What's new

Reputation score
There will always be dedicated swf programs like swf opener by unh etc.
You'll also be able to still play them in your browser with a small plugin.
google chrome is problemtic there tho, it stopped playing swf files for a year or more? dunno since when, but whatever... you cant use plugins there for whatever reason, microsoft edge still works tho and firefox as well i think, point in case being that i sometimes play on comdotgame

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Did anyone make a decensor for the niece? I did a search for censor but i only saw miyui as the latest one.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Check the Mega Repository linked in the Community JSK Studio Guide. Check my sig or the first post for a link to the Guide. It's under the untranslated section of the Repository.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
2 more weeks... And all endings are bloomers?

Somehow i feel abit disappointed. Could at least have a swimsuit / uniform ending.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
it's just a throwback to how she wore bloomers in all scenes.

D

Deleted member 376541

I figured that It'd take 2 weeks considering it takes 1 week for him to make a scene.

DannyUwU

Reputation score
since chrome will stop supporting abode flash player after 2020, will jsk studios continue making new games?

Reputation score
since chrome will stop supporting abode flash player after 2020, will jsk studios continue making new games?
it just means that one browser cant play those files, there are still ways to play those with flash projector for example, also microsoft edge and firefox can still play those,
i can imagine that if the day those files cant be played normally anymore should come, that jsk changes the format, thats probably all it needs to work again

I figured that It'd take 2 weeks considering it takes 1 week for him to make a scene.
did he mention that some time or did you notice that at a certain point?

Phenomenal

Reputation score
As far as I know, he's already dealing with this issue. That's why he "also" releases a "Adobe Air version" each of his new games.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Which games have kiss scenes?
Great Demon Lord has kissing and groping similar to the interrogation style games under "tied fellatio and titjob". Magic-Sonic Blast-chain-right bottom option, just click on her mouth and hold as long as you want to smooch. Hoping he adds options like this during intercourse scenes in future works.

D

Deleted member 376541

it just means that one browser cant play those files, there are still ways to play those with flash projector for example, also microsoft edge and firefox can still play those,
i can imagine that if the day those files cant be played normally anymore should come, that jsk changes the format, thats probably all it needs to work again

did he mention that some time or did you notice that at a certain point?
I noticed it at this point.
His blog update schedule gives it away.
I'm not exactly sure If JSK工房 Is aware of Standalone Adobe Flash Player 32.

D

Deleted member 376541

Great Demon Lord has kissing and groping similar to the interrogation style games under "tied fellatio and titjob". Magic-Sonic Blast-chain-right bottom option, just click on her mouth and hold as long as you want to smooch. Hoping he adds options like this during intercourse scenes in future works.
The fact I never noticed that this mechanic existed Is rather insulting.

Reputation score
I noticed it at this point.
His blog update schedule gives it away.
I'm not exactly sure If JSK工房 Is aware of Standalone Adobe Flash Player 32.
ah ok, having the schedule in mind it does make sense

shame on you, SHAAAAAAAAAAME
jk (or not? SHAAA...), the kissing isnt exactly hidden but also is not super obvious, you simply dont notice at first

Ranos

Reputation score
Hey, if it makes you feel any better, i didn't notice it too. To be fair, most of the time for his games, his kissing scenes are tied to certain options that you have to press a button on the menu,usually located on the right side of the screen, And they'd usually not show up in his fighting games. It also doesn't help that the scenes that are usually interactive, usually only allows you to affect her clothes, or rub her boobs and pussy.

KRU

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
google chrome is problemtic there tho, it stopped playing swf files for a year or more? dunno since when, but whatever... you cant use plugins there for whatever reason, microsoft edge still works tho and firefox as well i think, point in case being that i sometimes play on comdotgame
🧐 my chrome runs flash games just fine in the browser, also checked on comdotgames.
I'm still sure that you'll be able to play flash games anywhere, browser on desktop.
It's like "we stop supporting windows 7", it still runs just fine and is waaaay more complex than a simple flash .run application.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
🧐 my chrome runs flash games just fine in the browser, also checked on comdotgames.
I'm still sure that you'll be able to play flash games anywhere, browser on desktop.
It's like "we stop supporting windows 7", it still runs just fine and is waaaay more complex than a simple flash .run application.
yeah I watched a you tube vid on the complexities of using flash games on chrome now.... you gotta know how to embed the suckers in a web page! No thank you, I'll stick to the projector or Internet Explorer.