What's new

Delexicus

Reputation score
Well shucks. Right after I repair the 21-30 JSK Community guide, I find out the Gdrive account has been suspended for the JSK Repository. So this marks the third time the Repository has been nuked. I'm running out of ideas on how to host these files so they can stay up for more than half a year. SyncThing is a possibility, but it would put a severe strain on my tiny 80KB/s upload speed. If anyone has suggestions, let me know.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well shucks. Right after I repair the 21-30 JSK Community guide, I find out the Gdrive account has been suspended for the JSK Repository. So this marks the third time the Repository has been nuked. I'm running out of ideas on how to host these files so they can stay up for more than half a year. SyncThing is a possibility, but it would put a severe strain on my tiny 80KB/s upload speed. If anyone has suggestions, let me know.
Megaup.net. No delete files so far BUT this site forces you to turn off your adblock, so it kinda red flag.

Mediafire. Used to delete files a lot but It's getting less ass recently.

Anonfiles. Well, it's... anon.

Torrent. Last resort. And with a big community like this, I think the seeding will always alive.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Megaup.net. No delete files so far BUT this site forces you to turn off your adblock, so it kinda red flag.

Mediafire. Used to delete files a lot but It's getting less ass recently.

Anonfiles. Well, it's... anon.

Torrent. Last resort. And with a big community like this, I think the seeding will always alive.
Thanks for the suggestions. We will likely revive the JSK Repository as a main archive torrent with update torrents after. Every couple games or so we will replace the main archive torrent with the smaller updates included.

Delexicus

Reputation score
The JSK Studio Main Repository torrent (04-09-2023) has been uploaded to
anix.moe would have been preferred since you could make custom description pages. Unfortunately they haven't activated my account after two days of waiting.

Here's a quick link to the torrent.

You can pick and choose which games to download with a torrent client like Qbittorrent. Would be good for the health of the torrent if those you can download the whole thing, did so.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The JSK Studio Main Repository torrent (04-09-2023) has been uploaded to
anix.moe would have been preferred since you could make custom description pages. Unfortunately they haven't activated my account after two days of waiting.

Here's a quick link to the torrent.

You can pick and choose which games to download with a torrent client like Qbittorrent. Would be good for the health of the torrent if those you can download the whole thing, did so.
About the upcoming chocolate demon girl, should we wait a little bit (around 1 month) before adding it to the collection? Cuz there will be definitely bug and waiting for JSK to squash bug, then add new torrent every single time will be a pain in the ass.

Delexicus

Reputation score
About the upcoming chocolate demon girl, should we wait a little bit (around 1 month) before adding it to the collection? Cuz there will be definitely bug and waiting for JSK to squash bug, then add new torrent every single time will be a pain in the ass.
Well it's easier to share the translations with unity games. Just need to post the translation file here first. After The rough drafts have been ironed out, we'll wrap the game up up into a torrent.

Hunker453

Reputation score
According to JSK blog, game is "completed" and undergoing final bug checks. Set to be released "middle of next week" (The coming week, or the next one? cue Seinfeld)

"現在ゲームは一通り完成し、不具合のチェック等を行っています。
いつもの事ではありますが、想定よりチェック事項が多いため少し時間をいただきそうです。
来週中ごろには間違いなく登録できると思いますので、今しばらくお待ちください。"
" The game is now complete and we are checking for bugs. As usual, there are more items to check than expected, so it will take some time. I think you can definitely register by the middle of next week, so please wait for a while."

WhyDoIEven

Reputation score
New game is completed and JSK is going through bug checks. Should go into registration process sometime next week.

1682208664127.png

Screencap demonstrates results of item [Perfume of Passion] (aka of Lust) which puts her into horny status.
If I'm understanding correctly, there'll be a follow-up scene to her masturbation.

ADuckFromNarnia

Reputation score
The game is now registered:
Apparently there was some bug that was causing JSK a significant amount of strife, but now that they've figured it out and they think the DL's will start soon. Looks like JSK might be thinking of more JK for their next game? Only time will tell

nativegypsy

Reputation score
I want another threesome like his first game in unity. The wait for the brown pailoli is killing me.

HobotWithAGun

Reputation score
Well, I'll make the only contribution I really can and seed the repo. Got more than enough gigs on my SSD. Hopefully this time it won't get nuked xD

Hunker453

Reputation score
Appears game's available for purchase:

Octrine

Reputation score
its live!

Been looking forward to this one for a while, the girl this time is right up my alley

gilgamma

Reputation score
does anyone have a way to translate these solutions because for me it is systematically impossible to read them

Attachments

Hunker453

Reputation score
Pretty good. I too really liked the design of the girl this time.
I didn't care too much for the music though....
I also feel like the animation prior to the creampies where she climaxes weren't as "wild" as they are in previous games which was a let down. Still very enjoyable though.

someonebored

Reputation score
Anyone know how to unlock all endings, I'm so lost lol.
I've only unlocked the "Slave End", thus far. First, unlock story mode 2 by winning story mode 1 and raping her at least once->Story mode 2, win two rounds and make her climax once while you rape her.->Lose the third round.

Can anyone tell me what are the choices to unlock story mode 3, please? I tried to translate the document a bit, but I didn't have luck.

Drunken Monkey

Reputation score
Got the Love Ending! Defeat her in Story Mode 1 without using any sexual "abilities" (no touching, no r*ping, ect...). This should unlock Story Mode 3. Begin Story Mode 3. First round: Defeat her without using any sexual abilities, then chose dialogue opions 2 (bottom option), then 1 (the top option). Defeat her again without using any sexual abilities, then chose dialogue options 1 (top), then 2 (bottom). Defeat her a third time without using any sexual abilities and the Love Ending should be unlocked. Hope this helps!