What's new

juckfoe

Reputation score
Previous games were always a counter for the roundhouse, and another one for the jump attacks. Not sure where left and right comes from, possibly faulty memory?
Karen had two roundhouse counters.

Edit: Actually, more recently the elven knight had three roundhouse kick variants, one restrained and two time stopped, and Selene had two roundhouse kick counters.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Karen had two roundhouse counters.

Edit: Actually, more recently the elven knight had three roundhouse kick variants, one restrained and two time stopped, and Selene had two roundhouse kick counters.
That's me wrong then. Most of the games besides those two had just the two standard sex counters though.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ci-En update:

Foot vibrator from the older wrestling game featuring the redhead is back. System is the same as the previous games; taunt her and she'll use a different domination move depending on the number of consecutive stacks. Block to build up stacks, most likely to the usual maximum of four.

He's likes blowjob on the unconscious target as a sex scene, which I think is new since previously it was just sleep intercourse that was available. If he does go through with this, it'll extend development time a bit since it's completely new and he cannot reuse assets.

Due to the unprecedented number of foreplay scenes planned, he's going to cut down on the pov for each scene, otherwise it's too much work. I can't blame him; not much value added for the work required.

Last edited:

ADuckFromNarnia

Reputation score
Ci-En update:

Foot vibrator from the older wrestling game featuring the redhead is back. System is the same as the previous games; taunt her and she'll use a different domination move depending on the number of consecutive stacks. Block to build up stacks, most likely to the usual maximum of four.

He's likes blowjob on the unconscious target as a sex scene, which I think is new since previously it was just sleep intercourse that was available. If he does go through with this, it'll extend development time a bit since it's completely new and he cannot reuse assets.

Due to the unprecedented number of foreplay scenes planned, he's going to cut down on the pov for each scene, otherwise it's too much work. I can't blame him; not much value added for the work required.
I remember he did do a unconscious blowjob for Miyui at least, but yeah the move to unity might cause problems. I hope to see unconscious/sleep related stuff though, since I tend to like those.

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
New update

damn those are big boobas

lookin good, I like the character design

mushmom003

Reputation score
Does anyone want to suggest JSK to make a mother-son or father-daughter series together, incest is very rare, before only brother and sister and niece

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ci-En update:

Slightly delay in finishing foreplay and female domination scenes. Once these are done, next workflow is cowgirl and endings.

Screenshot is unconscious fellatio. He's got unconscious paizuri as well as a variant of this position. This is a personal favourite of his scene-wise, as he's included in all of his cagefight games to date. He's aware doing this for real might well asphyxiate the victim, but since it's a game it's all good.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
JSK comment, release is to be at end of July.

Well, provided there aren't any delays.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Did they mention anything about the grapple system?
The wrestling games usually have pretty involved grappling systems which are a bit unbalanced but generally fun to watch.

malakai456

Reputation score
Does anyone know if there's been any update for shoplifting girl? Document shows it incomplete, but anyone know roughly what % of it is completed?

w0rmh013

Reputation score
Hello, I've been following this thread awhile and appreciate all the guides and translations over the years! I fell behind and only got the latest magical girl one a couple days ago. I've gotten all the endings and scenes except one, the right side 3rd from the bottom. Can anyone tell me what scene that is and how to unlock it?

Overlurker

Reputation score
Just a heads up. The JSK Repository is down again. The account was flagged and Google locked it up. Currently looking for more resilient options.
How about GoFile?

Another update came up, JSK intends to have the game listed next weekend

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
On the plus side, since the newer games on Unity can use Reipatcher, y'all can just stash the translation files along with a detailed explanation on how to apply them. It doesn't quite help with the classics, but it would prolly stop future takedowns.

Delexicus

Reputation score
On the plus side, since the newer games on Unity can use Reipatcher, y'all can just stash the translation files along with a detailed explanation on how to apply them. It doesn't quite help with the classics, but it would prolly stop future takedowns.
That is an option. For now we are trying to keep the Repository fully featured but with some extra security measures.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How about GoFile?

Another update came up, JSK intends to have the game listed next weekend
And if his desired deadline is overshot because of slower than expected workflow, then he needs another week before players can view the store page.

All in all he's done it faster than I anticipated. There's a few new gimmicks, but otherwise he's had no technical mountains to overcome for this work.

Delexicus

Reputation score
I present to you...{drum roll}... The JSK Directory. The files and folder directory has been split out from the hosting platform. With a bit of trickery, it should now be more difficult to flag the hosting account. Link to the directory is in the in the download section. Please read the readme section in the JSK Directory first if you have questions.

Note: The Directory needs to be manually updated. Only the main games have been entered so far.

JSK Directory.png

Update 1 ) And now one of the linked services has a 503 error...

Update 2 ) Service is back up. Downloads should work now.

Last edited:

kuromon

Reputation score
has anyone finished all nano's routes? i want to know how to get the fourth ending