What's new

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

When he says that "better half" shit he actually just means your wife.

Winterwolf00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Installing flash just makes it available for browsers, make sure to also download a standalone player.
Downloaded a standalone flash player. When I try to use it it says "Can't register Shockwave Flash Object, please re-install software."
What do?

Winterwolf00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok I figured it out.
Now is there a guide for the Shogun Princess game on this thread anywhere?
I looked but can't seem to find it.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Ok I figured it out.
Now is there a guide for the Shogun Princess game on this thread anywhere?
I looked but can't seem to find it.
One page back. Top of the page. Runeflare.

GilgameshNoborosuke

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Welcome back! How's the married life?

And about the translations, i can still be your beloved proofreader :).
Quite good actually, it's just sometimes hard to be the person she expect out of me. :eek:

Welcome back.

Raw translations of what?
Any translation being made, just want to lend a hand. :)

I'm curious. Does your better half know about your translation efforts? And what's their opinion about it?
Sure, if by "better half" you mean my wife. She knew about it from the start.

When he says that "better half" shit he actually just means your wife.
And once more, I can say yes. She knew and don't have anything against it.

So can I help with anything?

Bernaregna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quite good actually, it's just sometimes hard to be the person she expect out of me. :eek:

Any translation being made, just want to lend a hand. :)

Sure, if by "better half" you mean my wife. She knew about it from the start.

And once more, I can say yes. She knew and don't have anything against it.

So can I help with anything?
There are still some games to translate, like Miyuka, Devil Girl and Demon Girl 2

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Some of which are actually in capable hands, if I recall right.

jskgameslol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yo guys I'm looking for other good flash Hentai games. Preferably similar to JSK work but any really good game will work. Any recomendations? I've only played stuff from JSK so don't know where to start.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Blue Jellyfish of Forest" is another decent one, though I have forgotten who made it, if I ever knew.

Apart from that, anything by Zone is worth a look, though he really makes more "animations" than "games".

For the rest, just look around on this ulmf board, and on and that'll give you a good starting point.

... It'll take you something like six months to sift out the good shit from the mediocre, but hey, whatevs.

I should go back through and snag some .swfs myself but I'm FAR too lazy to bother.

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

There are still some games to translate, like Miyuka, Devil Girl and Demon Girl 2
Currently, Ritsu is working on Miyuka and Tentakuru is working on Devil Girl 1.

To the best of my knowledge, nobody's working on translating Demon Girl 2.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

(Which, incidentally, are two other phenomenal flash products, though I'm infinitely more partial to Queen Hunt.)

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

(Which, incidentally, are two other phenomenal flash products, though I'm infinitely more partial to Queen Hunt.)
Yeah....i wish there were more like queen hunt....with voices though. IIRC, queen hunt didn't have voice...and that makes me sad.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

First i'd like to thank everyone for the translations, it really adds to the mood of the game. But I have trouble finding a guide, or at least 100% saves for all the games that have been released to date. You see, skimming through this forum to find only one guide is hard enough, but sometimes posters don't even say which game they are giving a guide of! Is there any of you that might have 100% saves or a walkthrough of some of those games? :)

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Search for user "Runeflare". He's got a guide for some of the JSK games in his sig : o

Darkwatcher10

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Same author as Queen Hunt and Dragon Bride
On the point of that particular author, or at least someone who took his animation and art style perfectly, there is at least 1 other game by him, and I'm fairly confident a second as well. I know the one for certain because it was the first by him I played, it was a fight game with these 'fiddle until you find something' end rewards, and based on...the order you fought the selection of enemy girls, if I remember correctly for it, you got more scenes of fiddling. So say, you fought the mage first, you would mostly just get to blow her armor off, but whoever you fought last, you got to fully undress and mess with. This particular game took place on a ship, with ship backgrounds I recall. The other game I'm remembering less clearly by him had the same theme, combat -> fiddling sex reward, but was 'choose your enemy' instead of 'last one crushed is fully unlocked'. In any case, his games (that I've played that are themed around Dragon Quest), all have the feature where you can click the gem on the girls outfit on a menu or the title screen to play their scenes without fighting them. So, basically 'Jellyfish of the forest's playstyle.

Oh and this goes as a matter of course, the order you fight the girls in determines how strong they are/hard to defeat. The combat system was based around clicking and avoiding colored segments of the screen (the ship one), and the other, If I'm remember correctly, was at its core the same thing, but also seemed to have some sort of element select system that if you could utilize properly (read as this as: You actually know japanese and can tell what they are) added another layer to the fight.