What's new

OneOfUs

Reputation score
It appears I have a Radeon graphics card, gonna check out my options in the control center. Thanks Aesthetic.
I'm running Radeon and nothing runs weirdly for me. Are you running an older copy of windows and is your flash updated to the newest?
Every version of windows has it's weird kinks, and some flash games freak out when using older versions they weren't made on, and Macromedia style players even more so.

Reputation score
new blog update, as i cant read moon runes (well i can, but it only extends to maybe the first ten numbers?) i let google translate, this is what i got out of it.. progress at 65%, counter h to kick this time corresponds to viewpoint change (dunno what to mak of it btw, google translator at its best again), also there seem to be a lot of requests regarding the half open clothes for upper body apparently its now a shirt opening state?
im definitely curious about how the game will be this time around, also the picture looks promising

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
new blog update, as i cant read moon runes (well i can, but it only extends to maybe the first ten numbers?) i let google translate, this is what i got out of it.. progress at 65%, counter h to kick this time corresponds to viewpoint change (dunno what to mak of it btw, google translator at its best again), also there seem to be a lot of requests regarding the half open clothes for upper body apparently its now a shirt opening state?
im definitely curious about how the game will be this time around, also the picture looks promising
None of the other combat games featuring the counter-move rape had anything aside from one visual. This one is the first one in the stable to have multiple viewpoints.

Also, undressing in the previous games was strictly shirt on or shirt off. Thanks to user demand, another option has been introduced (shirt on, but unbuttoned). Example in the blog screenshot.

Basically a progress report and new feature introduction (however minor it is).

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Off-topic. Ask somewhere else.
So any good Hentai games to play on the moment? I like Ryona games or games with a lot of hentai animations, which means i dont play many.

I ll guess i ll go back and play Dragon quest builders 2 then.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
So any good Hentai games to play on the moment? I like Ryona games or games with a lot of hentai animations, which means i dont play many.

I ll guess i ll go back and play Dragon quest builders 2 then.
Have you tried Amayui Castle Meister by Eushully (it has english patch)?
Bit on expensive side, but it has good art style and decent voice acting.

Bio Researcher

Reputation score
That scene/screenshot from the latest blog update... now a that's rare position/method

So this is supposed to be a remake of Orekko/Chisato? One of my early favs

The fighting mechanics seems quite advanced.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
So this is supposed to be a remake of Orekko/Chisato? One of my early favs

The fighting mechanics seems quite advanced.
Yes, its a remake from the orekko. ☺
JSK did change the fight mechanics few games back, the chat side also has taken new direction with the heart and diamond indicators.

Lich_Lord_F

Reputation score
So I got a new laptop and none of my old saves translated over. I now don't know where on my new Windows 10 laptop save data for these normally goes, because the old pathway I used on my Windows 7 laptop doesn't seem to exist anymore. Does anyone know where I can download and store saves?

Aesthetic

Reputation score
So I got a new laptop and none of my old saves translated over. I now don't know where on my new Windows 10 laptop save data for these normally goes, because the old pathway I used on my Windows 7 laptop doesn't seem to exist anymore. Does anyone know where I can download and store saves?
Dude just beat the games again. They're all super short.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
There's a readme file in the repository that tells you the pathway. in the 100% save folder. Largely though that's just if you want to fap right then and there. Aesthetic is right. All routes in most games can be cleared within 4 hours.

Reputation score
another blog update.. (google translate goooo)
no change in progrees of the main game, but there are 2 additional scenes planned for all 18 scenes, also the heat is problematic for his pc and monitor with his room temperature being 30°c and more as the air conditioning in his room didnt work...
and with the end of win 7 support i mind, and his monitor being hot af, he want to get a new pc and monitor which will probably take a week, so with all that going on the progress of new works is slowing down, the release in august might get a bit difficult.
and a joke about handjobs at the end

well, he isnt the only one experiencing the heat although atm its fairly ok considering we have thunderstorms (light and heavy) accompanied with rain which coincidentally is good for the plants.. its still warm tho XD

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gotta Suk when his air-con is busted and his computer overheating. it will hinder the progress.

CorvoFate

Reputation score
Hey all, new here :p
So while playing Moody Niece I found something funny
Love ending > slow 2 > full horny > manual > skip to final cumsplosion > let it happen twice > skip to end > watch her face lol.
Not sure if it's supposed to happen, but I found it funny nonetheless.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey all, new here :p
So while playing Moody Niece I found something funny
Love ending > slow 2 > full horny > manual > skip to final cumsplosion > let it happen twice > skip to end > watch her face lol.
Not sure if it's supposed to happen, but I found it funny nonetheless.
Bwahahaha, wtf happens to her eyes 😂!?

Ranos

Reputation score
Just tried it myself. The transition is very brief, but it almost seems like her eyeballs are clipping through her face. A little disturbing,yet hilarious.

CorvoFate

Reputation score
Bwahahaha, wtf happens to her eyes 😂!?
Nooo idea :LOL: but it reminded me of a "Kawaii uguu~" pic I saw a while back haha!

Just tried it myself. The transition is very brief, but it almost seems like her eyeballs are clipping through her face. A little disturbing,yet hilarious.
Probably something sensible like that... Or maybe she is haunted by Momo :eek: Ahaha.