What's new

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
He's been releasing a bunch of screens of a bunch of disadvantageous positions, where the heck are the uno reverse card positions? where's my femdom??

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
He's been releasing a bunch of screens of a bunch of disadvantageous positions, where the heck are the uno reverse card positions? where's my femdom??
Bro it's JSK... It's always been like this. You gotta play other games.
I have to admit though, this image is one of the more aggressive ones he's done.
1653198369565.png

Look at how small her hands are compared to his. This shouldn't even be a fight XD. But.... RPG logic lol.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Only one footjob with vibrator scene in the previous cage fight game.
To date there's no mention this game has the protagonist gifted supernatural powers, so getting the target to dominate the player is a question of how much work JSK is willing to put in to create a situation that's believable.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Jsk said that it will not do touch games because of the conversion to Unity:cry:
There may be only fighting series left in the future
But I really prefer touch games...
Technically, we do a lot of touching in the fighting series, but not the kind of touching you're after.

Last edited:

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Jsk said that it will not do touch games because of the conversion to Unity:cry:
There may be only fighting series left in the future
But I really prefer touch games...
Dang really? That's a real shame, I remember being obsessed with Shion way back when. And that was even before there was an official translation.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
His blog.

View attachment 44168

We won't be getting touching / interrogation type games until that little issue is solved on JSK's end.

View attachment 44169
Doesn't sound like he'll stop or has no interest in doing it. Seems like he's not willing to stop his workflow and program a touch game.
Maybe he's getting comfortable and consistent sales.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ci-En update:

Still working on the H-scenes.

As for this update's sample, it's her backed up against the cage wall and him penetrating her from the rear whilst fondling her bust. For this scenario, it's her first loss so the announcer is emphasising her loss of virginity.

Michaeljess

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Someone who have Link Swf?
I need it

juckfoe

Reputation score
Ci-En update, google translated:
[Main part completeness 65%]
[H scene production progress 16 viewpoints (5 viewpoints increase, total number is planned to be about 40 viewpoints)]

The production of the next work is proceeding smoothly.

The normal (?) H scene 16 viewpoints have ended, and we have begun production of fainting.

When the fainting is over, the next scene is the reception ... It's a long way to go.

The image is a derivative H scene from throwing.

The supine cowgirl (?) That I liked in the previous work "Magical Girl Buster" has entered this time as well.

As a stadium thing, it is a good position in the sense of "showing it to the audience".
I really hope this "lying on back"-cowgirl position will not replace regular cowgirl for good. I need my girls to shake their hips!

Someone who have Link Swf?
I need it
Check the community guide that is linked in the first post of this thread.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ci-En update:

The usual counter-sex move from previous games is in. Only this time the variation has the player forcibly kissing the girl while he ejaculates inside her. I like this pose, first time he's trying something a bit different with the specific scene.

As for his progress, he's finished all of the intercourse scenes bar the cowgirl option. He's working on the female domination scenes next. Also, he's adding in a few more non-intercourse scenes compared to previous games so there's a way to go before he finishes the sex scenes.

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
The usual counter-sex move from previous games is in. Only this time the variation has the player forcibly kissing the girl while he ejaculates inside her. I like this pose, first time he's trying something a bit different with the specific scene.

As for his progress, he's finished all of the intercourse scenes bar the cowgirl option. He's working on the female domination scenes next. Also, he's adding in a few more non-intercourse scenes compared to previous games so there's a way to go before he finishes the sex scenes.

MoonCancer_BB

Reputation score
Ci-En update:

Nice, more non-intercourse is always a plus especially when there was constantly two different kick counter intercourse, only positioned differently via left and right side of girl's kick.
Judging from JSK's previous response of having something else instead of a footjob and the girl's design, it can be assume that one of them includes a thighjob or the heroine using it to crush your skull

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Nice, more non-intercourse is always a plus especially when there was constantly two different kick counter intercourse, only positioned differently via left and right side of girl's kick.
Previous games were always a counter for the roundhouse, and another one for the jump attacks. Not sure where left and right comes from, possibly faulty memory?