What's new

GenesisGamma6

Reputation score
Fixed the scene switch bug with the endings, where graphical assets would light up like christmas lights. after jumping from position to another.
Blog goes into more detail on some other fixes. The 2 main ones that I'm glad to see getting addressed are...

1. 'Bind' ability fixed so that it can only be pressed once and not multiple times. This actually messed me up once during one run which drained my entire MP to zero.
  2. When in magic menu, cancelling magic selection will bring you back to the main action menu instead of back to the fight. I ended up dying at least twice due to this bug.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Anyone know the conditions for getting the facesitting scene versus the reverse cowgirl rape scene in Great Demon Lord? Both seem to require 3 aphrodesiac spells to activate, but getting one to occur over the other still escapes me.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Anyone know the conditions for getting the facesitting scene versus the reverse cowgirl rape scene in Great Demon Lord? Both seem to require 3 aphrodesiac spells to activate, but getting one to occur over the other still escapes me.
If you use the charm attack while there's no opening she gets +1 charm.
If you use the charm attack while there's an opening she gets +2 charm.

charm 1 is the masturbation and footjob
charm 2 is the blowjob and titfuck
charm 3 is facesit
charm 4 is cowgirl

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

charm 3 is facesit
charm 4 is cowgirl
You know i never got the magic girl (Last game) blowjob scene without the save, is it the same mechanics about it +1 or +2? Shot her with the bullet and neither got it

Ranos

Reputation score
You know i never got the magic girl (Last game) blowjob scene without the save, is it the same mechanics about it +1 or +2? Shot her with the bullet and neither got it
If i remember correctly, magic girl buster worked slightly differently. I think it was simply +1 per bullet.
That's why i think great demon lord is so confusing is because it might be different, instead now having +1 per shot and +2 with opening.
edit: forgot magic girl buster the opening bar works opposite. Draining her opening bar forces her to the ground. While demonlord is simply just a matter having the opening bar partially filled up or not.

Last edited:

GEORGEM

Reputation score

charm 3 is facesit
charm 4 is cowgirl
Well I'll be! Guess I was just overcomplicating things.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
How do you guys feel about this new charm mechanic.

In Miyui it seemed like he was experimenting with a way to have mid battle sex that's not tying the girl up and raping her. In that one, he just made it so that by the time the demon controlled her Miyui could randomly attack with a sex move. I actually like the randomness and autonomy Miyui had.

In Magical Girl Buster and The new Demon Lord game, you're basically mind controlling them. Basically even if the girls are moving in those scenes you're still technically raping them. It's obvious in thee Magical Girl Buster games as she talks like you raped her if you do it.

I think I'd like it better if there was a small mix. Like imagine if mid battle you have sex attacks or whatever that increase the chance of her using sex attacks on you or something?

You know what. I'd like JSK to try his hands on a battlefuck style game! If he did one, he could satisfy his fetish of having sex multiple times and filling the girl up with tons of sperm.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you guys feel about this new charm mechanic.

In Miyui it seemed like he was experimenting with a way to have mid battle sex that's not tying the girl up and raping her. In that one, he just made it so that by the time the demon controlled her Miyui could randomly attack with a sex move. I actually like the randomness and autonomy Miyui had.

In Magical Girl Buster and The new Demon Lord game, you're basically mind controlling them. Basically even if the girls are moving in those scenes you're still technically raping them. It's obvious in thee Magical Girl Buster games as she talks like you raped her if you do it.

I think I'd like it better if there was a small mix. Like imagine if mid battle you have sex attacks or whatever that increase the chance of her using sex attacks on you or something?

You know what. I'd like JSK to try his hands on a battlefuck style game! If he did one, he could satisfy his fetish of having sex multiple times and filling the girl up with tons of sperm.
Charm mechanic is interesting but just as you say, you're the one raping through roundabout ways. I prefer the genuine reverse-rape in Miyui, Maisa and Reimi. I was also a big fan in how you slowly corrupted the girl (did she have a name?) in VHN through words and that she slowly got into it.
As for the bf-idea I think it's an interesting concept but wouldn't that kind of make the lewd ending redundant? Nevertheless I'd welcome such a game, even if it turned out bad.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Charm mechanic is interesting but just as you say, you're the one raping through roundabout ways. I prefer the genuine reverse-rape in Miyui, Maisa and Reimi. I was also a big fan in how you slowly corrupted the girl (did she have a name?) in VHN through words and that she slowly got into it.
As for the bf-idea I think it's an interesting concept but wouldn't that kind of make the lewd ending redundant? Nevertheless I'd welcome such a game, even if it turned out bad.
VHN?
EDIT: OH Vampire Hunter N

What do you mean by redundant? Like it's not something you unlock anymore or something?

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
I also agree regarding the way the new charm system is built in the latest games, having the girl being able to rape MC as well with H moves is a great way to satisfy all fetishes and makes combat more interesting, I also don't feel like an Uber jerk for being the only one who rapes.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I also agree regarding the way the new charm system is built in the latest games, having the girl being able to rape MC as well with H moves is a great way to satisfy all fetishes and makes combat more interesting, I also don't feel like an Uber jerk for being the only one who rapes.
Actually the only game that it's not you doing the raping is Miyui. In Magical Girl Buster and the new demon lord he goes back on it since it's mindcontrol now.

JetEnduro95

Reputation score
Can i know where to get the links for translation and/or uncensor patches? I do have that are translated 2-3 years back. but I already lost track now.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Can i know where to get the links for translation and/or uncensor patches? I do have that are translated 2-3 years back. but I already lost track now.
Open the community JSK guide linked in my signature as well as the first post. It has a downloads section with all of JSKs games in their most current translation and uncensored states.

yoyo80725

Reputation score
could I request a uncensored version of 打倒!超魔王様 without the translation??

Delexicus

Reputation score
could I request a uncensored version of 打倒!超魔王様 without the translation??
Check the untranslated folder of the MEGA repository. If it's not currently uncensored then it will be when one of our group members gets a free moment
Open the community JSK guide linked in my signature as well as the first post. It has a downloads section with all of JSKs games in their most current translation and uncensored states.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Uncensored Japanese version is uploading now. Give it five minutes and it should be done uploading.
Which version you have, I can send you the link for the most recent version JSK has given out (if you don't already have it, that is).

Delexicus

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Which version you have, I can send you the link for the most recent version JSK has given out, (if you don't already have it, that is).
I should have asked you first I guess. I have the launch version. I would appreciate the updated version please.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
I should have asked you first I guess. I have the launch version. I would appreciate the updated version please.
Well, I bought the game so..
Naturally I do have it~ :ROFLMAO:
Uploading it now~
the rar has both the regular swf and AIR versions with it, so it will be around ~454'ish megabytes in size.

Last edited:

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just to be in the clear, all files regarding, even game updates, uncensor game files as well as the translation are all in the JSK community guide then? More so asking since, well as Icevail said, having the most recent version if it will be uploaded on the community guide, that's all, just to be sure if I got/understood things right. As always thank you guys.