What's new

Josba

Reputation score
is it possible to get a save with all scenes?
It's pretty easy to do yourself... Look in the "MGBuster_Data" folder and open up "MGBuster_savedata.json" in a text editor. Change values that look like "H_01", "F_03", "END04", etc from "0" to "1".

If you've never edited JSON by hand before, probably a good idea to back up your save before you try it.

MickanNick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how do you trigger her to do lewd attacks?
After destroying her shield with bullet #4, getting her to half health and forcing her to attack, she still does only normal attacks ...

Edit: this only seems to work in story-mode 2 / her second phase

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Latest Ci-En post confirms his next title will be yet another battle game, but the first post talking about the next work is slated for mid-April.

If his work history is any indication, he won't be doing another cradle snatcher for some time. Just as well, since he's happy with the number of buyers yet sighing at how many fans there are of the bratty loli stereotype.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
After destroying her shield with bullet #4, getting her to half health and forcing her to attack, she still does only normal attacks ...

Don't destroy her Heart shield, she will reverse rape you, the 1st time she does a footjob, block it. She will go up and you have to take her wings down again, the 2nd time she will blow u, block it and wait until she gets wings again, taker down and the 3rd time she will do a 69 position. Neat but as you can see this is a lot of defending and playing passive. She only does this for me in route 2 and 3. Just Don't break her heart shield.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hope the next game will arrive around August or so.

Only info available on the design is big breasts but undecided whether it will be bigger or average.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's actually said why in the story. From what I gather from machine translation it seems whatever is giving her, her magic girl powers is partly controlling her. It feels by making her make the guy cum he will get weak and not be able to fight or maybe she can get stronger from it. Also, I love the difference in the guy's title depending on the mode. It's magical girl rapist on 2 and magical girl buster on 3. Nice little touch.

Latest Ci-En post confirms his next title will be yet another battle game, but the first post talking about the next work is slated for mid-April.

If his work history is any indication, he won't be doing another cradle snatcher for some time. Just as well, since he's happy with the number of buyers yet sighing at how many fans there are of the bratty loli stereotype.
People really are idiots. Oh no others don't like what I like and they get to enjoy something that I don't like let me complain. It's like reading comments on Boruto anime where people complaining about the filler yet they subject themselves to it each week.

Tellukoz

Reputation score
People really are idiots. Oh no others don't like what I like and they get to enjoy something that I don't like let me complain. It's like reading comments on Boruto anime where people complaining about the filler yet they subject themselves to it each week.
Welcome to my life

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Bro chill... people are allowed to have negative opinions of shit. Don't take it personally. Regarding consuming stuff and staying around, it's clear he only does loli stuff every once in a while so it makes sense to stay around. Your analogy with Boruto doesn't make sense.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Bro chill... people are allowed to have negative opinions of shit. Don't take it personally. Regarding consuming stuff and staying around, it's clear he only does loli stuff every once in a while so it makes sense to stay around. Your analogy with Boruto doesn't make sense.
I'm chill and I'm perfectly fine with negative opinions. Just don't attack someone who has a different opinion. Like you said he does it once in a while so I never get why people need to be so dang vocal about disasstisfaction that they don't get what they want when majority of the times they do. You'd have to watch the latest episodes of Boruto on Crunchyroll or so to understand. They are doing an arc which doesn't come from the manga, so soon as you scroll down to see the comments on what people say about it all you see is, "filler sucks, get back to canon, wasted 30 mins of my life, etc. It's every single week they know they don't like the fillers, they know the arc wont be over yet they spam the crap out of the comment section complaining about it. However, they main issue I usually take with them is that they are going get what they want eventually anyway, this is only for people who may like to see more instead of waiting or something. So it's like just be patient. Most these people would rather just have it their way and screw if other people happen to like it, if they don't like it theyd rather it not exist.

Also, it stands to note that I personally don't care what kind of tits or character he uses. I just love his figthing games even if they are redundent. Yet I won't get uppity and complain when he does one of those talking/touching games, that I'm not fond of.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I'm chill and I'm perfectly fine with negative opinions. Just don't attack someone who has a different opinion. Like you said he does it once in a while so I never get why people need to be so dang vocal about disasstisfaction that they don't get what they want when majority of the times they do. You'd have to watch the latest episodes of Boruto on Crunchyroll or so to understand. They are doing an arc which doesn't come from the manga, so soon as you scroll down to see the comments on what people say about it all you see is, "filler sucks, get back to canon, wasted 30 mins of my life, etc. It's every single week they know they don't like the fillers, they know the arc wont be over yet they spam the crap out of the comment section complaining about it. However, they main issue I usually take with them is that they are going get what they want eventually anyway, this is only for people who may like to see more instead of waiting or something. So it's like just be patient. Most these people would rather just have it their way and screw if other people happen to like it, if they don't like it theyd rather it not exist.

Also, it stands to note that I personally don't care what kind of tits or character he uses. I just love his figthing games even if they are redundent. Yet I won't get uppity and complain when he does one of those talking/touching games, that I'm not fond of.
If everyone just silently accepted it and said nothing there's no way you'd be able to gauge general public opinion.

I don't know. I feel like even negative opinions are valid, and more importantly useful... as long as they aren't actively derisive and harmful.

Tellukoz

Reputation score
If everyone just silently accepted it and said nothing there's no way you'd be able to gauge general public opinion.

I don't know. I feel like even negative opinions are valid, and more importantly useful... as long as they aren't actively derisive and harmful.
This guy use the term cradle snatcher, tell me how is that useful

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
This guy use the term cradle snatcher, tell me how is that useful
Personally, I just thought it was him just being funny, but I can see how you could personally take offense to that.
Not gonna engage in this bit of off-topic discussion anymore tho. I think I've made my point.

Tellukoz

Reputation score
Personally, I just thought it was him just being funny, but I can see how you could personally take offense to that.
Not gonna engage in this bit of off-topic discussion anymore tho. I think I've made my point.
Yeah, funny, just like when he wrote about icevail and the way he translates, right?
Yes, you made your point

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I feel they can be as well. However, there are some where it's just them whining about not getting what "they" want. Like the artist needs to cater only to them. Those are the comments that I'm mostly talking about. I can admit that overly positive opinions can be crappy to as you know some of them really seem like they up the creators asshole.

GenesisGamma6

Reputation score
Is the story in the new game more or less the same as the original Magical Girl Buster or did it actually act as a sequel or expansion of sorts?

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Is the story in the new game more or less the same as the original Magical Girl Buster or did it actually act as a sequel or expansion of sorts?
Not sure but I seen in the rape ending that he asks when is the next magical girl going to appear. So, maybe. Now that I think about it I don't even know what the story was in the first one.

shohei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i'm missing end 2. There's no option to point out she's horny after h-scene at all.
edit: unlocked it, no need to bother with this reply

Last edited:

ADM

Reputation score
Please. How do I get the lewd end. I followed the guides directions:

"Lewd End:
Win in Story Mode 2. Make her cum more than twice (touch or sex with high speed and full arousal). Post-battle dialogue: 1, 2
"

I selected story mode 2. I made her cum 3 times in round 1, round 2 and round 3. Only round 1 dialogue has 2 options to choose from, I picked option #1 and then #2, the other two rounds only had one option, I picked every combo of #1 and #2 for those, it keeps giving me the rape end. What am I doing wrong...

Funsizelife

Reputation score
I really hope JSK reuses this gallery system, it's fantastic. I felt like that alone was worth the new game.

Scenes are good too. I'm not sure if it's because the giant boobs isn't covering half the screen, but the animation feels smoother.