What's new

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
This one would take quite the active imagination to pull that off. But for the most part I do agree with that mental tactic.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For me, the issue with JSK lolis is that lack of 'protect' or 'punish me' sort of feeling. I blame the design/hair/clothes for that.

They are just plain or normal? So to speak.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Also, is that image an edit, or a future project?
I don't remember a main girl like that in the other games
He wrote "It's just a test sketch, no intention to turn it into a unity project for the time being"

Tellukoz

Reputation score
He wrote "It's just a test sketch, no intention to turn it into a unity project for the time being"
Sorry, me no understand moon runes, that's why i rely on the people who translate

That's a shame, really looks cute, anyway maybe he will reconsider until the next loli game

GEORGEM

Reputation score
This one would take quite the active imagination to pull that off. But for the most part I do agree with that mental tactic.
Yeah, some of the characters need more mental gymnastics than others. For the sake of keeping myself from becoming completely delusional, I try not to play those ones as much.

Tellukoz

Reputation score
Another update dropped, I don't understand it, but the progress seems to be 65%, also 16 scenes done, i guess, maybe 5 left?

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Another update dropped, I don't understand it, but the progress seems to be 65%, also 16 scenes done, i guess, maybe 5 left?
basically, other than the endings, he's just missing the cowgirl position

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Total viewpoints: Around 40. (7th Report)
Total viewpoints completed: 16. (8th Report)

JSK might reduce the number, has done that in the past.

Tellukoz

Reputation score
Ok, 5 is the increase from the last report, but he no longer put the 40, well, shit if he reduce the number, but is his game, so he decides

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ok, 5 is the increase from the last report, but he no longer put the 40, well, shit if he reduce the number, but is his game, so he decides
after this he has 4 endings, if we assume 2 viewpoint each it'll be another 8

Tellukoz

Reputation score
New post, 70% main progress, h scenes done 20, says he will start with foreplay scenes, so maybe another month or two for the game to drop?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Apparently, she doesn't ride your dick cause of mind control bullets or anything like that. It depends on actions taken in the story mode.

I'm actually happy to hear that. First time we'll be seeing a potentially proactive heroine since Miyui, and the only other one before that was Maisa the archer. New girl will be the 3rd potentially proactive heroine he's done among all of his girls. It really gives off that feeling with the Miyui background too.

The magical girls have a personality shift mode right? If it's the same type of magical girl, I hope it happens again just like the demon possessions.

Tellukoz

Reputation score
Apparently, she doesn't ride your dick cause of mind control bullets or anything like that. It depends on actions taken in the story mode.

I'm actually happy to hear that. First time we'll be seeing a potentially proactive heroine since Miyui, and the only other one before that was Maisa the archer. New girl will be the 3rd potentially proactive heroine he's done among all of his girls. It really gives off that feeling with the Miyui background too.

The magical girls have a personality shift mode right? If it's the same type of magical girl, I hope it happens again just like the demon possessions.
Nice

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score

Finally

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
Don't worry, she's probably an alien or dragon that's actually 10,000 years old so it's ok.

and even if it's only one single scene, that's already better than nothing.

ill take what I can get.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Still waiting on Maisa and Vampire hunter N sequels/remakes.
Maisa's still my favorite girl cause it's the only one where the heroine proactively approaches you on defeat. Yeah, she's getting her desires warped by a demon, but if you lose to her while making the right dialogue decisions you can still get an ending.

Also the dark night sky with a heroine with milky white skin. It was a super hot contrast.

I want Vampire Hunter N back as well cause outside of the original demon queen, it's the only one with a lot of thought put into it's love end. A lot of the love end's recently haven't really felt that satisfying. The lesbian game. The ojisan and pepperspray girl. Even the newest demon queen game. All the wrestling ones...

I don't know... something about a lonely vampire girl who fights all invaders because of her fear and distrust over humanity getting worn down by a sincere protagonist is like... miles better than most of the stuff he's done. Also a girl with defined muscles... abs especially makes her visually unique from the other girls (and I say this as someone who'd never go for a highly muscular girl irl.) She especially needs a rework with how bad her cowgirl scenes are. Kaname basically took her scenes and made them better.
Don't worry, she's probably an alien or dragon that's actually 10,000 years old so it's ok.

and even if it's only one single scene, that's already better than nothing.

ill take what I can get.
Last Magical Girl was... pretty young, so I doubt that XD
But I'm in the same boat. I've never liked the mindcontrol stuff because even if it leads to my favorite scene, it's still the protag raping the heroine.
Mindcontrol stuff feels more fun to use in the extra battles where she says stuff like "if you just wanted to have sex we could've just done it in bed" and stuff like that.

ynurplewhat

Reputation score
I'd kill for a Vampire hunter N remake. She's still one of my favorite girls from JSK and I couldn't tell you exactly why either. Probably nostalgia since it's one of the first hentai games I played.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I'd kill for a Vampire hunter N remake. She's still one of my favorite girls from JSK and I couldn't tell you exactly why either. Probably nostalgia since it's one of the first hentai games I played.
Lol, nostalgia towards an h game. I laugh but I understand too.