What's new

GEORGEM

Reputation score
I'd kill for a Vampire hunter N remake. She's still one of my favorite girls from JSK and I couldn't tell you exactly why either. Probably nostalgia since it's one of the first hentai games I played.
How long has JSK been making games again? I think it's def been long enough to feel nostalgia for some of his games.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know that's how old the OP is, but I've no idea how old his first games were. The oldest game on his DLsite was published in 2012.
You can check the posted articles in his Ci-en Blog since it is migrated from the old JSK Blog. The first JSK dlsite game is in 2010/7.

Mr.Heartbeat

Reputation score
You can check the posted articles in his Ci-en Blog since it is migrated from the old JSK Blog. The first JSK dlsite game is in 2010/7.
That old eh? i didn't know that.

I'd kill for a Vampire hunter N remake. She's still one of my favorite girls from JSK and I couldn't tell you exactly why either. Probably nostalgia since it's one of the first hentai games I played.
Yea i like Vampire hunter N remake, hope JSK will remake and not remove what makes Vampire hunter N great.

Mr.Heartbeat

Reputation score
What do you think makes Vampire Hunter N great?
I think the lore tidbits and multiple choice motivation for the protagonist on why he does it.

Ranging from wanting immortality to wanting her to stop hurting people

Don't know how to explain it but its something that make me click it was great.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Yeah, the mid-fight dialogues further fleshed out both characters, reinforcing the chosen route. General flow (stage by heroine HP total) was pretty convenient as well. The BGM for the lover's end was spot on for the emotional setting.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I think the lore tidbits and multiple choice motivation for the protagonist on why he does it.

Ranging from wanting immortality to wanting her to stop hurting people

Don't know how to explain it but its something that make me click it was great.
I mean... don't all of his games do that pretty much?
And yeah, if he remakes vampire hunter, I doubt he'd remove that.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score

Looks like he's making progress on the "receive" scenes.
There will be 4. Footjob, Deepthroat, Blowjob, and Sixty Nine.

After that he'll do the endings.

Apparently, although he's calling it a receive scene, Deepthroat will be male dominant.

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score

Apparently, although he's calling it a receive scene, Deepthroat will be male dominant.
Damn be all!

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Damn be all!
Lol. You still have a BJ, and Sixty nine scene bro XD.
It's JSK, most of the sexual content is gonna be male assertive. That's just his sexuality.

I'll say his fashion design is improving tho.

Costume for the magical girl is pretty nice.

GEORGEM

Reputation score

Lol, I can totally relate to what he said about light novels, they really suck you in. I've almost missed deadlines because of those things :LOL:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Lol, I can totally relate to what he said about light novels, they really suck you in. I've almost missed deadlines because of those things :LOL:
Yeah, I grew to really respect general scenario writing talent.

Light Novel characters can be really tropey, but a good writer can have the character rise above the tropes and have a strong sense of individuality. And the scenario concepts are pretty nutty. I use MoonReader's TTS to listen to them while I work.

Recently finished "Juuou Mujin No Fafnir." An actual true-harem light novel with amazing scale in the battles, consistent world, and magic system.
On my business trip last summer, I finished "I saved too many girls and caused the apocalypse."

That one had great art, that I never saw because of TTS reading XD

___

Actually... the demon king story is really reminiscent of "Maoyuu Maou Yuusha" in concept so it was pretty obvious he was a Light Novel reader for a while.

___

Magical Girl Buster tho feels very original in concept. I can't think of any Light Novels about magical girls that take place from the male perspective and view the magical girls as "alien" existences.
Same with all his wrestling works. That's a field that manga artists go into but not light novelists.
The lesbo and esper game is also original in concept though that's probably my least favorite concept he's done so far.

The other works, I can see parallels to popular LNs. Especially the redhead martial arts fighter ones.

Last edited:

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Yeah, I grew to really respect general scenario writing talent.

Light Novel characters can be really tropey, but a good writer can have the character rise above the tropes and have a strong sense of individuality. And the scenario concepts are pretty nutty. I use MoonReader's TTS to listen to them while I work.

Recently finished "Juuou Mujin No Fafnir." An actual true-harem light novel with amazing scale in the battles, consistent world, and magic system.
On my business trip last summer, I finished "I saved too many girls and caused the apocalypse."

That one had great art, that I never saw because of TTS reading XD

___

Actually... the demon king story is really reminiscent of "Maoyuu Maou Yuusha" in concept so it was pretty obvious he was a Light Novel reader for a while.

___

Magical Girl Buster tho feels very original in concept. I can't think of any Light Novels about magical girls that take place from the male perspective and view the magical girls as "alien" existences.
Same with all his wrestling works. That's a field that manga artists go into but not light novelists.
The lesbo and esper game is also original in concept though that's probably my least favorite concept he's done so far.

The other works, I can see parallels to popular LNs. Especially the redhead martial arts fighter ones.
Oh! I haven't read those. I've mostly read the ones that get turned into animes, like Overlord. Maybe I'll give 'em a try!

HunterBirds25

Reputation score
"Is the Demon Lord's Life Endangered by the Knight Elf?" - How do you get story mode 2? I tried what the guide said, didn't work, tried some comments advcie, didn't work either. Please re-read the guide's instructions for story mode 2 carefully, because it seems to only open up story mode 3.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
"Is the Demon Lord's Life Endangered by the Knight Elf?" - How do you get story mode 2? I tried what the guide said, didn't work, tried some comments advcie, didn't work either. Please re-read the guide's instructions for story mode 2 carefully, because it seems to only open up story mode 3.
You can't H her at all, no hypnosis, no spanking, not time stop, no touching. stick to headshots and knockdowns with no follow-ups.