What's new

hikick8

Reputation score
If you happen to have Adobe Flash CS6, you can just double click them. It innately sets flash files to open with its built-in flash player.

Tengux

Reputation score
Don't use old versions of the flash projector, it isn't good for your sanity.

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
The best solution is, to use the version that was originally used for the game.
Older version or too new version can cause malfunction in the flash games.
I explained how to get ' the ' version a few posts above. This particular game runs on v30.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am terrible at japanese.. Does anyone know how to ask JSK...

Any chance for a preview of the new heroine?
Or how long will the hiatus last?

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
If you bought the game and want to contact the author, go to , switch to 1610817950710.png and click 1610817990538.png below the item.

Some developers put their stuff up on the page first before releasing >>>

Delexicus

Reputation score
Had to refresh the JSK Community Guide again. Link updated in my signature. Redirect link also in the old guide pages.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Had to refresh the JSK Community Guide again. Link updated in my signature. Redirect link also in the old guide pages.
Do you think it might help if we start partitioning off parts of the guide? Like splitting the guide into a part 1, part 2, and part 3, where each part has ~10 games? I feel like that might make the process easier. Also, we could close off the earlier parts/games to editing, since they're basically complete and probably don't need to be changed anymore.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Do you think it might help if we start partitioning off parts of the guide? Like splitting the guide into a part 1, part 2, and part 3, where each part has ~10 games? I feel like that might make the process easier. Also, we could close off the earlier parts/games to editing, since they're basically complete and probably don't need to be changed anymore.
I've been mulling over the available options. I think partitioning could work. Ten games per section. Each doc would have the same content layout. Could use bookmark anchors to make table of contents that link between guides. I'll make up a couple more template Gdocs we can experiment with. I'll be sure to post here when I have it setup. It's past my bed time for today.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Right so.. JSK will be on hiatus for a few months.
No clue how long will it take for JSK to get used and transit from flash player programming to HTML5...
No preview sadly like the prototype magicial girl before JSK went MIA last time.

Delexicus

Reputation score
So I finished the staging work to split the JSK Guide into three sections of ten games each. Two additional table of contents have been added to each guide. Their links will direct you to the games on other guide docs. The first 14 pages of the guide will be the same on all the guides. That's everything except the game guides. I'll be deleting games 11-24 from the main guide soon. It will be rebranded as JSK Community Guide games 1-10 + Freeware. The other game guides will be accessible from the table of contents on all the guides.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
So I finished the staging work to split the JSK Guide into three sections of ten games each. Two additional table of contents have been added to each guide. Their links will direct you to the games on other guide docs. The first 14 pages of the guide will be the same on all the guides. That's everything except the game guides. I'll be deleting games 11-24 from the main guide soon. It will be rebranded as JSK Community Guide games 1-10 + Freeware. The other game guides will be accessible from the table of contents on all the guides.
Nice, hopefully that'll reduce the need to refresh the guides every so often.
Right so.. JSK will be on hiatus for a few months.
No clue how long will it take for JSK to get used and transit from flash player programming to HTML5...
No preview sadly like the prototype magicial girl before JSK went MIA last time.
Guess I was on the money when I mentioned JSK taking a break, huh? Ah well, better now than never I suppose. At the very least I hope he keeps making regular updates so we know he's not dead, lol.

drzero7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Android Emulator for PC? That's for you.
But XD Why do that?
These APKs are ported (Using the PC files) to Android exclusively because they cannot run on the phone with SWF player like PC does.
You're referring to emulating a game which is PC exclusive.
It's like porting a PC game as PS2 ROM then using PCSX2 to play it on PC.
XD Don't do that.
Just use the PC files from the repository and open it using Flash Projector there.

Just use the MODDED file.
View attachment 37191

I'm sorry. But I have no clue where to find this modded file. got a link for it?

XXDarkXX

Reputation score
So I'm confused, flash projector v32 and v29 only shows the white screen.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Did you tie them to the swf files? Cause yeah, you need to do that. It's not auto.
Are you trying to use the projector directly? If so, you usually need to open the file from the projector's menu.

XXDarkXX

Reputation score
Did you tie them to the swf files? Cause yeah, you need to do that. It's not auto.
Are you trying to use the projector directly? If so, you usually need to open the file from the projector's menu.
what do you mean "tie them to the swf files"?

And yes, I did open them from the projector's menu.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Also if you right click the game, and choose "open with" you can browse for the flash projector and set that as the default program for swf files.

XXDarkXX

Reputation score
Also if you right click the game, and choose "open with" you can browse for the flash projector and set that as the default program for swf files.
I'll try it.
I also forgot to say that only the sex scenes would display the white screen

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
I'll try it.
I also forgot to say that only the sex scenes would display the white screen
Translator here

Sorry to jump in mid topic, what game title is in question with the white screens, or is it all in general?

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
I tried yua & epser, and elf knightess.
Okay, do you have adobe AIR installed? If not, install it, those games have exe file that requires it to play, you can find it with google search.
Or are you trying to run the SWF alone? In that case you need to get the flash projector from the repository, link to it is on first page of this thread, the community guide takes you there.

Last edited: