What's new

MoonCancer_BB

Reputation score
New Ci-En update:

He's still working on the battle mechanics. He estimates roughly 50% completion on this front.

Those who can't read might mistake the screenshot for a H-scene; it's actually his first attempt at a grapple move in his games. Players will need to do the correct commands if they want to avoid taking damage by the looks of it. Still, it's silly she's squeezing the arm she's trying to break between her bust.
Funnily enough, he's calling this move "arm-bar grapple paizuri" and later jokes about how idiotic the move sounds but also how excited he is for creating something this dumb
Still fucking hot tho

WhyDoIEven

Reputation score
Looks like someone raided the community guide again (21-30). That, or my browser is displaying it wrong.

Anyway, I hope the new "revenge-taking heroine" won't be anything like the last red-head. Couldn't stand her.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Yep, salty trolls are at it again, quite a lot of alterations from same anonymous user.

Tomboy Satsuki wasn't to your liking?

Last edited:

Delexicus

Reputation score
Yep, salty trolls are at it again, quite a lot of alterations from same anonymous user.

Tomboy Satsuki wasn't to your liking?
All fixed. It only takes me a few minutes to fix these defacements. Some people just like to waste their own time.

EDIT 1) That prankster started mucking up the guide right after I fixed it. The guide has gone into lockdown mode for now. Will probably stay that way until the next game comes out. To clarify, the guide is still viewable, just not editable unless given explicit permission.

Last edited:

Overlurker

Reputation score
I agree, I remember before when someone wants to edit it, they just leave comments, so that you can review them if they are serious or not
Or have those who actually want to contribute to just leave a reply in the other forum (translation) if they want to provide translated guides

Delexicus

Reputation score
I agree, I remember before when someone wants to edit it, they just leave comments, so that you can review them if they are serious or not
Or have those who actually want to contribute to just leave a reply in the other forum (translation) if they want to provide translated guides
Unfortunately comments get turned off as well if you turn off editing. I'll be sure to ask when the next game comes out if people want access to edit the guide.

briar

Reputation score
Hi, I got a question, hopefully not a silly one.

I've been messing around with the files (into .fla). If it's a natively AS3, i can make direct modifications. Would that be helpful/wanted?

For clarifications : said modifications would be changing the characters skin or colors, but also modifying/adding scenes.

Let me know!

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
That would indeed be handy for making advanced edits to the game title in question when it comes to flash.

T-pals already have the means to directly change colors of the heroines in extremely effective manner, few showcases have been made about these edits over time,
as for the scene addition and modifying, that is beyond my braincells to comprehend.

1. Rennas/Renas to Tohsaka Rin
2. Latina to Vignette (Gabriel Dropout) + Excella (Shining Resonance Refrain)
3. Maki to Shera L Greenwood (How to not summon demonlord)

Last edited:

briar

Reputation score
Well, to be honest, it's not too complicated. It does require two softwares and some looking around.

I get the swf into a fla (it's project format) with JPEXS. Then, I open it in adobe animate 2021, and do what I have to.

Would it be ok to know who i can discuss this with? Or where? I am in the discord, but i don't really know how to get to the point without being borderline off-topic.

Also, just in case : i'm not an artist, so i can only retrieve and modify pre-existing stuff from one place to another or copy postures by "redrawing".

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, Delexicus is the kind of head honcho of the T-pals, he keeps things organized and running, he also has a discord channel dedicated for these JSK space magic topics and the such.

raxim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Could you share those color edits in the google drive? They look really good.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ci-En update:

He's finished work on most of the battle scenes, so he's moving on to the sex scenes.
There's the usual clothing customisation for the sex scenes, the screenshot is one example explained in some detail.

Number of sex scenes should be roughly the same as the most recent demon queen work.
Like his previous cage match works, there's an announcer who'll be working up the crowd with a blow by blow account of the rape.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Ci-En update:

He's finished work on most of the battle scenes, so he's moving on to the sex scenes.
There's the usual clothing customisation for the sex scenes, the screenshot is one example explained in some detail.

Number of sex scenes should be roughly the same as the most recent demon queen work.
Like his previous cage match works, there's an announcer who'll be working up the crowd with a blow by blow account of the rape.
Wow, JSK's really zooming isn't he? :)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ci-En update:

Another sample of the upcoming work's rape scenes. He's now using Unity to try out clothing animation, so the skirt the target's wearing should move dynamically rather than the static CG of previous works. Also, he's trying his hand at implementing an ejaculation reaction animation for the target which he thinks should increase the sex appeal more.

As always, the wrestling works have the corniest rape commentary.

loliconsama

Reputation score
are there any info about possible magical girl buster: reinforcement apk porting? or there will be no more apk porting for future games?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ci-En update:

Now that he's used to working with Unity, his development pace for sex scenes has become a routine and can be somewhat monotonous. Fortunately for him he can have breaks by looking for nearby cafes to patronise despite living in a rural part of Japan (not sure if revealing personal information like this, however indirect, is a good idea on public blogs)

The screenshot is the sleeper hold rape scene. Like previous cage fight games, players can execute rape scenes after successfully pulling off special moves which force the target into a disadvantageous position and then using the action gauge stock points to finish the round without depleting target HP. So far, I'm not seeing any novel mechanics to this upcoming game, so the art style and rape variations should be the main draw unless something interesting is later revealed in the blog.