcher

Reputation score
The shoplifter girl and Shion were two of my favorite games. I just love that setting and this seems to be a re-tread of that and that makes me happy. I'll never get tired of those(although the princess interrogation one wasn't to my liking with the positions). I'd honestly pay him to change the girl and her personality even if he had to keep the same scenes for that type of setting with his new way of doing animations. Really would like a version of the shoplifting one with a snobby gyaru.

Seriously I'd buy different versions of the game. This is the best news I've heard all week. Hope he makes more pregnant endings as well, hopefully he caught on that it's something many people really like.
Yeah, same here; personally looking forward to his upcoming game! I'm more towards the interrogation type of gameplay rather than the battle versions JSK makes, although some of my favorite battle versions were Vampire Hunter N and the ones where you fight Kaname Kagura and Miyui.

Speaking of which, do you guys think this game [xx with ayasaki] should be placed in the "Older Freeware Games" section of the guide?

Delexicus

Reputation score
Yeah, same here; personally looking forward to his upcoming game! I'm more towards the interrogation type of gameplay rather than the battle versions JSK makes, although some of my favorite battle versions were Vampire Hunter N and the ones where you fight Kaname Kagura and Miyui.

Speaking of which, do you guys think this game [xx with ayasaki] should be placed in the "Older Freeware Games" section of the guide?
Yes, XX with Ayasaki should be incorporated into the guide. I have added a table of contents entry and Title screen picture to start the game entry. If anyone has the a walk-through handy for Ayasaki, it would be appreciated if you could post it either here or in the guide itself.

Bio Researcher

Reputation score
Yes, XX with Ayasaki should be incorporated into the guide. I have added a table of contents entry and Title screen picture to start the game entry. If anyone has the a walk-through handy for Ayasaki, it would be appreciated if you could post it either here or in the guide itself.
Hmm... I think the game only has two endings/outcome [excluding game over/getting reported]

Lewd Ending: Max out Obedience, and raise her arousal till she blushes during interrogation.

Slave/Broken Ending: Max out Obedience, and do not raise her arousal during interrogation. Finish sex as soon as possible.

I'm not sure if choosing different/multiple dialogue choices affects anything... as I'm able to get only two of these outcomes.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Hmm... I think the game only has two endings/outcome [excluding game over/getting reported]

Lewd Ending: Max out Obedience, and raise her arousal till she blushes during interrogation.

Slave/Broken Ending: Max out Obedience, and do not raise her arousal during interrogation. Finish sex as soon as possible.

I'm not sure if choosing different/multiple dialogue choices affects anything... as I'm able to get only two of these outcomes.
The endings you found track with how you unlock Lewd and Broken endings. The dialogue choices will be important to unlock the Love and the other ending.

Bio Researcher

Reputation score
I recall achieving the Love ending before, but I'm not sure how I did it

I don't anything know about the "other ending", though