What's new

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

今回がファンタジックなロリ魔法少女だったので、リアル(?)路線の巨乳制服JKになる予定です。

リメイクではありませんが、雰囲気的には過去作の要素が入ってきます。

=

This time was a fantastical loli magical girl, the next one will be a big-breasted uniformed high-school student girded in reality (?)

Not a remake, but elements of previous games will form part of the vibe.

More details on the next work roughly 2 weeks from now, so fans can busy themselves with other things until the next update lands.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wonder is it possible to topple Kashima for JSK's highest sales. And magical girl v2 got 7k sales in a week.

hongduc9

Reputation score
I need help. I turn on MGBuster.exe. Then i proceed go to Chrome to open the Guide. And the game became not Responding. I closed the game and re-opened it and it turned into this. Probably my Computer problem but any suggestion to fix this ? I cant Restore the Unity game error.png

Regnier

Reputation score
Hi all! Long time lurker and JSK fan, first time poster :). Is anyone working on the new game? Looking for an uncensor, or even a guide on how to at least remove the blur effect myself... would also like to ask someone more knowledgable if they could make a Yuma version of the new game, if possible (profile pic, the artist also has a manga on DLsite, just search for Yuma). Failing that, is there a guide on how to make customs? Either way, thanks for everything you guys do :D.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Another wrestling game, although this time the heroine is more of a high-schooler than an adult.
Just the opening screenshot alone hints at the setting. Most likely the player is the reigning underground champion while the girl has volunteered to fight in this illegal wrestling ring to avenge her father who lost in the ring previously.
He's gone for the "bust curtain" and "thick thighs" fetish, which I am happy to see.

ちなみにどこかの三国志系眼帯メイド服ヒロインと似てしまった気がしますが、特に意識したわけではありません。

=

By the way, she appears to have a resemblance to a spectacles-wearing heroine in a maid outfit from the 3 Kingdoms franchise, but it's not something to get too caught up about.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Looks like a fight club setting... Thank goodness. I thought it was going to be based on the honey-trapper.

Josba

Reputation score
at least remove the blur effect myself...
Marco has you covered:

"DumbRendererDemosaic" is the one that worked for me.

It's a BepInEx plugin so you'll need that installed too. (If you're one of the ones BepInEx doesn't work for, sorry can't help, don't know anything about ReiPatcher.)

Delexicus

Reputation score
XinChi released his decensored version of Magical Girl Buster 2 yesterday. It's in the JSK Repository. Check the downloads section of the JSK Community Guide. Link in my Signature.

Delexicus

Reputation score
well Decensored version there's bug when i play story 2 and finger her ass they go invisible.. like wtf i go to another dimension when finger her ass?
That's a bug with the launch version of the game. The decensor edit would have to be reimported texture by texture into the updated game to fix that.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
wtf i go to another dimension when finger her ass?
Welcome to Hentai.
Now you understand how your finger comes out clean and smelling like fresh roses.

For technicalities, your lil' John goes through a portal to Coprophagious, home to the Myxcrzh species. Their female collect your seed on one side, while the males go through the other side of the portal for nutrition. That's a trick the fujoshi witches pulled off millenias ago, alledgedly.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New Ci-En update:

I guessed right about the setting. In addition, the protagonist was the one who defeated the heroine's father in the ring. The reason why she's wearing a school uniform in an underground fight ring is it's a prerequisite set by the promoter she has to satisfy in order to challenge the current champion (the protagonist).

He's quite used to Unity now, so the speed of development should be faster than the previous games even taking into account this one is his first non-weapon work in Unity.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New Ci-En update:

He's still working on the battle mechanics. He estimates roughly 50% completion on this front.

Those who can't read might mistake the screenshot for a H-scene; it's actually his first attempt at a grapple move in his games. Players will need to do the correct commands if they want to avoid taking damage by the looks of it. Still, it's silly she's squeezing the arm she's trying to break between her bust.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Her thighs are VERY MEATY. It's the focus for the game but very meaty / THICC.