Just Like Home (Demeter;Tassadar)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Inquisition (Demeter)

"Thank you very much!" Idian replied happily, "It truly is delicious, but if 'that' was the best you ever tasted, just wait until breakfast! It may not be sweet, but it's taste is out of this world!" he boasted with a wide grin. "And you don't have to worry about a thing, for a good friend, I'll stay until you know every recipe verbatim! Since... Well..." he laughed half heartedly, "Everyone who ate my cooking never really gave me any choice... Also, is it strange that my cooking only appeals to women? I've only ever had female chef students, and the guys don't seem anywhere near as interested..." he told Demeter, actually sounding a little discouraged by that. Also having no idea what ulterior motives those women might have had.

"All of my recipes are self-taught," he answered Demeter's next question. "People tell me I just seem to have a knack for knowing taste. Ever since I was little, I was eating all sorts of things. I even found certain kinds of leaves from a tree that are good when mixed with tomato sauce, just from eating so many leaves off of every tree I could find!" he laughed. "I did get poisoned a few times from eating something strange here and there... But this was the result. I'd say all those trips to the doctor were worth it, if you ask me." He said with confidence. "Especially since I now seem to have an extremely powerful immunity system. So, I was a bit scared when I made a new meal, and every one of the people who ate it got sick... Only to find out that I was immune to the yellow mushrooms that paralyze the nervous system, and everyone else was not. To be honest, I recall eating that mushroom 11 times in the past."

Once they were done eating, Idian looked at Demeter when she motioned for bed, and nodded in complete agreement. "Agreed, you sound more tired than I am," he stated, missing the undertone of her slur as perhaps was expected of him. Standing up, he kicked dirt over the remains of the fire, putting it out, before packing all the supplies away. With Demeter inside first, two bedrolls laid out for both of them, she'd notice...

Idian had the bedrolls on complete opposite sides of the tent.

Crawling in after her, he took off his shoes, leaving them outside the tent, and flopped down onto his bedroll with a sigh of relief. "It sure has been a long day~" he said with a smile of happy conclusion, before looking to Demeter, and frowning. "You've been acting weird... I figured it was because of the fact that we had only one tent... I hope this is good enough, as I plan to do everything I can to respect your dignity as a woman. I swear, on my honor, I will never do, or think anything sexual about you. Your purity is safe with me, Demeter!" he announced loyally to her.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Odd... I'd love to be able to cook like that, but I would think that men would like decent meals just as much as anyone else..." Demeter commented, as Idian kicked dirt into the fire and packed away their supplies. Inwardly, however, her mind was racing as nervous excitement fluttered through her mind. 'Am I really going to do this? What if he pushes me away? What if he thinks that I'm ugly?' She only barely registered his comment about the mushrooms he'd eaten, and she paused mid-step to stare at him incredulously.

Demeter kicked off her own boots before entering the tent as well, but rather than approach the bed roll that was opposite the one that Idian climbed onto, Demeter sat on her haunches in the center of the room. She tossed her cloak toward where Indian intended her to sleep as he issued his promise, and she simply couldn't keep the disappointment from showing on her face. For a moment, she simply sat dejectedly, her heart sinking at what she felt was the rejection she'd feared. Then, however, she straightened slightly, and a coy smile crossed her face. 'I won't give up that easily....'

"Idian.... That's not why I've been acting strangely. I don't mind that we're going to sleep together, not at all." She said, shifting slightly so that her back curled forward, pressing her chest forward as her arms went behind her back, to begin fiddling with the clasps of her dress. "You needn't worry about my dignity, or my purity. I do have a question for you though, Idian...." The sound of the clasps of her ragged garment being undone, as it became slowly looser. She tossed her auburn hair aside slightly, so that it rested against her chest, next to her increasingly revealed cleavage. "You say that you won't think anything sexual about me.... Are you a virgin, Idian?"

She smiled as she asked the question, her brightly blushing face partially obscured by her reddish-brown hair, and her clothing began to slowly fall away... "If you want to maintain my dignity, then there's something that you should know about me. I've lived alone for a long time, you see...." Her clothing completed its descent, until it lay around her knees as she knelt on the floor of the tent, leaving her completely naked before Idian. Her chest rose and fell heavily with every breath, a result of her nervousness that caused her firm, full breasts to shift ever so slightly. All of her soft, lithe, arousal-flushed skin on display for him, Demeter shifted forward again, rising up to a knealing position that had her bent forward, her breasts hanging on full display, and her legs spread slightly beneath her. "After all that time, I've taken to sleeping naked!" She delivered her words with just a hint of suggestiveness, but then, her smile turned down slightly, almost into a pout, and she continued, completely earnestly; "And.... I don't want to sleep alone, if I don't have to."

Demeter stared at Idian expectantly, fear, lust and hope all vying for competition within her head, as her heat hammered against the inside of her chest, and nervous tension formed a knot in her stomach.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With Demeter sitting in place, unmoving in the center of the tent, Idian's face frowned with worry, looking like a small child who knew he did something wrong, but couldn't figure out what. But then his mouth opened with surprise at her smile, eyes blinking in curiosity, wondering what was going on in her head. And when she began, Idian was happy to hear what she said even though she wasn't finished. "I guess I was worried about nothing!" He laughed. "But... Uh... D-do you want me to turn around?" he stuttered nervously when she leaned back to undo her clothing, her breasts presented in an enticing way.

Watching her movements, feeling more than just nervous, he swallowed a lump in his throat, "Y-yes?" he responded to her announcement of a question, voice and body shaking. But when the question was finally asked, Idian's face visibly went blood red, clutching the bedroll under himself as he went on the defensive. "What... W-w-what kind of question is that!" he announced, "I... I just was never very popular among girls! No... No that doesn't matter either! I... I never even thought about... There... There's nothing wrong with being a virgin!" he announced resolutely, though still very flustered. "Why are you teasing me, Demeter!" he demanded, sounding actually a little upset that she would ask him something so shameful.

Then her clothes fell off, and he got his answer.

For a few seconds, he stared at her nude form with wide eyes and mouth agape. A small trail of blood ran from his nose before he covered it with his hand, and turned away quickly, throwing the covers of his bedroll over his head, appearing as a lump under it's covers. No longer speaking, Demeter could hear Idian panting under his covers as if he received the biggest shock of his life.

"Don't..." came a faint whimper from within the bedroll, as if Idian found shelter within the fabric. "... Don't say such things!" he scolded her in the most quiet whisper of a voice. And as if she could smell his pheromones in the air, Demeter, via some kind of inner instinct, simply knew that between the boy's legs was her answer to her question of whether or not he found her attractive. Body hunched forward, Idian tried to cover the focus of his shame with his hands, his whole mind revolving over how excited he'd become just from seeing Demeter's bare body. In his mind, staring at such a body that seemed to belong on a goddess would be fatal.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Demeter giggled at his question about turning around, and did so again when he announced that he was, in fact, a virgin. She giggled even louder as she noticed the blood running down his face, her blush brightening even more. Things were going wonderfully, as far as she was concerned, and she nearly bounded with joy as Idian curled up beneath his covers, the reason for it being fairly obvious.

"You're absolutely right, Idian. There's nothing wrong at all with being a virgin! I'm glad that you are, actually...." She said, remaining in her pose as before, even though Idian wasn't looking at her right now. When she finished, she leaned further forward, and began to crawl slowly toward where Idian was laying. As she did, she spoke softly, allowing him to track her progress through the sound of her voice; "You have nothing to be ashamed of, Idian. Nothing at all.... If I didn't want this, I wouldn't be doing it. And I'm not some sort of monster, to force it on you when you really don't want it..."

She reached where Idian was laying, and climbed on top of him, straddling him and putting her head near to his. She very slowly peeled back the coverings that he was using to protect himself from looking at her naked body, and then said; "If you don't want this.... All you have to do is tell me...." She placed her hand against his chain, and slowly and gently pulled his head so that she could look him in the eyes, leaving them face to face. "All you have to do...." She whispered quietly; "Is tell me that you don't want me...."

Then, unless he truly did tell her such, which Demeter didn't think he even could at this point, she would slowly lower her head, and kiss Idian on the lips. She was gentle at first, only brushing her closed mouth against his, but that didn't last very long. She opened her mouth and gasped softly, pressing her body against his, even thous he was still partially covered by the blankets. After another few moments, she pulled briefly away from the kiss, and yank the covers off entirely, before trying to untangle Idian so that he was on his back beneath her, and then kissing him again. This time, however, she moaned, and tried to softly pry Idian's mouth open with her tongue so that she could dart it against Idian's teasingly. For a brief moment, Demeter pulled back, only to whisper, her voice heavy with arousal; "You can touch me if you want."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Idian visibly shifted under the covers the closer Demeter's voice came to him. "Why... Why would you be glad?" he asked from under the covers, sounding confused, under the belief that women prefer experienced men. But, as she went on, he shook his head under the covers, "I have everything to be ashamed of...! A-as in Inquisitor, I must not think lewdly!" he announced, before chanting that last part over and over, "Must not think lewdly... Must not think lewdly... Must not lewd-damn... Must not think lewdly..."

His chanting of that seemingly educated part in him seemed to grow more frustrated the closer Demeter came. Her proximity, or more specifically her nude proximity, was a factor that seemed to shake him. Just barely, she could hear him swallow a lump in his throat when she was nearly on top of him. And when her leg flipped over, her weight starting to push down on him, Idian gave a shocked yelp. And perhaps Demeter would feel a shock as well, due to her lower half sitting right atop a very erect point, hidden under the covers, likely to her dismay.

"D-Demeter you're-YAH!" he squeaked, the whole mass of the bed roll squirming underneath her, until his manhood was pressed up against his body, with Demeter now sitting on top of it. The change in situation regarding his manhood didn't seem to change much, if it didn't get worse due to the mental imagery of the top half of his length sticking out from under her crotch. Demeter's presence on top of him was clearly drowning him in lewd thoughts. He didn't even dare try to recite his chant again. It was already too late.

Feeling Demeter tug, Idian put up a bit of a fight for the covers, treating them like his last line of defense against a superior foe. But as Demeter slowly pulled them down, Idian closed his eyes tight, his face blood red. Feeling her hand pulling, his eyes opened with a surprised gasp. Scared, his eyes stared wide at her own. Her emerald eyes glistening in the faint candlelight were almost hypnotizing, suppressing his willpower. Held by her, with her question hanging in the air, waiting for a response, Idian simply stared back at her in silence, eyes unblinking, mouth agape, and expression locked in fright, as timid as one can be.

With no such reply during the timeless stare their shared, Demeter moved forward, lowering herself to the kiss. It was only then, when Idian saw her moving in to kiss, did he summon enough will power to say something. However, only a gasp of air, which he needed to speak, had been heard before her lips met his. Soft, and smooth, Idian's lips, if Demeter didn't know any better, could be mistaken for a woman's. His scent was pleasant and his breath refreshing, instead of a degree of foul. A few seconds of their embraced lips passed, and Demeter slowly felt Idian's tense body give way underneath her, laying down flat on his back, and hands loosening their grip on the covers. His eyes closed as Demeter took over the situation, as if finding some acceptance over what was happening.

Demeter sending the covers flying off revealed Idian's shame. The upper portion of his length stuck out from his pants, since he had to adjust for the fact that Demeter was on top of him. Not wanting something like that to be seen, his arms moved with lightning speed to cover himself. This left him feeling completely at her mercy, as if that fact weren't true already, when she dove in for a second kiss. His teeth not exactly shut, Idian let out a surprised moan as her tongue wormed into his mouth, giving a start underneath her. His tongue, just like the rest of him, tried to shy away from the intimidating invader, but quickly surrendered when seized by her.

Clearly having an effect, when she broke their kiss he was left breathless and undoubtedly excited. Looking up at her, and being given permission to touch her, Idian flushed red. Gingerly, he raised a single arm, and lightly placed it on her back, handling Demeter as if she were as delicate as the thinnest glass on earth, liable to break if he did anything remotely reckless. Once his hand was there, his eyes averted hers.

"Why...?" he asked her. Just one word, and one desire. He wanted to know why.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Demeter cooed softly into the kiss as she felt Idian relaxing under her, her long hair falling to brush softly against his face, and prevent him from seeing anything but her unless he pushed through it. For a few moments, they were the world together. She giggled softly after pulling away the covers, and saw Idian's member half out of his pants, staring at it and brushing brightly. She reached for it, but Idian quickly covered it with his own hands so she laid hers back along his side with another giggle. She hadn't been much different her first time.

As the young man softly brushed his hand against her back, treating her so delicately, Demeter cooed again at his touch, thinking that it would encourage him. When he looked away from her and asked his question, however, Demeter was startled. She pulled away slightly, giving him a moment of distance, and thought for a moment before taking his face in her hand, and trying to softly pull it so that he was looking at her again as she said, very earnestly; "Idian, please look at me..... I'm doing this.... Because.... Well, I.... You...." She sighed in frustration, unsure how to word what she wanted to say, and then closed her eyes for a moment.

When she opened them, she explained; "I've been alone for a long time, Idian. And.... You're the first person in a long time to treat me with any degree of kindness. You've been so nice to me, but I've seen you go through so much pain, just today, and all of it around me.... Some of it even because of me, I guess. I wanted you to know that that wasn't all there was, if you were around me. I wanted to share something with you..... That I've never shared with anyone else before.... That you've never shared with anyone else before! I'm not doing this because I fell obligated to, or because I think I owe you something. I'm doing this because I don't want to be lonely anymore... And... Because I want you, more than anything else! Because you're so kind, unlike most of the other human men that I've met."

Demeter looked at Idian, trying to meet his eyes, but she'd released his chin in the middle of explanation. She had laid on top of him, unmoving, the entire time, letting his hand against her side set fires of pleasure at the man's touch along her skin. She could contain her arousal, for him, but only for so long, as she waited breathlessly above him, wanting him, but not content to simply take him. She wanted.... Needed more than that.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Idian's eyes shifted back to her own when she requested it. Listening to her words and shower of compliments in his favor, he flushed red with embarrassment. "Demeter..." he began, speaking quietly some time after she was finished, "I don't really know what to say... E-except..." he stuttered, pursing his lips as he swallowed a lump in his throat, "I leave myself in your care..." he announced to her, flushing deep red as he comes to realize that he said something that a girl would normally say in the arms of a confident man. "Sorry... That was a dumb thing to say..." he looked away again in shame.

"Although..." he chuckled softly, "Aren't we supposed to get married first?" he asked her.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Demeter stared blankly at Idian, briefly confused at his odd reply, but after he chuckled, she giggled in return. "Well, if you keep cooking like you did earlier, I might have no choice but to marry you!" She said, jokingly.

Her countenance became more serious, however, as she once more angled his head so that he was facing her, and then lowered her face back down to his, until their noses were touching and her emerald eyes looked straight into his. As her auburn hair was once more billowed out around his face, she said; "Just relax, and do what comes naturally.... You'll learn, in time. First thing's first though...." Her hands darted down to the hem of his shirt, and started tugging it upwards, as she continued; "You've seen my naked, I think that it's only fair!"

Once his shirt was removed, Demeter promptly grabbed one of his hands, and placed it onto her side. Smiling, she said; "I told you that you could touch me.... It's okay if you're uncertain, I'll tell you if you do something that I don't like." Before he could respond to that, she immediately kissed him again, once more trying to invite his tongue to the party. While he was so distracted (she hoped,) however, Demeter's hand released Idian's and began tracing circles slowly down his chest, gradually descending toward his pants.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Demeter announces so casually about her thoughts on their marriage, Idian missing her joke, his eyes went wide in shock, face red, "W-what!? D-Demeter... I...!" he stuttered, looking as if she had just confessed to him and blown him away. It didn't take a listen to his chest to know that what he took for love had quite an impact, almost as much as her stripping nude. But when she began to coach him, he blinked, listening to her with a worried expression, before he gasped at her going for her shirt. "Hey-wai-!" he cried before his chest was made bare by her methods.

Unlike his hands, his chest was without marks or injury. And most noticeable were his pair of bright pink nipples, youthful, and feminine. Clearly Idian was aware of his own body, as his arms went to cover his chest almost instantly after he was revealed. "D-Don't just pull my shirt off like that!" he says to her with angered embarrassment. He was making a 'tough' expression in an obvious attempt to try and divert attention away from any indication of his feminine side.

However he was taken off guard yet again when she grabbed his hand, and placed it on her side. Still one arm covering his chest, he looked up at her as she reminded him that he was allowed to touch her. "But..." he whined a little when she said that, becoming so focused on trying to work up the courage to 'be a man' and satisfy the woman he was (not by his own devices) going to sleep with, that he had no idea of her sneaky hand slowly going down his body, with a certain part in mind.

He let out a sudden cry, squirming wildly under Demeter, brought from calm breathing to panting in a single moment as her palm brushed along the tip of his length on her way to his pants. He barely utters words as he nearly trashes with excitement from the teasing, and still present hand over his length. It barely sounded as if he were pleading for her to stop over and over, but couldn't find the willpower to do so. His legs bunched together, as if in a defensive measure, while only allowing Demeter to do as she pleased, despite his struggling and tensing. "Demeter-!" he panted, "I'm sorry... Your hand is so soft a-and... It's... It's too much for me!" he announced to her. And with his jaw literally trembling, teeth only once every while chattering together, it was clear his nervousness was brought to a new height.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Demeter smiled broadly as she repeatedly startled the young man, but as he became increasingly uncomfortable with what she was doing, her smile turned into a frown. "You, ahhh... Weren't expecting to keep it on, were you? It would have gotten dirty." She replied as he complained about her removal of his shirt, but her hand still descended downwards.

She sighed and shook her head slightly, and softly wrapped her fingers around his member. "Don't worry... Just relax. Do what comes naturally.... And stop thinking for a while!" She spoke sternly, and then lowered herself to kiss Idian again, closing her eyes and trying to ignore how frustrated she was becoming due to Idian's fear of her and her body. As such, her kiss was a little bit more... Aggressive, than her first had been, and she began rubbing his half-concealed member a little bit more insistently as well. After a short period of teasing, she broke from the kiss and tried to tug his pants the rest of the way down, ignoring any protests he might try to make in the process. Once Idian was fully exposed, Demeter wrapped her fingers around his manhood and started stroking it softly as she kissed him again. "Are you ready, Idian? Or did you want to try being on top, your first time?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

His moaning, complaining and whining all came to a sudden halt when her fingers seized his member. Eyes wide, he went stiff, and slowly leaned back, swallowing a lump in his throat as he suddenly became obedient in Demeter's hand. Lectured by her, he nodded his head at her bashfully, paying unwavering attention to her, and taking her instructions seriously. "Right, what comes natural, and stop thinking... No m-more thinking..." he told himself twice over. Attempting to do as she said, his eyes lowered from her face, and instead focused on her breasts. When his eyes focused on her points, she felt his sexuality twitch in her hand, as if it was telling her he liked what he saw, even if Idian wouldn't tell her that.

Watching her lean down a bit, Idian gave a startled jolt as Demeter got a bit more aggressive, stroking him, and kissing him, mustering a greater offensive than before. And almost immediately after the first few strokes, Demeter felt a stream of pre-cum coat her fingers. As if ready to explode, Idian's hips responded to her hand, actually thrusting upwards into her palm as she rubbed him, while his breath was stolen by the exiled elf on top of him.

Gasping as his pants were removed, he gave no complaints this time. Rather, he seemed rather focused around her hand stroking and rubbing him relentlessly, even if gently. Panting, even as Demeter leaned back to pull away from the kiss, he leaned forward just a little to prolong it a split second, before his head landed with a light thud back on the pillow of his bed.

Asked if he was ready, Idian only looked at her with a pained expression, before letting out a groan, reaching a hand out, gripping it around Demeter's hand, and thrusting against it as if to fuck her fingers. Throbbing suddenly, Idian let out a sigh of pleasure before Demeter felt a hot gooey substance spray against her genitals and inner thigh. Just by her hand alone, he came so suddenly. And not just suddenly, but so much! Demeter felt such a large quantity of sperm decorate her crotch and legs, as if he had gone for great lengths of time without relieving himself.

"I'm sorry..." he panted with a bit of a sorrowful whine, "Y-your hand was so soft... You're so beautiful a-and... I..." he stuttered, before suddenly wrapping his arms around Demeter, his hands gently flattening against her back, encouraging her close against him, as he accepted kiss, now seeming to lose a bit of control of himself. "Please don't hate me for my inexperience, Demeter...!" he begged her, his eyes pleading with her not to think lowly of him. "And..." He swallowed a lump in his throat, suddenly frowning as he looked away from her for a moment, "And this is your fault anyway..." he mumbled under his breath, while Demeter felt his cock twitch against her womanhood, showing no signs of it's last orgasm as he still seemed quite excited. Despite being so sensitive, he was quite vigorous.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Demeter smiled again as Idian focused on her chest, and giggled as she felt him twitching in her hands. She arched her back, causing her chest to become more pronounced for him to ogle at as she continued teasing him. As he got more into it, finally listening to her apparently, she started shaking her hips slightly, allowing her petals to grind against the base of his manhood while she went to kiss him. She moaned into his mouth as she felt his precum leaking onto her hand, the thrill of inspiring such a reaction causing her kissing and fairly clumsy strokes to become even more aggressive.

When Idian tried to prolong the kiss just a second longer as she pulled back to speak, Demeter moaned lewdly, closing her eyes as butterflies of excitement flitted through her belly. She continued stroking his cock as she spoke to him, issuing her questions, but she was already positioning the tip of his member against her lips, preparing to sink down onto him, when he started humping up into her fingers. She giggled slightly, squeezing and stroking harder as she slid her petals against the head of his cock, but just as she was about slip the head into herself, Idian let out one more sigh of pleasure, and she felt his member erupt in her hands, every throb signalling a new shot of burning seed. The first spurt of his cum fired straight up into her womanhood, causing Demeter to gasp in pleasure, but she pulled it aside as she continued her stroking throughout his release, trying to get every drop out of him that she could.

Demeter looked back at his member, able to see only the tip from over her shoulder, and moaned lewdly as he came. Her petals, inner thighs, fingers, legs and rear coated in a massive amount of Idian's seed. Once he'd finished, she cooed slightly, blushing brightly, and turned her head back to beam at him. She pulled her dirtied hand back up to examine the strands of cum coating it, and as Idian started apologizing, Demeter giggled, and said; "You've got nothing to apologize for, Idian!" She blushed deeply as he hugged her body to him and kissed her. She responded eagerly, keeping her cum covered hand away from him, but as he released her from the kissed and mumbled the blame for the source of his premature release, she grinned widely. "Why would I think any less of you? You've payed me quite the compliment by cumming so much just from teasing. You must have been really pent up!"

She smirked down at him then, and nodded, saying; "It was wasn't it!" As he looked away from her, she rose up slightly, once more jutting her chest and slowly rolling her hips, teasing the head of his member with her nether lips. She brought her filthy hand up to her face, and started licking Idian's cum from it, staring down at him the whole time until she'd sucked the last of it off of her fingers. Whether he turned to watch her erotic display or not, when she was finished, Demeter sighed, and said; "You still seem to be excited, Idian... I knew you would have plenty of stamina!" Smiling wickedly, she lifted herself slightly and positioned herself over his member, and sunk down until her nether lips had engulfed the head of his manhood before she continued; "I was going to pull off of you before you came... But your seed is already inside of me, so there's no point in doing that now!"

Her juices were leaking onto him at this point, and she couldn't have kept the arousal out of her voice even if she had wanted to try as her pussy contracted around the head of his cock, almost as if it were kissing it. Demeter reached back down with her freshly cleaned hand and cupped Idian's balls as she started gently massaging them. "I saw you staring at my chest, and I felt you twitching.... You can touch them as much as you want, even with your mouth! All that matters is that you give me every last drop..." She said, before releasing his testes, and then sinking her mercilessly tight womanhood down onto his penis with one long, drawn out moan of passion.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Idian chuckled nervously at Demeter's compliments, although it seemed he wasn't entirely grasping her sexual meaning. "W-well of course I have a lot of stamina! I-I train every single day-except for Sunday-and always make sure I-gah!" he yelped suddenly, giving a start as Demeter swallowed the tip of his penis into her body. Eyes wide, face red, he looked up at Demeter, and her wicked smile. "... Scary," he described the way he saw her. But when she talked about him having made an 'accident,' and even getting a little inside her to boot, Idian looked regretful, as if ready to speak an apology for his carelessness, before rising his attention to her as she brought attention to the fact that she was observing his stares. His expression was that of someone who was caught red handed, but quickly became curious when Demeter was, once again, not like most women he'd likely met who'd give a different reaction.

Her hands cupping his future children, Idian again suddenly became very obedient. In acknowledgment to her offer, he lifted his head, holding her hips with his hands, and lightly sealed his lips over one of her breasts. Giving him something to do, Idian seemed more than willing to distract himself from his nervousness, even if it was by doing something as embarrassing as nursing on Demeter's bosom.

As she sank her hips down, Demeter would feel a funny sensation come from her breast as Idian moaned with her. The vibrations from his voice stimulated her nipple as her descent swallowed the rest of his entire length into her body. His hands tightening their grip slightly as she captured his length, Idian continued to distract himself. Embracing her, his face relaxed despite the pressure and stimulation of her air tight elven folds squeezing him. She felt him continue to nurse off of her chest, stimulating her nipple with his lips and tongue as if to do such a thing as draw milk from her.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Demeter didn't comment further as Idian missed her intended point. It didn't truly matter, after all, and she already had what she wanted. Mostly. She frowned slightly when he described her as Scary, but she found that it was easy enough to push from her mind, for now. She simply assumed that he would grow out of his fear of sex eventually. At the very least, his flipping between expressions was amusing her. As he distracted himself from his nerves by latching onto one of her breasts, she couldn't have been more pleased, if the lewd sound that she made was any indication.

With his member finally embedded inside of her, and Idian's mouth on one of her breasts, Demeter was in ecstasy. His moan of pleasure as he sucked and licked at her nipple made her moan even louder, and after a few moments of squeezing his manhood inside of her, she wrapped her arms around his head, holding him to her breast. Her hips started shifting and rolling as Demeter moaned lewdly, her folds squeezing tightly around his length as he reached up into her. With Idian finally relaxed, and at least apparently enjoying himself, she could finally let loose what little self control she had tried to maintain since she had slipped her clothing off.

With yet another drawn out moan, Demeter started bucking herself up and down, her inner walls clamped around him like a vice. Her juices flowed freely, dripping down his length and onto his balls, every impact of her hips against his accompanied by a slight spray of her juices and her voice rising slightly. It didn't take very long before the combined pleasures of Idian suckling on her breast, and her flower pounding onto his cock had Demeter's eyes rolling up into the back of her head in ecstasy, her lust-addled mind wondering how she could have passed this up for so long even as her early upbringing tried to make her feel ashamed for enjoying this so much. Her mother's teachings were long abandoned, however, and as she bucked onto Idian's shaft, her every motion trying to draw out Idian's sperm, the few parts that had remained with Demeter over the years were finally buried completely.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Demeter brought her teasing to an end, Idian found himself finally within her complete grasp. Timid and uncertain he was, while Demeter aggressively but slowly reeled him in. Now connected with her in the most intimate fashion, he felt a strange sensation wash over him. As Demeter would observe, much of the tension built up in his body quickly left as she began her motions. It was as if Demeter had taken hold of his willpower by initiating the act. And with his loss of strength, Demeter felt a gentle tug from Idian's hands as he held onto her, bringing her upper body down with him. There, her breasts was released as his head fell back, releasing a loud moan as she began to thrust herself down on him roughly, despite how tight she was. And on Demeter's side, even with her tightness taken into consideration, it did not hurt her in any way, shape, or form. A marvel that could only have been brought about by her demonic ancestry, which opened up a world of pleasures to her.

Enthralled by the fervor and stimulation from Demeter, Idian began to thrust upwards as the session of their love making went on. His hands trailing down to rest on her ass, gently gripping the part of her body that was abusing his lower half in such a way, his acceptance of the situation became clear as he began to help her in her motions. His expression drunk on the pleasure from his loins, his face was still red with shame; shamed over how much he found himself enjoying having the stunningly beautiful elf he met only today on top of him, and thrusting herself down on him with the alluring voice of her pleasure filling his ears.

Losing concentration, Idian couldn't even voice the pressure in his loins building as Demeter's womanhood squeezed him terribly tight. His own eyes rolling back to match his partner's expression, every desperate attempt to warn the elven beauty only came out as a moan, and failed even more as the pleasure built up. His head leaned back, his eyes rolled completely back, his back arched, and his hips bucked, before Demeter felt a violent twitch inside of her body, centered around the phallus inside of her. A gradual warm feeling began to spread within her core, unmistakably Idian's semen spreading through her. Unlike her time with the farm boy, the sensation of having Idian release inside of her sent a strange, but wonderfully relaxing sensation through her. Goosebumps appeared on her arms as the sensation made her feel oddly pleasant. And rather than exhausting or relaxing, the sensation invigorated Demeter, making her feel as light as rain.

Underneath her, Idian laid with his head to the side, eyes half open, appearing greatly exhausted. Drool ran from the corner of his mouth and formed a wet stain on the pillow underneath his head. "Everything..." he panted, completely out of breath, "It felt like... Everything... Was sucked out..." he said, describing his own sensations that he felt. Even with his exhausted words and appearance, Demeter could still faintly feel his excitement throbbing inside of her...

Just like the farm boy that long time ago, once he experienced her body, Idian's instincts couldn't help but become addicted to it. Even in his eyes, during brief glances up at the elf, his lust was unmistakable, even if his conscious mind tried to deny it, made known by his quick glances away once he caught himself leering at her.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Demeter's arms remained locked around Idian's head and neck as he pulled her down with him, and the altered position caused her motions to change slightly, her hips rolling and her inner walls squeezing as she bucked onto his manhood. Her moans began to rise in volume when he began bucking back up into her, and when he laid his hands on her ass she practically screamed. Her lips pressed against his forehead, but her lewd sounds continued, and the action could hardly have been called a kiss.

When she felt his member twitch violently inside of her, Demeter's lewd moans became desperate as she took him inside down to the hilt. Her eyes shut tightly, and she released a primal scream of pleasure as her inner walls began to squeeze and pulsate around his length. The heat that signaled his sperm entering her spread into her core caused her own body to react, her pussy practically sucking on his member in order to squeeze out every drop and draw it all up into her womb, where his seed would have the greatest chance of taking root. Her womanhood continued squeezing and quivering around him even after he had stopped cumming, in case he had any more to give. Through every second of it, Demeter was in ecstasy, the strange sensation that caused goosebumps to appear on her arms only amplifying the physical pleasure she felt. She had never felt that before, not when she had done things to herself, or even on her last (and first) sexual encounter, but whatever it was had filled her with energy, while also seemingly draining Idian.

When Idian drooped beneath her, Demeter giggled and kissed him on the cheek, her hips once more beginning their excited motions once she found that he was still hard and apparently ready for more. She leaned back up, her back arched and her breasts were pushed forward, while her arms untangled themselves from around his head so that her hands could settle on his chest. She stopped bucking her hips, but still held his locked inside of her as he spoke, and she giggled lightly again. "You still had so much left, and I bet you've got a little more too! I can still feel you throbbing inside of me, even though you're so tired.... I want all of it!"

Demeter started shifting her hips back and forth, her soft folds squeezing and massaging his still excited manhood, but what she was doing now was only teasing compared to her previous motions. "I can feel your lust for me, even if you don't want to admit it, Idian. It's alright, you can let go of your inhibitions here, with me. I want you, and only you, and everything that you wish to give me." She paused, and used only the muscles that lined her inner walls to massage his length, control of her body that she hadn't even known that she possessed making it possible. "Do you want me, Idian? Can you... Ha.... Show me?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Idian moaned, his panting heavy even during the teasing. Demeter's hands against his chest, though gentle, felt like they were crushing him. The further and further they went into the session, the more the force of Demeter's presence began to overwhelm him. His heart raced at the surprise of finding Demeter's womanhood squeezing him so deliberately. The tightness alone in conjunction with his weakness made him feel like a prisoner, and the contractions of her muscles made him feel as if he'd really be trapped inside of her, feeding her lust until she drained him completely.

But even though Idian both looked, and felt weak, Demeter felt another jolt of pleasure as his hips suddenly bucked, and slid his member into her during her teasing motions, while his hands found the rounds of her ass. Letting out a lewd cry of pleasure, his eyes rolled back slightly, only looking up to the corner of the tent, while his mouth opened wide to release his announcement of pleasure. "It hurts..." he cried, but didn't stop his motions. Compared to even her teasing, his motions were slow, and weak; merely gestures of his lust. It didn't take long before his thrusts, every last energy spent pouring into Demeter, came a halt and he was simply laying underneath her, his arms lowering, elbows resting on the floor, and hands resting on her thighs.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For a while, Demeter didn't seem to notice Idian's growing weakness as she continued to lightly ride his cock. A part of her recognized that it might be a good idea to stop, but that part was very quiet as her lust continued to grow. The feeling of having him inside of her, the way that it empowered her was simply too addicting for her to stop now, and she moaned aloud as Idian began to thrust himself weakly up into her body, her teasing motions halting as she basked in the pleasure she was receiving.

She tilted her head slightly as he proclaimed that he was in pain, but that alone wasn't yet enough to bring her to pause in her desire. She rode out his weak motions with lewd moans and slight shifts of her hips, her flower squeezing around his cock and attempting to make him release inside of her again. When he went limp beneath her, however, Demeter finally did take notice of Idian's ever growing weakness.

Stopping completely, Demeter leaned forward, her lust (and Idian's member which was still buried inside of her) momentarily forgotten, and said; "Idian? Are you alright?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Idian panted underneath her, his eyes closed as his mouth hung open and his posture underneath her remained slumped. It took a while for him to respond to her words, but when he did, his head turned slowly, his eyes barely looking at her, while his voice was low and breathless. "Demeter... I... Can't... Anymore..." he voiced to her desperately, while a pathetic, exhausted expression was on his face.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Demeter remained on top of Idian, staring down at him in confusion and worry until he finally spoke. She slumped herself then, quite apparently disappointed. Truth be told, she hadn't even scratched the surface of her arousal, and the fact that Idian was already so exhausted was something of a let down, truth be told. 'Am I really thinking like this? I just met him, but..... No, I can't continue. He doesn't want to!' She thought to herself, and with a sigh pulled herself up until his member pulled free of her flower.

When they were no longer so connected, Demeter gently lowered herself beside him, curling up against him and trying to weasel her way beneath his arm. Smiling despite herself, Demeter whispered into Idian's ear; "Sleep well, Idian." Then, she covered the two of them up in the blankets that Idian had tried to use to cover himself up, and silently laid beside him.

It took Demeter a very long time to fall asleep, despite how comfortable she was. She felt as though she were filled to the brim with energy, and her nagging arousal took a long while to cool. With nothing better to do, she simply closed her eyes, and concentrated on the spell that she had used to protect the camp. It was something she had often done, on the nights when she had been unable to sleep, and it helped her now as it always did. She held the magic in her mind just as she might hold a bit of thread between her fingers, and listened to it as if she expected it to begin to play a song at any moment. Any sound indicated that a line had been tripped, and as she listened, Demeter slowly drifted off to her rest, her mind eventually going from the real to the imaginary without any noticeable change.