What's new

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You need decent reaction time. Instead of punching you from the mount (let her tackle you), she'll jump up and on the way down, you can counter. At least that's how I think I did it.
I finally got it...the first time I actually saw it. Seriously, I had been playing for about an hour after legitimately having maxed out everything and then accumulating 5k useless points, and she finally attempted a knee drop. On the upside, the counter is probably the best thing in the entire game. I guess the trick is to let her take you down and then whale on you until she does the move.

I have a new issue, though. This (and other flash games) keep deleting their save data on their own. Anyone know why this happens?

Last edited:

Tellukoz

Reputation score
Forgive any typo, me no native english speaker
Genuine question, do you guys hate or dislike loli?
Many comments seems to imply it for the next game or even for previous ones, or is not the loli, but the backlash that brings with it, not only in the forum, but in general, not only on internet

Josba

Reputation score
On the upside, the counter is probably the best thing in the entire game.
It's hilarious, first time I saw it nearly fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard...

I have a new issue, though. This (and other flash games) keep deleting their save data on their own. Anyone know why this happens?
I had the same problem. Seems my flash "data" storage limits had got set to 100kB, which rapidly filled. After I messed about in the "Global Storage" and "Website Storage" settings panels for flash and upped everything to unlimited, started working again. Be warned though, all the save data I did still have got wiped in the process, so backup your saves first.

XXDarkXX

Reputation score
TL;DR
Put the sub folder and the .swf file into the same folder, seems to work for me.

Here's the quote from the google docs guide:
I get a white screen after battle or just before an ending.
Make sure the sub folder is in the same directory as the main SWF file. For example, make a folder called Vampire Hunter N. In that folder, copy the file Vampire Hunter N.swf. Next to the file, copy the sub folder that came with the Vampire Hunter N.swf. You should no longer get the white screen bug. Not all JSK games are broken into multiple SWF files. The games that are: Vampire Hunter N, Defeated! - Demon King Girl, Hand-to-Hand Imouto - Face Off With Big Brother, Shion, Fuuma Girl Maisa, Shogun Princess Christianne, and Overthrow! The Demon Queen, , , , , , .
I'm a little confused, i gotta download the swf file and the sub folder, make a folder, add those files in the folder, then start the game? Oh and when i tried downloading the sub folder, it would download every file in that folder individually. Is there a way to download the sub folder all at one?

Last edited:

Delexicus

Reputation score
I'm a little confused, i gotta download the swf file and the sub folder, make a folder, add those files in the folder, then start the game? Oh and when i tried downloading the sub folder, it would download every file in that folder individually. Is there a way to download the sub folder all at one?
For simplicities sake, I made a new game folder for Selene on MEGA. This one has Icevail's translation merged with the untranslated files to make the game complete. That way you only need to download the one folder labeled (complete game) to get everything working smoothly.

Many comments seems to imply it for the next game or even for previous ones, or is not the loli, but the backlash that brings with it, not only in the forum, but in general, not only on internet
I personally don't mind it in games to a point. But many people find it either not erotically enjoyable, or are outright repulsed by it. There is the current climate on Reddit that has taken up the crusade against all drawn or rendered Loli content as well to consider...

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score
You KNOW lolis are underage kids right?
If you aren't pedophilic, you'll never be attracted to lolis & will be disgusted with the fact that people lewd them.
Now people may not be attracted to real life kids (aka lolis) but might be attracted to lolis in games or anime/ hentai. This a personal preference (or a complex fetish I'd say).
The majority of the people aren't into lolis & that's why a lot of them aren't really interested in the next game.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I rather not reach that degree of perversion neither am i interested in the extreme like gore and mass S&M.

Yet we have Netflix with that show. Makes me wonder how low has the West sunk.

Takes a certain degree of allure or personality for me to be attracted to 1. Heroines with a loli body in design I like can be counted with 2 hands or less then again they tend to fit a certain archetype

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
I rather not reach that degree of perversion neither am i interested in the extreme like gore and mass S&M.

Takes a certain degree of allure or personality for me to be attracted to 1. Heroines with a loli body in design I like can be counted with 2 hands or less then again they tend to fit a certain archetype
It's not that the west has sunk that low, but there's definitely a hole in the boat and thugg life has infected many areas of the structures in place. Like disgruntled toddlers they keep doing shit to see what they can get away with, all the while screeching how it's "okay" and "normal" and whatever other fast talking bullshit that falls out of their mouths. If the hippies from the 70's had rabies... that's pretty much what we're seeing now and uncle sam was way late on the draw with the hickory sticks, but they're coming.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
I personally do not care with people's fetish as long as they do not harm human/animal with it, BDSM excluded, because that's the whole point of it, pleasure from pain.

Tellukoz

Reputation score
I personally don't mind it in games to a point. But many people find it either not erotically enjoyable, or are outright repulsed by it. There is the current climate on Reddit that has taken up the crusade against all drawn or rendered Loli content as well to consider...
I personally do not care with people's fetish as long as they do not harm human/animal with it, BDSM excluded, because that's the whole point of it, pleasure from pain.

Fair enough, live and let live, even though some people keep overreacting every time is mentioned like...
You KNOW lolis are underage kids right?
If you aren't pedophilic, you'll never be attracted to lolis & will be disgusted with the fact that people lewd them.
Now people may not be attracted to real life kids (aka lolis) but might be attracted to lolis in games or anime/ hentai. This a personal preference (or a complex fetish I'd say).
The majority of the people aren't into lolis & that's why a lot of them aren't really interested in the next game.
You know they aren't real, right? and honestly the only reason people who like it don't use pedophile is because outside people tend to put them in the same group with the child molestors, rapists, etc, you know, people who are real CRIMINALS, like liking loli was an equivalent or worse crime, thats why most of the time they either remain silent or make the effort to not be associate with those other people
For me is a breath of fresh air outside the overused bit titied heroine or girl in general and for what I can tell, the creator and part of his fanbase too, if it wasn't like that, he wouldn't want to make lolis anyway
We don't kink shame in here
Uhuh... Yeah... Of course...

Anyway it's funny how is compared with BDSM, gore, or even worse, when those have more acceptance in general, with people asuming that for liking those you are just an edgelord and not a potential criminal unlike loli, and loli can be pretty vanilla, not everyone wants a glorified fleshlight, but things here seem pretty civilized, so I'm glad to known what you think, even if I don't 100% agree with you guys, you have fair points

Ranos

Reputation score
I always find the argument involving people liking loli = pedophile argument flawed. It's like comparing liking violence in video games to violence in real life. Smacking a fake video game character with a baseball bat is amusing. Watching a real person get violently beat up by a baseball bat is totally different and can actually physically cause me to recoil in cringe.

Same thing with fictional younger looking characters vs real breathing flesh poop monsters.

It's gotten to a point where i've seen some stupid shit where people try to apply real life laws to a fictional younger character. Imagine, in the future, if it got to a point where drawing a stick figure with two round circles for boobs can get you arrested or executed. I hope humanity is not stupid enough to reach that point. (I know this sounds stupid, but seriously, sometimes you wonder...)

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score
You know they aren't real, right? and honestly the only reason people who like it don't use pedophile is because outside people tend to put them in the same group with the child molestors, rapists, etc, you know, people who are real CRIMINALS, like liking loli was an equivalent or worse crime, thats why most of the time they either remain silent or make the effort to not be associate with those other people
For me is a breath of fresh air outside the overused bit titied heroine or girl in general and for what I can tell, the creator and part of his fanbase too, if it wasn't like that, he wouldn't want to make lolis anyway
That's why I said, liking a drawn loli is a complex fetish & I'm not really familiar with that ¯\_(⊙_ʖ⊙)_/¯

Tellukoz

Reputation score
That's why I said, liking a drawn loli is a complex fetish & I'm not really familiar with that ¯\_(⊙_ʖ⊙)_/¯
And 1 line before you said that liking loli in any way makes you a pedophile, and 1 line before that you were comparing them to real children
A=B, B=C, then A=C?