What's new

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm, seems that despite using the demosaic Bomb provided, thanks a lot man as always, seems like the touching mode when you are in extra mode 3 (I'm guessing the same would be applied to extra modes 1 and 2) as well as the story mode portion, seems like that bit is still censored. 🤔
I think that mosaic is from the main .swf files that I haven't uncensoring it yet, I'll probably upload that on the weekend.

Funsizelife

Reputation score
Do not use any H attacks except knockdown onto knees and the butt slaps (black option)

1st fight In-battle dialogue
Do not choose any dialogue choices related to money (’お金’); Choose all dialogue choices related to parents (‘親’); certain others are OK but can't remember

1st fight post-win dialogue
  • 1st option (こんなつまらないことをやめて…)
  • 1st option again (ならばまだ許す…)
2nd fight in-battle dialogue
Safe options:
  • Middle option (has 行為, i forget the exact line); then 1st option
  • Middle option (has 学校, i forget the exact line); then 2nd option (本来なら親が決める.. or something like that)
2nd win dialogue:
  • 1st option (君がこんなことをするのをやめ…)
  • 2nd option (君が本当に...)
3rd fight in-battle dialogue
Safe options
  • Middle option (こういう行為...)
  • Middle option (学校); then 2nd option (has 先生 in it)
  • Middle option (君のしている…見過ごす...); then 1st option (言うことを聞くまで…)

I have been trying to follow this guide but it wont work. It just leads to a game over screen.
Ok, so you need to keep progressing the "safe" options. The line with "学校" will unlock a new dialogue for "こういう行為", and then visa versa. Keep cycling the in battle dialogues with the ones that are mentioned in the post you saw, and keep trying new options. Eventually, you'll just gotta hope that you got each one in the third round, and finish it off.

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think I got the love ending down, managed to repeat it with this method
1st fight in battle (converse 3 times)
option 1​
option 2​
option 2​
1st fight post win (important, dialogue should be different if you've triggered the route, look for the characters 期待)
1 -> 1​
2nd fight in battle (converse 3 times)
2 -> 1​
2 -> 1​
2 -> 1​
2nd fight post win
1 -> 2​
Then you're done with conversations, just beat her a third time and you get the end 4

Tentalover

Reputation score
if its the erotic bits, those are moonrunes / weird for a reason; I suck at writing smut
But... But... Jsk dialog is usually more or less the same...

Well, okay, cheeky devil is not one of those fighter game where "why is it hot? Are you cumming inside me!?" >_<

Edit:sorry for double posting

Also, idk about crimson comic popularity NOW, but they were pretty succesful even if their doujins are pretty much using template on certain expression when you read them carefully.
Still, theirs are fapable and so is JSK's which kinda innovate (if the same grindy battle stuff, though now you can won using some tricks after 2 or 4 battles) and new music.

It just... Works?

Last edited:

Tentalover

Reputation score
Mind if someone explain the summary of the game? Dlsite translations says about MC being a office worker who encounter a high school girl and they fought?

Wtf? so this girl just pops up outta nowhere and attack office middle-age workers?

And the stuff she carries in her bag are what you see in a minneapolis riot.

#OfficeLivesMatters

Last edited:

smitty88

Reputation score
Ok, so you need to keep progressing the "safe" options. The line with "学校" will unlock a new dialogue for "こういう行為", and then visa versa. Keep cycling the in battle dialogues with the ones that are mentioned in the post you saw, and keep trying new options. Eventually, you'll just gotta hope that you got each one in the third round, and finish it off.

It doesn't work. I dont se any lines in the first two rounds when talking to her that are im the guide. I did se in the third round, but stil only get a game over.

I think I got the love ending down, managed to repeat it with this method
1st fight in battle (converse 3 times)
option 1​
option 2​
option 2​
1st fight post win (important, dialogue should be different if you've triggered the route, look for the characters 期待)
1 -> 1​
2nd fight in battle (converse 3 times)
2 -> 1​
2 -> 1​
2 -> 1​
2nd fight post win
1 -> 2​
Then you're done with conversations, just beat her a third time and you get the end 4

OK! This one worked! Now i only have ending 2 an 3 left.

ierdan

Reputation score
Gotten the third ending by doing the massages during each fights and made her cum multiple times, then raped her in the third fight with max pleasure.
It worked once though and I haven't tested that multiple times so take it with a grain of salt.

Blick

Lurker
Reputation score
Gotten the third ending by doing the massages during each fights and made her cum multiple times, then raped her in the third fight with max pleasure.
It worked once though and I haven't tested that multiple times so take it with a grain of salt.
How do you trigger the massaging? I have maxed all player stats but can't seem to get that to trigger.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
But... But... Jsk dialog is usually more or less the same...

Well, okay, cheeky devil is not one of those fighter game where "why is it hot? Are you cumming inside me!?" >_<
Trust me, you don't want to read the smut I've written, its atrocious at best, no one can fap to that.

gnomebody

Reputation score
How do you trigger the massaging? I have maxed all player stats but can't seem to get that to trigger.
Knockdown magic, then restraint magic, then click on her. That's top blue option, then bottom blue option when she's down. You have to fill the small pink bar before the large pink bar to make her cum. Just click, hold, and wiggle.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Trust me, you don't want to read the smut I've written, its atrocious at best, no one can fap to that.
I disagree, Reimi was a decent first attempt (and fappable), and what you did do with Reinas showed vast improvement. Try not to be so hard on yourself.

ghostblu

Lurker
Reputation score
The community guide is a google doc that have all of the stuff that this community had worked on.
In that document, click on the first mega link in the "download links" section. It'll be in the untranslated folder.
And that is for the demosaic file, got it.

thank you.

j2s

Reputation score
You were locked out? I don't know how that could have happened. Let me see if I can help with that.
Cheers Delexicus - Someone updated the google doc for me :)

It doesn't work. I dont se any lines in the first two rounds when talking to her that are im the guide. I did se in the third round, but stil only get a game over.

OK! This one worked! Now i only have ending 2 an 3 left.
Just for anyone wondering - I'd be ass at translating, but the convo system is really finnicky. The only thing similar to the Love Ending in other JSK games is that you can't use any sex options or the entire dialogue choice post-battle will change. I tested the Love ending before I posted and it very specifically requires that you specifically discuss caring for her like a parent ('親', she says she has no parents/she's an orphan) and that you want her to stop assaulting old dudes for good, the only other in-fight dialogue you can choose are 'neutral' options as some in-fight dialogue choices/post-fight choices can lock you out of the love ending. She also has literally no reaction to anything you say, so unlike other JSK games you won't know you made the right choices till you get to the 3rd post-fight and the ending itself.

When I tested I had max stats and only chose the key dialogue phrases and correct post-fights, so I know the post-fight dialogue choices are correct - So if the love ending isn't working it's because you might've accidentally done something nono. I don't know if it's a requirement but you can't use any of the mind-break powers to let her jump you or you also get locked out of the love ending (it's ok if you block them tho) 😩

For most people wanting the third ending (Enkou/prostitute ending), I'll wait for the translators to update but there are a bunch of seedy dialogue choices where you basically suggest to her that she's perfect for prostitution and that you'd gladly pay her for it ('お金嬉しく払う' and stuff with words like that) - You don't need to get her to climax for that either.

Normal ending and lewd ending are pretty straightforward like in the other games.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guys need.help..
idk if android can play jsk games(swf) n I've been searching on google but no luck...
do u guys know any?

So sad my laptap is now unusable after 12y of using it...
so here i am having the game yet can't play... n with quarantine happening... T_T

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Guys need.help..
idk if android can play jsk games(swf) n I've been searching on google but no luck...
do u guys know any?

so here i am having the game yet can't play... n with quarantine happening... T_T
Andoids and IOS do NOT support flash, so no you can't play .swf games on a smartsphone. Maybe there's an app for that, I don't know.

Funsizelife

Reputation score
Guys need.help..
do u guys know any?

There are flash players in the android store, but they're pretty unoptomised and crash quite a bit the last time I tried.

But you can definitely have a fap session or two out of them back then lol.

It's the one that worked for me. r/nsfwandroidgaming also said to try puffin browser. I'm not sure if that will work with local swf files, but it supposedly play online swf files.

You mean there's anything else but "no, don't! Ahhhh!" in hentai game dialogues?!

For real though, I think your translation did well. I've never read smut in my life, so I dunno if that discredit my opinion, but hey, it's good enough for me lol.

Last edited:

currly30

Reputation score
The directory doesn't seem to have the launcher in the game folder. Unless I'm missing it.