What's new

ACT Unknown/Hiatus [かぶらや嚆矢]Taverna Frania-浄魔と花売りの料理屋さん

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
So um, what's the hentai content? Any animations?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So um, what's the hentai content? Any animations?
No animations, just 4 iirc. All stills. The most they did was make a city, add some combat and level up pictures. One is her giving the thumbs up which has the odd problem of being creepy and weirdly different from the rest.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone find the scene of her getting fingered in the alleyway?

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Fyi it seems like they're going to be finishing up this upcoming March as stated in their Ci-en page.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Does that mean they are quitting or it's finally going to be released?

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Does that mean they are quitting or it's finally going to be released?
Going to be released(granted nothing happens that'll delay the release).

My fault on the lack of information that I've posted, he was mentioning the prostitution part of the game(other two major part of the game being cooking and fighting) is close to finish in March. Sorry for getting your hype up over nothing if you've read my comment thinking the game's going to be released soon above.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So it seems like there hasn't been much of an update since the end of March. Hope this doesn't get extended more.

OP
crat1n3

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
just giving hope that dev is still alive. I can say this for sure is by the activity of twitter posts and one of other author(U-room) I followed said that he somehow collaborated with this author (Kaburaya Koushi) to complete a map of this game
as long as author deliver we can come back again ;)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Anyone got any idea on when's the game going to be released? Does the author give any estimated date for when it's going to be done? All i can find is completion of trial version B from his new year post, and that's about it.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone got any idea on when's the game going to be released? Does the author give any estimated date for when it's going to be done? All i can find is completion of trial version B from his new year post, and that's about it.
iirc, the author is still working on it with no expected release date.

Metax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Almost a year without further update, sad to say, but i suppose the development is axed.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Almost a year without further update, sad to say, but i suppose the development is axed.
If you look up their twitter and ci-en page, it's been axed for years. They decided to work on a simpler game with a smaller scope instead.
The biggest reason is that the illustrator who did the CG had left in 2021 and they didn't have a replacement. Their new game isn't as big as their previous project as it appears to be more in line with main stream projects. Rather than the large map with custom shit, it appears to run entirely through menus.

Last edited:

Zadkiel

Reputation score
If you look up their twitter and ci-en page, it's been axed for years. They decided to work on a simpler game with a smaller scope instead.
The biggest reason is that the illustrator who did the CG had left in 2021 and they didn't have a replacement. Their new game isn't as big as their previous project as it appears to be more in line with main stream projects. Rather than the large map with custom shit, it appears to run entirely through menus.
To my knowledge it also looks like they've run into issues with their new game as well, as they haven't posted any updates or screenshots on their blog or twitter since last October.