Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jungle of Desire (Mind Flayer) GMed by ranger

"Oh Sara you misunderstand. Its illegal for them to have sex with anyone in a position of power. For example nobles visiting dignitaries. Given the law of possession sense they are just female they could be claimed as someone eases property if they had sex with such a person. Now I know for a fact several of my sisters have lovers on the side but they are males and have no authority so I let it slide. Its mostly to protect my family to make sure we always have kin to watch our back so to speak." Jolynn stopped a moment and thought a while. "Not sure what Urma is going to do.........." Shaking the thought aside she spoke again. "And like me my sisters have extended lifespans due to our... condition. The magic of the spirit sustains or bodies extending our life (they are all warped).

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh, I see. So, what if these foreign dignitaries agree to not do such a thing and all? Like, sign an agreement preventing them from claiming them as their property and all. Just a thought is all dear. And yes to answer the question I'm sure you'll ask next, I would like to get into the panties of your daughters, just to say I got there first," Sera said, smirking mischievously at Jolynn and winking seductively at her. "Hmhm, I'm playing love. If you don't want me to, then I won't. But... if they come on to me first, then I can't say what may happen is all. And speaking of Urma, will she become a hermaphrodite like us once she takes power? Or would it be before that?" Sera went on to say, asking curiously about Urma and how she'd become a matriarch.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You perv." Jolynn winked at her going along with playful attitude. "As far as Urma... I don't know whats going to happen. Any details that would clue me in have been destroyed. It seems on purpose... I guess my great grandmother made sure that what happened to her stayed hidden." Jolynn sighed and pressed a hand over Sara's which was resting on her swollen belly. "They are getting restless." Just as she spoke Sara felt a kick followed by another. "Not even born and they are fighting.. silly girls."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Of course I'm a perv. And I'm clearly crazy too, what with trying to find a way to be able to make love to some demonic succubi and everything without being corrupted by it, and me being an angel. Heh, crazy isn't it? And don't worry about Urma, I'm sure we'll figure something out, I mean she'll have to be a matriarch after all to inherit. Maybe whatever we need is in that tower," Sera said, giggling softly as she felt the babies kicking softly. "And they are feisty little things in there. I can't wait to see them. But... are they to join the guard too then? I do recall you telling me that they'll all be hermaphrodites like us," she added about the babies.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jolynn frowned at this "It seems the guardian spirit was right. Our lovely girls will not be like us they are fully female. But with Urma taking over they will not have to join the guard and can spend their time as Nobles" Jolynn smiled but it was weak. "It seems my desperate measures failed. Though Im happy I can actually raise my girls this time they will have a mother who loves them and can spend time with them. Not be stuck in court all day due to nobles having a fit over this tax and that tax.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aw, well that's not good. I was hoping to have three little hermaphrodite daughters roaming about. Oh well though, maybe next time, hmhm," Sera said, looking a bit sad about the news, but looking hopeful at the same time that perhaps her next child would be like herself.

"Anyway though love. You never answered me about the catgirls maids. The poor ones I have are mostly pregnant save two of them, and the two that aren't pregnant aren't maids," Sera said leaning around and nibbling on Jolynn's ear.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sara we discussed this already." Jolynn raised an eyebrow but her voice remained playful. "No amount of seduction is going to change the fact that as a noble of the court you need to handle those affairs on your own. You can either claim some or hire some maids. Your choice." Jolynn gave Sara a quick peck on the forehead before addressing some of the other concerns Sara had.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, I don't want to just take them from someone, or you love. I'd feel bad if I did that. But I don't really have the money to hire any myself right now either. I mean, I wouldn't mind claiming a few more if they were in desperate need of work and stuff, and maybe needed to bring any children, siblings, or parents with them to feed them. But I've never really done this before Jolynn," Sera replied, whining slightly while she hugged Jolynn, nibbling on her ear before smiling at the kiss to her forehead.

"If you could recommend any around here though that you might not need, or any like I mentioned that you might know of elsewhere, then that would be fine and I can handle the rest. But onto other matter. I do have one other thing I'd like to ask about. Two actually. Firstly, how are things going with Mary, hmm? And secondly... could I maybe borrow that one little statuette thing that makes the catgirls go wild again, hmhm? It was a wild night even though a lot of things happened," Sera said after that, kissing Jolynn's neck and cheeks as her dick began to stiffen a bit behind Jolynn, sliding up firmly between Jolynn's buttcheeks as it came to rest there while Sera reached around and slid her hand down into Jolynn's panties to gently run her palm up and down Jolynn's shaft. "How long has it been since you had any fun love? Do you need me to drain your big fat balls dry again like I did the other day?" Sera cooed softly in Jolynn's ear as she gripped her shaft and began gently stroking it while her other hand slid down and fondled and squeezed her balls gently.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jolynn smiled as she felt Sera's shaft harden against her ass. "Oh I suppose I could have a couple girl cover while you check out the market. There's a little place across from the park that buys slaves and rents out their services." Gasping as Sera grabbed her cock she continued. "No worries its not a brothel just a concerned citizen who dislikes slavery. She actually turns out quite a bit of profit." Grunting a little as her shaft started to stiffen Jolynn looked at Sera. "Your very naughty. However I cannot let you barrow the artifact again. Who knows what would happen if it left the protection of the palace." Sara felt Jolyn began to rub her ass against Sara's shaft. "It's so tempting Sera but Im worried that your size might hurt the children.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh I don't mind brothels, they're not that bad a thing. And I suppose I can handle it myself so long you don't have to let any more of your girls go here. I'll check it out when I leave here perhaps. But first thing's first. I'm not going to stick mine in your. You're going to stick yours in me, and I'm going to lay here on my hands and knees and wiggle my ass at you until you do. And maybe you can let me use the artifact here again sometime, just stick me in a room with a dozen or so more catgirls and let them go to town on me, hmhm," Sera said, giggling softly as she maneuvered around in front of Jolynn on the bed and did as she promised, wiggling her ass high in the air at Jolynn after slipping out of her clothes. "And you avoided my question about Mary love. Come on, you know you can trust me," she added softly, winking at Jolynn over her shoulder as her wings fluttered slightly.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jolynn followed Sera over to the bed slapping her on the ass playfully. "Oh Mary is on assignment for me. Nothing dangerous but I have her looking threw all manner of law books." Sara felt Jolynn's hand wrap around her hard shaft and give it a few playful strokes. It was strange to feel Jolynn's swollen belly press against her and even more so when the children inside began to kick. "Oh they are getting excited." Biting her lip Jolynn brought her impressive shaft up to tease Sara's slit. The massive dong slowly slapping her balls with each stroke. As she hotdogged against the warm damp female sex of Sara's body.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sera cooed as her butt was spanked playfully, her ass wiggling seductively as Mary's whereabouts were mentioned to her. "Alright, I was just curious if she's told you how much she loves you yet, and if you'd mentioned anything to her perhaps. And of course they're getting excited, they know their parents love each other and are making love, which is something that the three of them will be excellent at I'm sure," Sera said softly, looking back at Jolynn as she felt her lover's cock sliding up and down her wet slit and bumping against her sensitive testicles.

"Hurry up Jolynn, I'm horny dammit. I want you inside me a minute ago," Sera whined at Jolynn, shaking her ass again and pressing it back against Jolynn's dick when it slid up her slit again and got into the perfect position to do so.

(Sera's choosing no preggers, though if it somehow gets through and she ends up preggers, then she'll let her angelic genes be the dominant ones.)

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At her hesitance Jolynn slid home her massive cock stretching Sera completely. It was almost painful but given how much she had been using her other asset it came to no surprise that her female flower had tightened up a bit. Though this seemed almost too tight. Moving her hands from Sera's cock and breast Jolynn placed them on her hips. It seemed she wanted to head straight to the good stuff as well. Pulling back she began to thrust into Sera very slow but powerful. "D-Damn Sera I didn't know that it would be that effective." Meanwhile Jolynn's words were almost lost as she Sera's mind screamed in pleasure. The strange tightness she had felt earlier didn't go away and only seemed to intensify. It was almost like she was having sex for the first time again.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"F-Fuck yes Jolynn... give it to me. I want it, no... I need it so bad," Sera cooed and moaned aloud to Jolynn as she slid inside of Sera.

Sera felt unnaturally tight as Jolynn's member hilted inside of her, though she could only imagine that was from the fact that she hadn't really used her pussy as much as her cock recently save the one or two other times Jolynn had taken her that way. "YES!" Sera cried out as Jolynn began fucking her slowly, but very deeply with each thrust, not understanding or caring what Jolynn had meant with her words.

Her folds squeezed harder and harder around Jolynn's shaft, milking it for all its worth as Sera reached down between her legs and gently grasped Jolynn's balls and massaged them, gently squeezing and fondling them to help coax her along. She couldn't understand why she felt so tight, but she didn't really care so long as Jolynn fucked her silly, and she wanted to feel her seed pouring into her womb and warming her up. "Come on Jolynn... come for me baby. I want your seed in me. Make me cum too... please!" Sera panted aloud, her "please" coming out in a lewd moan as Sera's orgasm quickly built.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Sera touched Jolynn's balls which felt swollen and heavy a loud cry echoed out from her lover as the futa mistress of the Panther tribe began to spill her seed into Sera's waiting sex. "W-wow... ahhhh....ohhhh." Pausing only a moment Sera felt Jolynn start again with much more vigor trying to force herself deeper and faster into Sera. Lewd noises echoed out as the invading cock forced the seed out of her sex in small jets soiling the floor with stick cum.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling Jolynn throb within her as she cried out passionately, Sera arched her back and came with her, letting her own orgasm wash over her without a care in the world. When Jolynn barely waited before starting to thrust once again, Sera's eyes merely rolled up into her head as the pleasure simply overwhelmed her completely. She didn't care and simply let Jolynn keep pounding her, reaching back with her hand currently not attending Jolynn's balls to bring one of Jolynn's hands to her own cock to stroke it.

"Oh gods yes... yes Jolynn, I love it... YES!" Sera panted before crying out, bouncing her ass back against Jolynn's cock to help her force it in deeper until they both came a second time.

When they'd both reached orgasm for the second time, Sera would collapse down and lay there, panting madly with her ass still in the air and Jolynn still buried inside of her. "Jolynn... what did you mean earlier? When you said you didn't think it would be that effective." Sera panted softly, giving a curious look over her shoulder at Jolynn as she lay there recovering from her second orgasm, her folds tightly gripping Jolynn covetously, as if she never wanted her to pull out.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As they both rested Jolynn kept a light stroke going on Sara's cock teasing it to no end. Breathing heavily she would answer Sara. "I kinda ordered pet to spike our food with a little bit of a sexual enhancing mixture. Its just so we can enjoy sex longer with out feeling so worn out, but it seems to have failed."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As she lay there recovering from her second orgasm, she cooed and moaned softly as Jolynn continued to stroke her shaft, milking it further and keeping her hard and ready for round three. "Seems to have failed? I don't know honestly, but I'm doubting it if you can still feel my cock. I can keep going for a pretty long time though without any outside help," Sera said with a light giggle, leaning back and kissing Jolynn deeply and wrestling with her tongue, intentionally losing as she shook her hips back and forth to try and coax Jolynn up for round three as she instinctively squeezed her muscles to tease Jolynn back.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jolynn needed little help to stay firm in Sara and her efforts only made the thick shaft buried in her twitch in a mini orgasm that made Jolynn gasp. "Your so naughty Sara." Still with her instance Jolynn began to thrust into her again the matriarch taking it slowly as she had yet to recover her stamina as fast as Sara. "Oh dear what would I do with you here to make me so giddy." Jolynn smacked Sara on the butt as she began to speed up.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, I've had lots of... training you might say. Mostly by all of the horny nymphs and such that came by the sanctuary I lived in. And gods were they good. I've been having fun with them for years now, and I've built up lots of stamina thanks to them," Sera said with a giggle, shaking her butt even more eagerly after Jolynn smacked it before slowly thrusting again.

"Aw Jolynn, come on... faster. Faster I say. If you don't make me cum before you this next time, I'm going to really get riled up, and I'll not stop until your cock won't stand, and then I'll let your catgirls play with you some more and make it stand again like mine did to me the other day. And then we'll start back up again until it goes limp again, and the cycle will continue until you either faint, or simply can't get hard anymore until you've rested," Sera said seductively after a few moments of Jolynn speeding up as she looked over her shoulder. She then reached down between her legs and fondled and massaged Jolynn's testicles, gently squeezing and rolling them in her hands to try and force Jolynn to cum before she did just to see how far Jolynn would go to keep from the punishment Sera threatened her with.