What's new

Pacmanisawesome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure if this is the correct way to get the endings but once you beat her the first time, if you didn't H her you'll unlock a second mode for a rematch as a virgin, not Hing her the entire time and I think picking all the top options gives you the love end. If you did H her you'll unlock a secondary mode where she's not a virgin. If you continue to force H her you'll get the rape ending. I'm not sure if this is what caused it but I kept her at 3 hearts, but did not H her at all and I got the lewd ending. The only ending I haven't gotten was the subordinate ending and Idk what I'm doing wrong, I've tried multiple combinations of answers but no dice.

Also on the non-virgin route, I think if you get the lewd ending you unlock a ''part 2'' of that path, which is kinda like the ''endless'' modes in previous games, she doesn't seem very disdainful of you and is very happy when you H her in this mode but Idk what she's saying. Whenever you get her HP to 0 in this mode there will be a 4th option at the bottom, this simply ends the mode and gives you your points if you still need to buy any upgrades, otherwise it's endless sparring.

Pacmanisawesome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay so I got the save file and checked out the subordinate ending and she goes totally psycho S&M queen on you so I assume getting the ending has to do with letting her H you

Greywraith

Reputation score
The only ending I haven't gotten was the subordinate ending and Idk what I'm doing wrong, I've tried multiple combinations of answers but no dice.

Also on the non-virgin route, I think if you get the lewd ending you unlock a ''part 2'' of that path, which is kinda like the ''endless'' modes in previous games, she doesn't seem very disdainful of you and is very happy when you H her in this mode but Idk what she's saying. Whenever you get her HP to 0 in this mode there will be a 4th option at the bottom, this simply ends the mode and gives you your points if you still need to buy any upgrades, otherwise it's endless sparring.
Okay so I got the save file and checked out the subordinate ending and she goes totally psycho S&M queen on you so I assume getting the ending has to do with letting her H you
Got it on my second playthrough
Go for the Extramode where she is not a virgin.
Have her lewd you over and over (get her to screw you preferably), win, then keep making her lewding you, win again, keep making her lewding you, and then lose to her on purpose.

Delexicus

Reputation score
I think that "A fighter mistook me for her rival" is suitable. The "her" at the end sets the gender of the fighter.

In the original: (kakutou musume ni ada to machigaeraretanda ga)
The gender is made clear from the start (musume = girl) an only there.
What I did was move that to the end by using a female possessive pronoun (her).

Oh, one more think in Japanese ending a sentence with "nda / nda ga / nanda / nanda ga" adds uncertainty or confusion to the statement. The talker either doesn't fully know or is confused about what he/she is talking about. Therefore:

"A fighter mistook me for her rival…?!" should reflect that.
And we have a winner. I'll update the Guide and MEGA upload names.

EDIT 1:

I uploaded A fighter mistook me for her rival…?! to the untranslated section of the MEGA repository. I uncensored it as well. Please let me know if I missed any mosaics. This game uses a new censoring technique for some scenes and I'm not sure if I dealt with them correctly.

EDIT 2:

Added Pacmanisawesome's gameplay advise to the Community guide.

EDIT 3:

Added Greywraith's subordinate route info to Community guide.

Last edited:

Delexicus

Reputation score
Sorry I missed that The Bomb was doing the uncensor. I'll try to pay more attention to the chat next time.

EDIT 1:

Looks like I didn't quite figure out the new censoring system yet. I'll try uncensoring it again. If you have any ideas on this new censoring system The Bomb, I'd love to hear them.

Last edited:

Uboa

Reputation score
Capture.PNG
Anyone else's game hang when triggering this scene? Tried with both flash player and browser versions.

Delexicus

Reputation score
View attachment 25555
Anyone else's game hang when triggering this scene? Tried with both flash player and browser versions.
Did you grab a copy from the MEGA Repository? It may have to do with my uncensoring attempt if you did.

EDIT 1:

For the time being I will upload the censored version to the MEGA repository. It's taking more effort than I thought to figure out the uncensoring process this time. Only the sub files will need to be re-downloaded to get the update.

Last edited:

Uboa

Reputation score
Did you grab a copy from the MEGA Repository? It may have to do with my uncensoring attempt if you did.
Yeah, I tested it with the censored version right after and it loaded fine. Everything else looked perfect after running through the other scenes though. You guys are quick!

eterio

Reputation score
Am I blind or I just can't see download link to the newest game? I can't find it in MEGA repo

Delexicus

Reputation score
Am I blind or I just can't see download link to the newest game? I can't find it in MEGA repo
It's in the untranslated section.

EDIT 1:

I'll be uploading uncensored sub scenes as I test them for errors.

EDIT 2:

It looks like it's just the ending scenes that use the new censoring technique. All the other scenes have been uncensored and uploaded to the MEGA repository. Please let me know if it you have any problems.

Last edited:

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Huft, finally I finished uncensoring this . . .
Well, not a complete uncensored because if I do that some of the scenes wil freeze. My workaround is to resize the censor shapes small enough not to make the scene freeze, but in order to continue you need to click the center of the scene. At least it won't cover the wee wee anymore lol
Alright uploading the sub files now . . .

@Delexicus Hmm, I dunno how describe it, I think some of the censor shapes is integrated with the scene trigger/transition/click. So you can't just delete or make the censor transparent, because it will make the scene trigger gone. But you can resize that shapes, but not too small 'cause the trigger will gone too. Sorry if it's too confusing . . .

Last edited:

Delexicus

Reputation score
Huft, finally I finished uncensoring this . . .
Well, not a complete uncensored because if I do that some of the scenes wil freeze. My workaround is to resize the censor shapes small enough not to make the scene freeze, but in order to continue you need to click the center of the scene. At least it won't cover the wee wee anymore lol
Alright uploading the sub files now . . .

@Delexicus Hmm, I dunno how describe it, I think some of the censor shapes is integrated with the scene trigger/transition/click. So you can't just delete or make the censor transparent, because it will make the scene trigger gone. But you can resize that shapes, but not too small 'cause the trigger will gone too. Sorry if it's too confusing . . .
Thanks for your hard work on the uncensor. Hmm… I'll have to poke at your uncensor some to see if there is a more elegant solution we are overlooking.

D

Deleted member 359551

Thanks for your hard work on the uncensor. Hmm… I'll have to poke at your uncensor some to see if there is a more elegant solution we are overlooking.
I may be speaking nonsense but there isn't a way to change the properties of censor shapes so they become uncensor (empty visual speaking) shapes. If the trigger needs mouse pointer to be on top of said shapes having those as tranparent glass covering what they're meant to censor should work.

Delexicus

Reputation score
I may be speaking nonsense but there isn't a way to change the properties of censor shapes so they become uncensor (empty visual speaking) shapes. If the trigger needs mouse pointer to be on top of said shapes having those as tranparent glass covering what they're meant to censor should work.
Oh there's a way, it's just not readily apparent yet.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Alright currently uploading my sub version to MEGA repository

I have to use my phone internet because my ISP is giving me a middle finger, so it will take a while . . .
Your phone internet looks pretty quick to me ;).