What's new

Delexicus

Reputation score
Okay, is the newest game crashing for anyone else on the Lewd ending?
Yeah, that is from porting over XinChi's decensor from the launch version to the game update. A few asset files changed between game versions. specifically...

Launch version
ManbikiJoshi Launch version asset files.png
Launch version with XinChi's decensor
ManbikiJoshi XinChi's decensor over Launch version asset files.png
01-06-2023 game update
ManbikiJoshi 01-06-2023 version asset files.png

sharedassets10.assets
sharedassets15.assets
sharedassets15.assets.resS

Of those conflicting files, only the two sharedassets15 files are affected. I have made a new version of the game with XinChi's decensor and Icevail's partial translation that has those two files in a separate folder as an update backup. Just redownload the game from the JSK Directory. If you see a crash then you can replace those conflicting files. They won't be decensored, but they will allow you to complete the story. You can change the files back if you want to enjoy the fully decensored gallery modes.

Attachments

secretaccount80

Reputation score
Yeah, that is from porting over XinChi's decensor from the launch version to the game update. A few asset files changed between game versions. specifically...

sharedassets10.assets
sharedassets15.assets

Of those conflicting files, only the two sharedassets15 files are affected. I have made a new version of the game with XinChi's decensor and Icevail's partial translation that has those two files in a separate folder as an update backup. Just redownload the game from the JSK Directory. If you see a crash then you can replace those conflicting files. They won't be decensored, but they will allow you to complete the story. You can change the files back if you want to enjoy the fully decensored gallery modes.
Hiya, first time commenter here. That crash does still happen when trying to go for the Lewd ending, but I don't think the JSK Directory has the launch version available to pull those SharedAssets files from, and I don't see where there could be a folder in the .7z archive with the original versions of those SharedAssets files that could be used as replacements. Did I miss something?

Drunken Monkey

Reputation score
sharedassets10.assets
sharedassets15.assets

Hello. I re-downloaded the game from the JSK Directory, and the crash still occurred. Then I removed the two sharedassets15 files and tried for Lewd ending again. The ending went through and unlocked, but it was glitched all to Hell. After unlocking the ending, I replaced the two files back where they belong, but the game still crashes whenever Lewd is selected. I even tried removing one file at a time, but the results where still the same (I'm not a computer savvy person, so please forgive me if my methods seem stupid. Haha!)

Here's an image of the glitched ending for some hilarious nightmare fuel!

Attachments

Last edited:

Delexicus

Reputation score
Hello. I re-downloaded the game from the JSK Directory, and the crash still occurred. Then I removed the two sharedassets15 files and tried for Lewd ending again. The ending went through and unlocked, but it was glitched all to Hell. After unlocking the ending, I replaced the two files back where they belong, but the game still crashes whenever Lewd is selected. I even tried removing one file at a time, but the results where still the same (I'm not a computer savvy person, so please forgive me if my methods seem stupid. Haha!)

Here's an image of the glitched ending for some hilarious nightmare fuel!
Sorry, I'll have to do more work to fix this issue it seems. For the mean time I'll upload a copy that has all the game update sharedasset files. That way someone who has more time can try mixing and matching until things work.

Last edited:

soloman34

Reputation score
um guys is there a guide for lessons for shop lifting girl file number 29 and if there is please send it

drzero7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
where are the save file go for the Unity JSK games? (Can't find .json file location)

callen

Reputation score
Is there a guide somewhere for the second Magical Girl Buster? All I've found is the community guide for 1-10.

starwolves

Reputation score
Yeah, I can't find servant ending for - Magical girl 2 - . I would love to add some instruction for the future games but I don't know what to do to edit the documentary. So I will just write down in Note.file and post on comments.

Reinyn

Reputation score
Hi there, small question about the walkthrough. So i downloaded the walkthrough on the first page, but the only games it had where the first 10 released games and the freeware games. i do remember there being a walkthrough for most of the others but where can t find that one?

Delexicus

Reputation score
Hi there, small question about the walkthrough. So i downloaded the walkthrough on the first page, but the only games it had where the first 10 released games and the freeware games. i do remember there being a walkthrough for most of the others but where can t find that one?
That guide you downloaded has a Table of Contents that links to the 11-20 and 21-30 games.

AbyssCat

Reputation score
Does the game freeze for anyone else after getting an ending in story 1 or is that just me? Also the translations don't seem to be translating at all. Any idea why?

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score
... Shit, it's been a while, time really passes by quickly when it's ready, huh?!

Anyway

I don't think all the JSK games are in the "translated games" pack; Is the project to produce fully TL'ed games still ongoing for the others, or did the "mis-hap" suffered by flash (or anything else) kill that?

I COULD certainly read the thread to get the answer without bugging anyone but it's 382 pages long lol

It'd be a real blast from the past but I ain't THAT nostalgic!

Delexicus

Reputation score
... Shit, it's been a while, time really passes by quickly when it's ready, huh?!

Anyway

I don't think all the JSK games are in the "translated games" pack; Is the project to produce fully TL'ed games still ongoing for the others, or did the "mis-hap" suffered by flash (or anything else) kill that?

I COULD certainly read the thread to get the answer without bugging anyone but it's 382 pages long lol

It'd be a real blast from the past but I ain't THAT nostalgic!
When was the last time you visited? The JSK games stewardship system and personel has changed hands a few times. Check the first post for the walktgroughs link. Or just check the link in my signature for updated info.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score
About 8 years ago it looks like!

I saw that the first post had been updated relatively recently, in just 2022, but as you say things have "changed stewardship" I guess the main link repository for finished translations is in the link in your sig now.

I actually think I might blunder through the thread over some period of time after all, just to sorta catch up : o

Aesthetic

Reputation score
About 8 years ago it looks like!

I saw that the first post had been updated relatively recently, in just 2022, but as you say things have "changed stewardship" I guess the main link repository for finished translations is in the link in your sig now.

I actually think I might blunder through the thread over some period of time after all, just to sorta catch up : o
I don't know whether to be happy or sad for you tbqh.
Seems like you got out and started living life, focusing on reality and now you're back here.

Well same thing half-happened to me so I get it.

You missed a lot of good games though. The red haired girl even got a remake and her game's great.