What's new

There are swfs right there.
Even if it's an incomplete experience because it's a mix of html and flash the swfs are right there(which I'd have to test to be sure.) You don't lose the scenes.

My previous statement holds true.

Anyone who has a translation for Handle Delicate Niece with Care? full english or machines translate? PLS

@TheUnsaid
Some games you can only fully access the swf from the provided start.html, if you open the swf directly all you'll get is a white screen (which counts as not having the scene). In those cases, which should only be for games developed in the early 2000s-2010, your statement does not hold. Also, in some cases like above where the scene is there....as said subtitles and even sound could be outside the swf thus you'll lose that too. For some people, that could be the same as just having a white screen.

However, anyone proficient with flash should be able to redirect where the swfs are going and you can connect it to a start.swf instead of start.html. Of course I have no eye deer how easy or hard that would be, but it should definitely be possible.

Some games you can only fully access the swf from the provided start.html, if you open the swf directly all you'll get is a white screen (which counts as not having the scene). In those cases, which should only be for games developed in the early 2000s-2010
OH really? That's a thing? I've never seen those works.
What's an example?
Lol it's his first post too XD

any JSK game i download from that MEGA file collection works up until the H-Scenes, then it decides to give this error message every time 1612029432095.png

and the screen is just a blank white, am i downloading this wrong? or do i need something else to download? (got the download from here: ( ) and i downloaded the game i picked as a ZIP file, got the MEGA link from the community JSK doc
1612029501803.png

any JSK game i download from that MEGA file collection works up until the H-Scenes, then it decides to give this error message every timeView attachment 37530

and the screen is just a blank white, am i downloading this wrong? or do i need something else to download? (got the download from here: ( ) and i downloaded the game i picked as a ZIP file, got the MEGA link from the community JSK doc
View attachment 37531
With the death of flash, I'm not surprised if there are problems like these. But if it's a white screen issue, it most probably because you're missing the SUB files.

With the death of flash, I'm not surprised if there are problems like these. But if it's a white screen issue, it most probably because you're missing the SUB files.

Thanks for the reply! I'm not missing the sub files though, they're all right here. Either it's a flash issue, or I'm doing something wrong.

Attachments

• JSK.gif
    JSK.gif
    467.6 KB · Views: 38
OH really? That's a thing? I've never seen those works.
What's an example?
ugh, it was a pain in the ass going through old games to find out which ones. 2 hours that could have been spent more productivity.
Anywho, of the old flash games I checked (no i haven't looked at all of them, hell not even 10% that would lit take me a day or three) two of them was Circle Eden's Mayuri games (specially their older updates.) and Durandal's Sexial Battle - DQ. The former (at least 4.0) only has start.html and the individual swf scenes did nothing unless you used it. It's the same for later versions (using 5.5 as example), but they also included a start.swf so not a problem (actually don't know why I even have the earlier version) The latter same with the former, individual swf gets you nothing but if you use the start.exe it works just fine.

A few others just things like background, subtitles, music or voices were missing but files still played just fine. (edit: Oh and obviously any that had scene transition didn't work)
btw, this search brought to my attention that win 10 did away with one of my old video codecs and now I can no longer play my Kasumi Mania and Tokyo Lover games....

ugh, it was a pain in the ass going through old games to find out which ones. 2 hours that could have been spent more productivity.
Anywho, of the old flash games I checked (no i haven't looked at all of them, hell not even 10% that would lit take me a day or three) two of them was Circle Eden's Mayuri games (specially their older updates.) and Durandal's Sexial Battle - DQ. The former (at least 4.0) only has start.html and the individual swf scenes did nothing unless you used it. It's the same for later versions (using 5.5 as example), but they also included a start.swf so not a problem (actually don't know why I even have the earlier version) The latter same with the former, individual swf gets you nothing but if you use the start.exe it works just fine.

A few others just things like background, subtitles, music or voices were missing but files still played just fine. (edit: Oh and obviously any that had scene transition didn't work)
btw, this search brought to my attention that win 10 did away with one of my old video codecs and now I can no longer play my Kasumi Mania and Tokyo Lover games....

This still sounds strange, unless there is a habit of including extra backgrounds and effects using javascript on an html page while embedding the flash player on top (could be), nothing should really have changed at all, if the projector is embedded on an html page, in a dedicated executable or used by itself from Adobe should make no difference. I'd love to see some of these examples for myself so I might figure out why they aren't working as intended anymore.

Last edited:
I am EXTREMELY new to this, so that's what I've been doing. How should I do it if running the games inside the zip isn't the right option?
Just extract ALL the files out of the zip. Keep the folder structure intact while doing so. Run the main SWF file that is next to the sub folder with Adobe Flash Projector.

This still sounds strange, unless there is a habit of including extra backgrounds and effects using javascript on an html page while embedding the flash player on top (could be), nothing should really have changed at all, if the projector is embedded on an html page, in a dedicated executable or used by itself from Adobe should make no difference. I'd love to see some of these examples for myself so I might figure out why they aren't working as intended anymore.
Give me a hot minute, I'll send you files. The Mayuri and Sexial Battle game. The lack of background/sound/etc thing sounds strange because I forgot to say that they are all external (i.e. separate from the video the swf contains). The html page job is basically to bring them together. The final game that shows that will be Nuku Nuku Asumi.

Disclaimer: These games are old (2005-2008) so their graphics may be jarring and cause symptoms such as eye cancer.

With the new blog update, more or less confirms that it will be a minimum of a month until we see something substantial

I noticed that some of the games have modded versions. What does this do, change hair color, eye color, change size for body parts. etc? just curious

I noticed that some of the games have modded versions. What does this do, change hair color, eye color, change size for body parts. etc? just curious

All scenes unlocked as far as I am aware.
And some might have the ones you mentioned.

Full title screen unlocked & 50k+ skill points in the battle games.

Well, @Delexicus did want to create an edited one in the Moody niece to make her into Takarada Rikka... But well you know life...

new post from JSK
as JSK is searching for the next platform to move to since flash is the deads, JSK isn't in a situation to start thinking about the next game.
shoplifter girl and cunning girl (aka kamishiro shion) got their all scene unlock versions because of data reading issues.

For the next platform, JSK looked at HTML5 and realized that it's actually very hard to do stuff in it. Long story short, HTML5 has too many hurdles to leap over.
Therefore, JSK is now looking at Unity engine.
The problem with Unity is that it's kind of unsuitable for producing the usual fight/interrogation style games he's been delivering so far.
That being the case, the next work and beyond will probably be featuring completely different gameplay.
What are the limitations of Unity? I was hoping that maybe with live2d + Unity it is possible to make games like JSK does

Back