What's new

Polm00

Reputation score
English discussion only.
Bonjour à tous, un AGTH fonctionnerait-il sur un jeu JSK s'il vous plaît?

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Bonjour à tous, un AGTH fonctionnerait-il sur un jeu JSK s'il vous plaît?
Google translate says, "Hello everyone, would an AGTH work on a JSK game please?" I believe Polm00 is asking if the game is compatible with AGTH, and I think the answer is no. I'm not one of the volunteer translators/editors though, so I'm not sure.

You can, however, use some of the Translation Tools 101 we have in our Community Guide
to extract the text, although you won't be able to do so while playing the game.

Ma réponse avec google translate:
Je ne pense pas qu'AGTH fonctionne avec les jeux JSK. Vous pouvez cependant utiliser certains des outils de traduction 101 que nous avons dans notre guide de la communauté
pour extraire le texte, mais vous ne pourrez pas le faire pendant que vous jouez au jeu.

Polm00

Reputation score
Sorry for the French, I thought I put my request in English. And so yes, that was my question. Thanks for your help, I'll see with the tools now.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

new ci-en post with fight image of the two girls. He says it will likely be a long time before he gets to the H scenes.
elf knight and niece games got bugfix updates and niece got an unlock version

Szerial

Reputation score
Is there a translated and uncensored version of the last game? "Sexually Instructing My Corner-masturbating Student "

Tellukoz

Reputation score
Is there a translated and uncensored version of the last game? "Sexually Instructing My Corner-masturbating Student "
Nope, someone pissed off the main translator(icevail) and he nuked his work(his post about it in the translation thread), and pretty much said he won't do this one, so there won't be (a decent(MT unless checked and structured is NEVER decent)) one in at least many months(if lucky)

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Twintails is Nagisa.
She is wearing white.
JSK knows the uniform pockets are rather.... different.

Game is excepted to be release around August, hopefully.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Sorry for the French, I thought I put my request in English. And so yes, that was my question. Thanks for your help, I'll see with the tools now.
All good! I'm glad I was able to answer your question.

NoraNeko313

Reputation score
I'm extremely curious about the next game, considering this time we will have two girls. I wonder if it will be something like... harem only, or if we will perhaps only get h-scenes with one girl. Not a fan of harems myself, but this will still be interesting

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I'm extremely curious about the next game, considering this time we will have two girls. I wonder if it will be something like... harem only, or if we will perhaps only get h-scenes with one girl. Not a fan of harems myself, but this will still be interesting
He wrote in the comments that it won't be 3P.

I'm willing to bet that he made this decision because when testing out unity he was working in wide screen resolutions. 16:9. And he liked how they looked.

KRossCL

Reputation score
someone have a guide for 4thEnding of this Game of JSK??

闘技女王セレーネ

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

new JSK post, the plot is the uncle with superpowers finds a couple being lesbians in private. The main focus is on making them see him as a supporter of their forbidden relationship. Thus, there will be no time stop and sleep rape this time.

Captain Nein

Reputation score
IIRC he's doing the new game in Unity which is a great thing for non-japanese players I guess. Auto machine translate is easy with Unity.

GEORGEM

Reputation score

new JSK post, the plot is the uncle with superpowers finds a couple being lesbians in private. The main focus is on making them see him as a supporter of their forbidden relationship. Thus, there will be no time stop and sleep rape this time.
? What an oddly specific premise.

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
So.. you're some dude who is into Lesbians, finds 2, decides they are now his waifus and says he supports their love and then they fight?

Man.. I need some of that JSK magic powder, because i'm confused, maybe I need to smoke 3 king sized joints to be able to comprehend this premise?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So.. you're some dude who is into Lesbians, finds 2, decides they are now his waifus and says he supports their love and then they fight?

Man.. I need some of that JSK magic powder, because i'm confused, maybe I need to smoke 3 king sized joints to be able to comprehend this premise?
I actually feel the story is more like

-Guy appears out of nowhere and encounters the 2 lesbians
-Lesbians get mad because he interrupted them (Or one of them was gonna declare to the other)
-You try to calm the situation
-Probably the blonde starts the fight and the twintail joins

But who knows, JSK sometimes does crazy/weird stories. It's the hentai "plot"