Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

Warming Jolynn up Sera readied herself for the moment. Not drawing out the moment to long she thrust in as gently as she could. Jolynn winced a moment and Sera felt the virgin flesh give way. "This this feels so diffrent.. OW!" Burining her self in Jolynn held on tight to Sera. Burried hilt deep Jolynn winced and grittered her teeth. For a moment both lay entwined together Jolynn slowly getting streched and used to Sera's size. "Never knew this is how it felt...." At her urgeing Sera started to thrust into Jolynn the Matriach holding tight to her. At first as is always the case the woman looked slightly pained but after a while she began to moan and whimper slightly. Soon she was energetically meeting the thrusts of Sera.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes it is different from the way either of us normally does it. Just bear with it though, the pain doesn't last too long, only a minute or two before I can start moving," Sera whispered in Jolynn's ear, pecking her on the cheek afterwards.

Once Sera felt that Jolynn was ready to keep going, and after she was urged onwards by Jolynn, Sera began thrusting in and out slowly, taking her time to keep from causing any discomfort for the woman. After a minute or so in, Sera could tell that Jolynn's body was becoming accustomed to her size and length as she was starting to meet her thrusts as well as moan because of them. Sera giggled playfully and began thrusting in deeply with every thrust, her tip kissing against Jolynn's womb just like she did with June earlier. "It's going to feel even better soon enough Jolynn. I hope you're ready, because I'm starting to get closer already. Because... you're so tight," Sera cooed in Jolynn's ear as she continued thrusting into her, nibbling on Jolynn's ear afterwards, always making sure to thrust firmly yet gently into Jolynn.

After that, Sera began picking up the pace a bit, knocking away happily as her wings lazily flapped up and down with no real force to lift her up. Sera would try to hold out until Jolynn was ready and could hold on no longer herself, at which point the young angel would start pounding away until they reached their peaks and she exploded within Jolynn, painting her womb white with her seed and crying out passionately as she did so. Jolynn would of course notice as soon as their climaxes were over that Sera was still ready for more assuming she herself was.

"I don't want to push you too hard since this is your first time doing it this way Jolynn, but... I really could use more though, if you're willing and able," Sera panted to Jolynn after they finished up as she slowly slid her length out of Jolynn's tender and now used folds.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Together they built up spead and the sounds of wet flesh slapped together. Plowing into Jolynn Sera felt herself begin to lose control. Jolynn was so tight her sex so needy. She could feel the folds gripping and pulling her in milking her of all her seed. Finally it was all to much as she errupted into Jolynn as they both reached a mutal climax Load after load of cum poured into Jolynn as the matriarch took it all and every drop the angel had to offer. Panting for a moment she saw Jolynn was flushed in the face and smiled. Feeling magics once more Sera felt the cock return. "Oh.. that was good I will have to endulge in that more often." Smiling Jolynn turned over and mounted Sera this time. A single hand moved up and stroked Sera's face. With that Jolynn moved down and took Sera's lenth into her mouth and began to lick it clean.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As she neared her climax, Sera felt her testes tighten up against her more and more the closer she got to her sweet release. When her climax struck, Sera mewled in ecstasy, spurting everything out and into Jolynn's hungry pussy where her womb sucked it all into it, with not much leaking out around her length. After their fun, she smiled back to Jolynn when the other woman smiled at her when the horny angel spoke up. Noticing that Jolynn's dick had returned after a slight rush of magic in the room, Sera smiled naughtily as Jolynn slid up to straddle her.

"Hmhm, aye I think you should. Should I take care of you now Jolynn? I see your other organ is back now. I'm still very horny, and I've got plenty more where that came from," Sera said to Jolynn with a giggle, cooing softly at Jolynn's sucking her dick. "Oh yes that's nice... feels so good," Sera panted as she lay a hand on Jolynn's head and ran her fingers through her hair. If Jolynn decided that she wanted to take Sera this time around, the horny angel would shapeshift her testes away to allow easier access for Jolynn's large member.

[A question, does Jolynn have testes too? I assume she has been shapeshifting them into existence like Sera has been and all, but I'm not sure.]

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

OOC
Yes she has been

Continueing to suck Sera's dick Jolynn couldn't say much. Though for Sera it was clear that she was used to getting not reciving such treatments. Still while her skill could use improvement she was far fom terrible at it. Jolynn bobbed up and down on the cock using one hand to rub the long shaft while her lips sucked down the shaft. She seemed content to finish this to an explosive climax if Sera would allow it.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Panting softly as Jolynn bobbed her head up and down on her dick, Sera could tell that the woman wasn't very good at this or used to doing this rather, but what she lacked in experience of doing this, she made up for with skill from watching many other girls doing the same for her. Feeling her hand stroking while her mouth swallowed her dick, Sera's climax approached quickly, and she had no reason to really stop Jolynn from finishing her off and so just ran her fingers through Jolynn's hair and let her do as she wished, her member throbbing in imminent release.

When her orgasm struck, Sera groaned and threw her head back as her entire body tensed, her wings going taught as they spread out behind her as her back arched into a perfect crescent. "Oh gods... C-CUMMING! I-I'M C-CUMMING!" Sera cried as her climax washed over her and her seed exploded out of her member and into Jolynn's mouth, spurt after spurt of it coming out until her orgasm waned, though the ecstasy of the moment didn't dissipate any as her body relaxed once again and she lay back. "Oh gods it's so good Jolynn, b-but I'm still... h-horny," Sera added with a deep blush of embarrassment.

"Does... does that make me a slut? O-Or a bad angel? That I enjoy sex so much I mean," Sera asked Jolynn after a few moments and before they could go any further, showing her misgivings about herself and her seemingly ever growing lust.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Swallowing the load Jolynn grinned and sat back a moment as Sera spoke stroking her own dick while she listened to Sera. "No I think you just never get to address your sexual drive. My dear Sera women such as ourselves have increased sexual desires and needs. Your clostered life has denaied you of exploreing and expending your sexual energy. But I can help...." Leaning forward a trace of Sera's own seed still on her lips Jolynn slide herself in. It made Sera gasp at its girth. Clearly Jolynn's cock was a monster. "As long as you stay here with me you can sate any and all your sexual desires. Men woman, animal it can all be yours." Jolynn smiled as she began to thrust into Sera taking the angel cock and stroking it in time with her thrusts denying Sera a chance to rebuke or even answer the matriarch.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well it's not like I didn't know what sex was back home. I had plenty of sidhe around that taught me much about it, and I used to have sex with the nymphs that lived around there quite often, at least three or four times a week, and often with more than one at a time. I'd either go out in search of them or summon them," Sera replied with a soft sigh as she laid back as Jolynn stroked herself in preparation for what she was about to do.

Moments later, Sera let out a gasp as Jolynn slid into her tight lower lips, then her gasp turned into a moan as she spread around the monster of a dick that Jolynn was pushing into her. She was about to reply to Jolynn's next words, but when she attempted to talk it instead turned into a moan as Jolynn began thrusting in and out of her, taking Sera's breath away, especially when she grasped Sera's member and began stroking it along with the rest. Sera quickly attempted to shift her testes away by holding them up so they wouldn't get in the way of this, and so Jolynn wouldn't accidentally slapped into them in her feverish thrusts. However it took her nearly an entire minute to actually get a good hold on her cum filled orbs because of the amount of pleasure she was in as it was making her unable to focus quite as well as normal to be able to grab them .

It wouldn't take long though before Jolynn had Sera panting madly in her lust, a small strand of drool running down her chin as she lay there. She knew it wouldn't take much longer than this before she popped... and from the feel of how it was building up she knew this climax would be big. Biting her bottom lip, Sera struggled to hold it back if only for a few seconds more to make it that much bigger of an orgasm. With the last ounce of self-control and rational or logical thought she had left, Sera made sure to make herself infertile once more so that Jolynn didn't end up impregnating her in return, then not long after that she would explode, her dick spurting torrents of her seed into the air where it then fell back and drenched both her and Jolynn, unless Jolynn took matters into her own hands to prevent it from doing so. This didn't mean Jolynn had reached her own climax yet though and if she hadn't then Sera would attempt to hold out as long as she could before her next orgasm washed over her like a tsunami hitting the beach, her face so deeply flushed with arousal that she couldn't hold her sweet moans and squeals of pleasure back any longer and let them out to fill the room, unable to do anything save ensure she stayed infertile for now and cum her brains out, which Jolynn seemed to be intent on making her do... though she didn't mind that too much.

Sera however still didn't forget the Lotus family sisters despite how much pleasure she was in, and she was still adamant about finding a way to be with them, because after getting to know them, Sera felt that they weren't bad people and that they really did enjoy her company and love her back just as she did them. She only wished that she could find that which she sought for to allow her to be with them, though deep down she knew that she likely would never find such a thing and that her search would be in vain. But all the same she wouldn't give up hope that one day she could be with them.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jolynn continued her furious thrusting and every moment she sounded more like an animal than a human being. Finally when Sera could hold no more she errupted in climax her cock shooting load after load of seman into the air. This of course hit Jolynn dead on coating her massives breasts and splattering ther surroundings with the angel cum. Sortly after Jolynn grunnted deeply and thurst deep into Sera as she dumped her own load into the angel. For a moment they sat locked at the hips panting. Looking at the still swelling cock before her Jolynn smiled. "You see Sera three or four times a week is not enough. Woman like ourselves need at lest two or more times aday." With that said Jolynn began to thrust again her own needs not yet met.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Watching Jolynn get more and more lost in the heat of the moment along with her, Sera could barely even focus long enough to do anything but moan and squeal. When her climax washed over her, her eyes went wide as she watched much of her seed drench Jolynn's chest while the rest fell back onto her and the bed. leaving ropes of the sticky angel cum all over the place. Sera had a mini orgasm as Jolynn reached her peak, spurting another couple of ropes of seed to join all of the rest she'd emptied from her body as she felt Jolynn's cum filling her up.

"Hah... hah... b-but I... d-don't want to... become... a-addicted t-to it... s-so much," Sera panted as Jolynn started back up once more, the young angel's hips jerking up in the process. "B-But it... feels so GOOOOOOOOD!" Sera cried after a few seconds before Jolynn could reply to what she said first.

Wrapping her legs around Jolynn, Sera pulled her down and kissed her hard on the lips, unable to stop herself because it simply felt too good as she knocked away at her. Reaching down with one hand while she furiously kissed Jolynn, Sera grasped the other woman's testes in her hand and gently squeezed them, attempting to hurry them along in building up Jolynn's next big thick load of cream to fill her with. While she did all of this, Sera's own cock was totally defenseless to Jolynn's hands and whatever else she might want to tease it with, her meat throbbing and aching with need in front of Jolynn as it bobbed and swayed back and forth with each thrust she made into Sera's tight little cunny. It wouldn't take long before Sera felt another orgasm about to strike her, which would take even sooner if Jolynn teased Sera's dick any while she knocked away at her. When it hit her, Sera would tense and arch her back, her dick spurting her seed in whatever direction Jolynn might have pointed her cream firing rod in. Or Jolynn could even squeeze Sera's meat and deny her release, in which case Sera would begin bucking her hips like crazy as she went wild, squealing very loud as she tried to get her much needed release, begging Jolynn to please let her cum.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Indeed her senstive cock wasn't left unattended and as Jolynn plowed into Sera her hand strocked in time with her thrusts. It seemed Jolynn was intent on exhausting Sera's cock completely and only time will tell if she was successful. However Jolynn was hardly a cruel woman and when Sera's release came she let expend itself where ever it would go. As she reached her own however the matriarch pulled out and let her potent load shoot all over Sera coating her face in her own sticky cum. Pausing only a moment Jolynn looked down at Sera idely licking some seman off her lips before speaking. "Again?" If Sera relented they would continue till both of them where wore out and unable to naturally have an errection.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Squealing lewdly with every thrust into her sensitive body, Sera squirmed around unable to stop herself as Jolynn's hands stroked her in perfect rhythm with her hips. She could tell that Jolynn seemed intent on tiring her out completely, for what reason she didn't know, though likely because she just wanted to or thought it would be fun since it would take a while. Cumming hard with her next climax drained Sera's balls greatly as each rope fell back down and drenched her, Jolynn, and the bed as well, though she could already feel them filling again with another fresh load of her seed as soon as it was finished. When Jolynn reached her own climax only a short time afterwards, Sera was too weak to try and shield her face from getting splattered with her seed and could only close her eyes to prevent it from getting in them.

Watching Jolynn licking the remnants of one of their orgasms off of her lips, likely Sera's, the young angel panted to catch her breath while they were taking a bit of a break as Jolynn spoke. "Y-Yes please... m-more. It feels so good. Fuck me until... my dick won't even stand... a-and my balls are completely dry," Sera panted after Jolynn spoke, nodding to the woman and speaking her approval to go again, and again... and again until they couldn't. "I-I've never gone... u-until it wouldn't stand any longer. It's... always been trouble for me... to stop and my... erection not go down. B-But... don't leave my girl down here all lonely... please," Sera added, still panting a good bit as she waited for Jolynn to start back up, preparing for the inevitable ride of her life as it were as she patted her cock and all but begged Jolynn to not forget about it while they went... because she knew it would take a while until they were totally spent and their balls dry and she wanted it to be as good as possible for them both.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jolynn smiled and and slipped out of Sera releaving her snatch of the massive intruder. Moving up slightly she took Sera's own cock in her hands and guided it bank into herself moaning as it streched her freshly violted sex. "Ohhh this feel so good." Resting only a moment Jolynn began to bounce on the cock her own member being strocked by her hands as she did so. This left Sera's hands free as the matriarch rode her of her own accord.

Many hours later​

Sera rested next to Jolynn the Matriach having spent herself on Sera's cock. For the moment they rested next to each other as the servents who had returned where cleaning them up with their tongues. "Well my little angel are you spent? And how do you feel?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Y-Yes it does..." Sera panted to Jolynn when she spoke and switched to riding Sera again, a look of pure joy on her face as she was pleasured on and on and on.

Sera's hands roamed Jolynn's body, groping her breasts and caressing her waist, with one coming to rest on Jolynn's dick as she rode her, that hand stroking Jolynn along with the other woman's hand that was there, while Sera's other hand groped and pinched Jolynn's breasts and nipples. It wouldn't take long before Sera would blow her load again, unable to hold it back anymore at this point from how overstimulated her body was from all the pleasure. At this point Jolynn would have free rein of what to do with Sera, with the young angel just being docile and accepting every bit of pleasure she received from the sexy Jolynn.

After well over an hour, likely close to two hours, Sera lay there totally exhausted, her dick now completely limp and her balls seemingly totally empty. She had never been so satisfied after sex as she was right now, her eyes half closed as she lay there panting. As Jolynn's servants cleaned the pair with their tongues, licking every inch of their skin clean of all of the cum they'd fired upon one another, Sera felt her member trying to stir a bit, not even able to become half hard when it was licked by whichever servant did it, as Sera's balls began trying to fill with more seed again despite how sore they were already from all of the loads of cum they'd been forced to fire out up till now. If the servant girls continued with their licking on her privates though then they would be able to provoke a reaction from her loins soon enough despite how sore and spent they were.

"Hah... hah... a-almost I think Jolynn. H-her tongue... is making me stir yet again though I fear... o-or will if she keeps going. But my loins... both sets of them ache quite a bit. I've never gone until I went limp before," Sera panted to Jolynn, looking down at the girls licking her and feeling a slight second wind surge through her body, feeling almost ready to go again with some of Jolynn's servants, though if they stopped their licking and cleaned her normally then she wouldn't get in the mood again.

If they didn't stop however and continued licking her clean like they had been, then Sera would get hardened back up again after another minute or so, looking to Jolynn for the okay to have some more fun, whether Jolynn wished to go some more or have her servants take Sera a couple of times to drain her testes some more of their seed.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jolynn rolled over her own limp tool slapping aginst Sera's leg. "If you want them to stop order them too." Jolynn smiled as she traced Sera's nipple with a free hand. "I however need to get back to work." Moving up slightly Jolynn kissed Sera before getting up. "Girls continue your work untill our lovely angel orders you to stop."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Jolynn rolled over and her member slapped against her leg and she traced around Sera's nipple with her finger, Sera gasped slightly even as the servant girls continued their ministrations on her poor exhausted body, her own member stirring again some more and getting half hard while her nipples both perked back up. Sera returned Jolynn's kiss as the matriarch got back up to go do whatever it was she needed to, whimpering slightly as she told her servants to keep going until Sera told them to stop. She didn't feel that she could outright order them to stop when it felt so good, but after a couple of minutes of them going at it she finally worked up the willpower to do so.

"A-Alright ladies, please, you can stop now," Sera finally told the girls after Jolynn left, gently caressing some of their cheeks and petting them. "Thank you for cleaning me up, even though you needn't have done so. I should be getting back now though to my own chambers, tell the matriarch that I'm glad we spent some time together," Sera told them all, thanking them for the help before getting back up and off the bed.

Sera grabbed her clothes, but didn't put them back on yet, feeling that she'd just get her nice dress dirty and that wouldn't be good, she thought, so she made for the door with her clothes in hand, her body totally nude. Once outside of Jolynn's chambers, Sera looked for Tina or any of the other lady guards to guide her back to her own bedroom, not embarrassed by her nudity any at all really, and once she was back she'd see if June was still awake before going to the bathroom to do a quick wash up of her body, getting a wet rag to do so and a towel to dry off with afterwards before joining June in bed, unless June was still awake and wanted to talk or anything, then Sera would stay up for her of course.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As you wish Matriach The girls stopped and pulled away a few finishing themselves off while Sera gathered her cloths. Heading for the door however she was stopped by one of the giirls and handed a robe. "Matriach as much as the masses would love to see your glorioius form we insist you wear a robe. The castle is drafty and we wish you not to catch a cold." Seeing that Sera was not seemingly concerned the servent stopped her once more and spoke. "Matriach if you do not accept the mistress will punish us." The girl looked away making Sera feel it was a lie but a harmless one. At the door to the chamber she found Pet waiting for her. "Hello matriarch Mistress ordered Pet to take you to your room. And Pet is a good girl so she will" Her guide at hand she would head back to her room. Travaling threw the maze of corridors took some time and Sera was glad the girls had forced her to wear a robe. Once at the door Pet waved goodbye and bounded off to parts unknown. Inside she found June dozing on the couch her hand holding a notebook and a pencil. The notebook was open and showed various letters in a repeating sequince each one starting out rough but getting better with each attempt.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hah... thank you girls," Sera told the handmaids as she got up and collected her clothing. Listening to their pleas for her to put her clothes on, Sera smiled and relented on going naked. "Now ladies I'm sure she wouldn't really punish you for that, and the cold doesn't bother me as much as it does humans or other mortal races such as yourselves, so you needn't worry about me. But since you're asking so nicely I shall put my clothes back on," Sera said as she headed out, slipping her clothes back on for now and figuring that she could just have Pet wash them later.

Finding Pet just outside the doors, Sera smiled at her and let her guide her on back to her's and June's bedroom, staying close so she didn't lose her along the way. "Goodnight Pet, sleep well and thank you again," Sera called to Pet as the catgirl bounced off to bed herself.

Finding June on the couch once inside, Sera looked at the notebook and was curious about it until she thought to herself that June might not know how to read regularly since she'd been blind up until recently. Leaning down, Sera pecked June on the cheek and gently shook her to wake her up. "Hey June sweetie, I'm back. I'm going to clean up real quick and get on in bed, I was just letting you know I'm back now," Sera whispered in June's ear when she woke her. "Also what are you writing? Or were you reading?" Sera then asked curiously afterwards before heading to the bathroom to clean up a bit before bedtime, grabbing herself a wet washrag or towel to clean up with.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

June stirred slightly but otherwise didn't respond beside a smile and whistful sigh. Heading into the baths she was soon joined by Ivy who appeared in her larger form. "Hi ya sexy! Man the woman sure gave you a pounding. I didn't know mortal woman could go that long." Ivy sank into the bath enjoying the hot and soapy water. "So whats the plan Sera after all Im fairly sure you knocked her up good."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Pecking June on the cheek, Sera went on to hop in the bath really quickly before bed. When Ivy popped into the bath with her, Sera rather expected to see her. "Aye she did give me quite a run for my money, I've never had so much sex before, though Rose and the others were still better I think. And I don't know what she is, but she's not a normal mortal person that's for certain," Sera replied to Ivy as her little companion shapeshifted herself larger and joined her in the bath. "I'm not sure yet though what's next. I... I still need to continue my search at least a little bit here before we leave, but I don't think I'm going to find anything here that'll help honestly, though I can still hope I suppose," Sera added sadly, hanging her head a bit at the thought of not finding any help here about what she was searching for.

When she was done in the bath, with Ivy helping to wash her up a bit if she wished, Sera would head back to the bedroom and rouse June to get her into the bed too, where she'd join her and get some sleep, feeling too tuckered out after all the sex earlier to go any more that night.