What's new

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

When I get to some scenes, the screen just turns blue. Whats up with that?

RJ110553
ttp://hotfile.com/dl/193460764/0dbbaba/110553.zip.html

RJ102196 ver1.01
ttp://hotfile.com/dl/172816093/2015549/102196ver101.zip.html

fixed some mod bug
fixed Freeze bug
add Skip button

RJ094751 Ver2012.10.15
ttp://hotfile.com/dl/193460604/4fd2520/094751Ver20121015.zip.html

fixed some bug
add some memory button

RJ084858 Ver2012.1.4
ttp://hotfile.com/dl/193460415/f672ace/084858Ver20120104.zip.html

fixed some mod bug
fixed some bug

RJ080219 Ver2011.7.11
ttp://hotfile.com/dl/193460434/ac7bee7/080219Ver20110711.zip.html

fixed some bug
add some memory button

:) have a good day
Beside the first one, are these uncensored or just the base updates of JSK?

Oh wow... I guess since Maisa was pretty assertive, they decided to do the opposite and create... a more rapey game. I took a quick look at the text, and wow yeah, the main character has a %80 chance of saying something douchey and there is no real good end. The best ending is you defeating the girl and being the next demon king.

Gameplay's fun, and there's a pretty good selection of positions too. Also, something new, the super rape end, can start with the girl being pregnant if you cum 5 times inside her before getting it. I honestly like Maisa more, but this is a good addition to the series of games.

Oh wow... I guess since Maisa was pretty assertive, they decided to do the opposite and create... a more rapey game. I took a quick look at the text, and wow yeah, the main character has a %80 chance of saying something douchey and there is no real good end. The best ending is you defeating the girl and being the next demon king.

Gameplay's fun, and there's a pretty good selection of positions too. Also, something new, the super rape end, can start with the girl being pregnant if you cum 5 times inside her before getting it. I honestly like Maisa more, but this is a good addition to the series of games.

FUCK. Why must my hate for rape games hunt me down and show me the middle finger? Im too picky for my own good...

Also is JSK studio cattering to the pregnant fetish fans now? And now that i think if it, The SPC guy was a douche at first, but hugs and kisses Christianne in the "love" ending. But again, there was some type of backstory between them and you can cut the sexual tension with a claymore.

Last edited:

Weh... my first run of the new game and I already got an ending? not so sure really.

1. Defeat Her.
2. Don't Rape = 2nd choice
3. Converse with 1 > 2
4. Lose to her

I unlocked what seems to be a third option just like in SPC and one sex scene (first one).
Unless that's pretty inevitable during a loss, I must be pretty lucky.
Havn't tried another round yet

EDIT: Wow oh Wow... I refreshed the page and it looks like it didn't save, does it save for you guys? or am I experiencing what I did with Google Chrome >.>
EDIT 2 : Heck, Now it works with Google Chrome and not with Firefox
EDIT 3 :Oh btw, I don't think you should skip the intro here so you can get other Endings, I went 2 > 1

Last edited:

For me it saved normally, I'm using firefox though. Sometimes it does not save if the game is not on the hard drive with the OS (happens to me with slavemaker), maybe that's your case, if not, I don't know what it is then, sorry :( .

Edit: There's no ending if you don't rape her at all, no love for the demon girl it seems :( .

Weh... my first run of the new game and I already got an ending? not so sure really.

1. Defeat Her.
2. Don't Rape = 2nd choice
3. Converse with 2 > 1 > 2
4. Lose to her

I unlocked what seems to be a third option just like in SPC and one sex scene (first one).
Unless that's pretty inevitable during a loss, I must be pretty lucky.
Havn't tried another round yet

EDIT: Wow oh Wow... I refreshed the page and it looks like it didn't save, does it save for you guys? or am I experiencing what I did with Google Chrome >.>

yeah I think that scene is good ending too (from her expession(word with heart) and that BGM..... (So we should not piss her off then lost to her for good end?)

So far, 6 unlockable scenes : 3 endings, 2 counter-rape, the h-scene-rape-with-multiple-positions, some kind of newgame+ where you only battle her and rape her or not (the only way out is to let her win) and a secret blowjob-titjob in the ng+..... No matter what I do, I only get the mid ending where she's chained up to the ceiling. Gonna need a clear walkthrough for this game.

Time to decompile and figure out what these skills are again...

...and done, here's a crappy translation of skills. The stuff still in Japanese are names of the skills which machine translation won't translate well so I've left as is.

Attachments

• 14891489415563.jpg
    14891489415563.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

how do you activate the blowjob?

Start a game with the 2nd option from top (something ending with a 1), beat her, rape her, insert, start moving, choose the 3rd green option on the top-right menu (you could also cycle them out if u wanted), she'll be on her knees facin the dude (5 choices are : hand,lick,suck,titjob,super-squeeze-tits).
Now how to get the "newgame+" icon.... Got mine after finding 1 of the endings.

Hmm. It seems they changed the normal location of the save file for this game. If you are using .minerva to access the save file (.sol) it is not located in the same location as the the other games. (ie: inside the location of the main SWF file). It is located directly in your localhost folder and it is called save_data_daimaou.sol.

Edit:
This is useful. Because the save file is saved and looked for directly in your localhost folder, no matter where you copy the game on your computer, the endings will not reset.

Attachments

• SaveDataLocation.jpg
    SaveDataLocation.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Completed Title Screen.jpg
    Completed Title Screen.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

wow, so I'm missing THREE endings...
What do you have to do in order to get the 2nd on the left and the one on the far right? (Don't care about the pregnant one)

I'm not sure. I just wanted to see how many endings and scenes were available. Also so we know if we are missing anything.

The only things that seem to affect the outcome is what you choose in the dialogue instead of the SKIP button and whether or not you rape her when you win....... Total darkness on anything else, can't get any ending :mad:

Started translating the main game. I've got skills and what the MC says done. Now I just have to translate the heroine.
BTW... you need to buy the positions in the menu like shogun princess christiane, and the way to get the slave ending is to always choose to the top option(in the skippable cutscene especially), never rape here, win once and lose once.
Getting the demon king ending is hard without a translation... I'll try and get the main game done ASAP.

EDIT: Oh wow, I went into this translation with the mindset of an intricate story, but so far, this heroine is actually disappointing me. No one can live up to the Maou of Maouyuu Maou Yuusha :)

Last edited:

cor blimey! If you're looking for an actually challenge. Get the good ending and play the 3rd option where you and her have practice matches. Just like the story mode, she gets stronger after each defeat....unlike story mode, it goes on til you lose.

By the 4th or 5th defeat....her skills are crazy fast, even her big finisher is faster than you at full speed. It takes an crazy amount of luck and reflexes just to block her attacks. Luckily the damage peaks out after third lost but man, it's actually getting hard to beat her.

2 endings found: Slave ending - Pretty much just keep choosing the last option and rape her each time. She'll be chained up at the end, after cumming in her 2 or 3 times she'll become mind broken.
Lust ending - I'm not sure of opening choice matters, but on the first 2 rounds beat her and choose not to rape her, when questioned choose the 2nd option (apparently you say something rude as she gets upset). On third win, rape her. During final dialog you'll get choices (can't really call it that since you only get 1 choice per dialog). Afterwards you get a scene with a good? sex slave ending with her being willing. this gives the anal H-scene

Last edited:

Haven't had a chance to check this thread in a while...anything been finished in the last few weeks? Anybody need any help with proof-reading?

EDIT: Oh wow, I went into this translation with the mindset of an intricate story, but so far, this heroine is actually disappointing me. No one can live up to the Maou of Maouyuu Maou Yuusha :)

Economics in a H game. That would actually be interesting to see.

Can I get a copy of the translation of the skills, menus, and ending/scene names when you are done with those sections? All I have translated is the "Image Quality" Menu in English. Pictures are in the attached zip file.

Or is it easier for you if it was text?
Endings/Scenes
隷属エンド
淫乱エンド
放心エンド
放心エンド(孕)
魔王エンド
通常Hシーン
カウンター1
カウンター2

Thanks.

Attachments