DarkFire1004

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jungle Girl Fanfiction

mind if i chime in with one of my old ones, this is based after game over (i was a big fan of parasite)

Demon Girl was in the Grim Reaper's play-room.

"So, how are we feeling?" he asked. Demon Girl was too dazed from all of the cum to answer him. "I have been talking around, and it has been decided that you may pass on, but only if you agree to fulfil one final fantasy." She nodded through mouthfuls of semen. "Good." He snapped his fingers and they were suddenly in the middle of the wasteland. Her distortion instantly wore off and she was fully alert. She noticed that she was now wearing a lovely red bikini. "Wait here, it will begin soon." Demon Girl nodded and sat down as the Reaper faded from view. Suddenly the sand around her became loose, then what seemed like a platform appeared and started to lower into the ground. She tried to climb out, but the walls were very smooth sand, so she couldn't get a grip, the floor lowered until the sky was covered by what appeared to be a lab. Outside was a tall handsome man in a lab coat , causing Demon Girl's heart to flutter.

"Hello miss. I have been told that you are mine to do as I wish for as long as I like, so let's get started." The man was very blunt, which caught her off-guard. He grabbed her arm and took her over to a chamber. "Step inside." he ordered.

"Well, i guess he doesn't want a blowjob. Heh, first time for everything." She complied and stepped into the chamber. It was a square metal room, with one of the walls being a window, where she could see the whole lab. She heard a loud speaker that was in the room.

"You should be less curious as to what is happening out here and more worried as to what's going to happen in there." She turned around to see something the sand piling up. It was raising out of the ground. She moved in and examined it more closely, when suddenly, the top of what looked like a small hill of sand, exploded, and a white substance flew everywhere. Her experience immediately led her to assume it was jizz, but the next second she felt it moving. She looked down at herself, and it turned out to be thousands of little white maggots. She looked up to see that maggots were pouring out of the top of the mound. She screamed and tried to wipe them off of her. She felt something in her ear; one of them was clawing down her ear. She threw up her hands to try and stop it, but it was too far in to grab. Her body suddenly began to relax, and her fear dissapeared.

"What is happening?" she asked. The maggots crawling along her skin made her really hot.

"These are symbiotic maggots. They take refuge in a female's womb, and in return, they make you feel constant pleasure."

By now, the floor of the small ten foot wide room was filling up like the bottom of a bath They had started to crawl up her legs. Demon Girl dropped her panties, bent down, and scooped up several of them into her bra, the feeling of them constantly writhing on her sending her into constant orgasm. She felt an itch in her pussy, but couldn't reach it. She needed to scratch the itch. She saw a shape on the ground with the maggots crawling over it and ran over, furiously scooping away the sides, until the shape of a dildo appeared. She shoved it into her pussy. The pleasure was immeasurable as she looked down and saw her belly fill up with maggots They were constantly writhing around. When they had completely filled her belly, she arose and limped over to the center of the room, where she laid down in the pool of maggots ,rubbing her engorged belly and orgasming, as they crawled all over her.

may post some other ones later, this was writen a few years ago when i first discovered DG
Edited without changing any of your story elements. Just did some proofreading spell checks and stuff.

drholocaust

Reputation score

I forgot my password again and had to make a new account. I figured I'd post and say that here because it's the only thread that's vaguely about me and my shenanigans and I didn't want to make a new thread JUST about me. It seems to fit here.

I think I'm going to stay with you guys for a while now and start posting again when I can work my way back into things. I think I might write something else soon.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I forgot my password again and had to make a new account. I figured I'd post and say that here because it's the only thread that's vaguely about me and my shenanigans and I didn't want to make a new thread JUST about me. It seems to fit here.

I think I'm going to stay with you guys for a while now and start posting again when I can work my way back into things. I think I might write something else soon.
*facepalm* We have active admins, you know, you should just have sent an email.

drholocaust

Reputation score

*facepalm* We have active admins, you know, you should just have sent an email.
You know, I guess that IS something worth complaining about. I wish I'd caught it myself.

Reputation score

I spent so much time reading this that my forum account auto-logged-out.

I'd thought of trying a Jungle/Demon girl story, but I see that it's already been done, and with aplomb, so I guess I'll keep my focus on Mystic Girl.

Reputation score

I spent so much time reading this that my forum account auto-logged-out.

I'd thought of trying a Jungle/Demon girl story, but I see that it's already been done, and with aplomb, so I guess I'll keep my focus on Mystic Girl.
but we have no idea of the story behind Mystic girl, or was it released when i went for for another beer?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

No story = free reign to do just about whatever.