What's new

WhyDoIEven

Reputation score
Anyone know how to unlock all endings, I'm so lost lol.
From Readme:

Unlock Story Mode 2
- have sex with her

Unlock Story Mode 3
- do not have sex
- during conversations take appropriate responses (1,1, 2,1)

1. Humiliation:
- Beat Story Mode 2

2. Lewd:
- Beat Story Mode 2
- During sex scenes, make her come twice or more (to make her cum, you need to switch to high speed piston and ejaculate once she fully aroused)
- During conversations, tell her she's a slut (1, 2)

3. Slave
- In Story Mode 2, win 2 times, lose once
- Make her cum at least once

4. Love
- In [Story Mode 3], after first battle anwser (2,2*) (「降伏して奴隷になれば命だけは助けてやるぞ」,「それなら魔王を捕らえて解放させるだけだ」)
- In [Story Mode 3], after second battle anwser (1,1)(「力で押し付けられて、言うことを聞かされる気持ちが少しは分かったか?」,「これをずっと続けたら、その気持ちが集まっていつか爆発するんだぞ」)
- After winning, always choose "Wait". Do not lewd her even once.
- Take less than 2000 dmg. 1 life bar is 1000 dmg.
- Beat Story Mode 3

*But actually (2,1). Instructions for Love ending are messed up, currently. After first battle, the second anwser listed as "2" appears only after first anwser is "1", but you're expected to choose "2" first time.
In other words, you're supposed to choose 「降伏して奴隷になれば命だけは助けてやるぞ」and「それなら魔王を捕らえて解放させるだけだ」,but 「それなら... won't appear if you choose 「降伏して奴隷...

*After second battle, anwsers listed do not appear, supposedly, you should take 「力で押し付けられて、言うことを聞かされる気持ちが少しは分かったか?」and then「これをずっと続けたら、その気持ちが集まっていつか爆発するんだぞ」, but I've never seen those.
And as soon as I posted this, I actually got the awnsers after second battle.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
By far my least favorite JSK game. I'm so darn disappointed.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Another incremental improvement to the proven formula. The only thing new is a coerced masturbation scene leading to two sex scene variants. Everything else should be more than familiar to fans. Compared to previous games, special situations require purchase of disposable items with points (which is not a problem since most games points stop being a finite resource and are easily farmed) and the reverse rape at max level counts as a loss for the opponent.

I'm not a fan of the design; mesugaki targets aren't my cup of tea. Then again his previous battle game featuring a loli heroine broke his personal sales records, so he probably thought why not add a massive bust and the appropriate character trait with it and see how the audience reacts. Time will tell how successful this is relative to the previous games.

Also, I don't have a fetish for Japanese school gym wear for the post-ending sex scenes. Again he's probably trying to see what fetishes stick with the audience.

As before, maxing out agility, getting the key skills to max level and then just clicking at the appropriate moments for just guard and interrupting the rest of the damaging moves is more than enough to finish battles with zero points spent on defence and offence. Maxing out SP isn't super necessary, but it helps in story mode 2 and 3 to save time and reduce damage taken.

Good thing the gallery isn't bugged like the previous game. Should be like this when fully unlocked:

End 1 End 2
End 3 End 4

正常位 背後位
騎乗位

交差法 交差法2
拘束 拘束2
催淫 催淫2
気絶 気絶2

足コキ フェラ
顔面騎乗 拘束フェラ

Shouldn't be too difficult for players to figure out what goes where.

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
For those who just want to unlock all the scenes without properly playing the game, all you have to do is change a few values in a JSON file located in WakaraseMaohsama_Data folder called "WakaraseMaohsama_savedata.json"

Change any 0 to a 1 and that should unlock the scene.

Not a bad game, I feel like JSK's animation abilities got better, the paizuri scene was nice, I like the design of the girl but that's about it, nothing too special, mid-tier for me.

Miyui is still easily my faiv one.

Attachments

nativegypsy

Reputation score
I like it. Mesugaki, pailoli and brown just happen to be my stuff. Its the same combat as any of his other games.
I wonder if he'll ever make an rpg using the combat and dialogue system from his games.

Octrine

Reputation score
played it and gotten 2 endings, my thoughts so far:

I dont dislike it, but i dont love it either. Its like a solid 7/10 for me.

The main girl carries it hard and some of the viewpoints are pretty nice but its hard to say but its missing something. Compared to what i consider to be the best of his battle games (the 2 Magical Girl buster games, Kouhai + Senpai and Miyui) this one seems sort of...hollow? The attacks and systems arnt as elaborate and the movement is kind of stilted.

Maybe Ill figure out what i dont like if I play it more, but the difference between this game and those are that I still occasionally go back and play those older games, but I really dont see myself revisiting this one once I fully beat it. We'll see.

Hunker453

Reputation score
I find the difference in facial expression between the Lewd, Slave and Love ending being pretty vague.
Looking back at a game like Elf Knight, the lewd animations stand out especially.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Looks like I slept through the new release. I'll unlock the guide so anyone can add to the walkthrough of this new game.

WhyDoIEven

Reputation score
I find the difference in facial expression between the Lewd, Slave and Love ending being pretty vague.
Looking back at a game like Elf Knight, the lewd animations stand out especially.
To be fair, she is a basic bitch.

Zozoio

Reputation score
do anyone know if an auto translator work for the latest game? its luckly not hard to play wit raw japanese but i would like to try it in english even in broken one

angryboy

Lurker
Reputation score
how did you let it work?
i try the same way like before but nothing translate
i have the exe patch and run and after that....nothing!?

Slime Alter

Reputation score
It just occurred to me that all heroines wear either skirts or leotards. For ease of access while they're clothed, of course, but at this point I really wanna see a heroine wearing pants.

friedsquid

Reputation score
Wasn't bad. Story was simple as expected. Combat is similar to previous titles. Had all of the expected actions without any notable deviations. If you liked the erotic scenes in previous installations this might do it for you as well.

Character design wasn't my favorite mostly due to the disproportionately large breasts with slender abdomen and narrow hips. The arms are also a little on the short side. I guess I'm just a stickler for anatomy. Deviation is fine, but when it comes off as unintentional it appears more like a mistake than a design choice. The outfit wasn't nearly as interesting as some of the other Demon Lords. The character's primary feature distinguishing them as a demon is the horns. You'd be easily forgiven if you mistook this for a regular female warrior. And as mentioned in a post above, the gym outfit was a rather odd choice to include, even if the reasoning is "isekai relic". Didn't add anything for me, but even with all of these complaints it didn't stop me from enjoying the game to the fullest.

Overall, this new game plays things safe with the tried and true JSK formula. It ain't anything novel and you probably won't be amazed by this, but it hits the spot like a greasy fastfood burger. Despite the repetition across the many different iterations on the same burger I end up looking forwards to the next release. Will it be something groundbreaking? Or perhaps another safe, but satisfying meal? I've gone on for long enough and would be surprised if anyone sat through this entire text block. Have a good one, y'all.

NeoFenix

Reputation score
how did you let it work?
i try the same way like before but nothing translate
i have the exe patch and run and after that....nothing!?
One of the problems I've ran into a couple of times is that ReiPatcher doesn't recognise the folder if the folder name contains japanese characters, try renaming the folder after unpacking the zip.

yiyihon192

Reputation score
In a few weeks.
May I ask the reason why? The game is already shared on other sites.

Did anyone managed to uncensor the game? I'm trying to get UniversalUnityDemosaics working with BepInEx 5, but so far nothing. BepInEx doesn't create the config, so I suppose iniatialisation hasn't been successful.

Btw, MEGA folder was banned for those wondering.

Last edited:

yiyihon192

Reputation score
JSK dropped a new design already. Based on Asuna from Blue Archive.
1684101821405.png

JSK was wonderful when it had brave ideas like schoolgirls with flat chest, (natural tits) and lolicon-like heroines. Now it became to look like all those typical stereotype hentai games we already have when tits look like watermelons. I don't even mention templated plots and action scenes. Very disappointed.