What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [kachusha] QuietGirls (RJ161248)

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there any walkthrough on the game like in the prologue? Like how are you supposed to find the 4 digit password?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The developer for this H game is active again on his twitter currently and posted a video of a new H animation for this H game. Hopefully he moves to pawoo and/or CI-EN for updates before his twitter inevitably gets nuked. Now all we need is for Mephisto to come back...

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Now all we need is for Mephisto to come back...
Wouldn't that be nice if he had been working on the game during this radio silence and it was almost ready to go on sale hahaha.. ha.. haaaaaa.

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The Developer has returned with a post to twitter and a post on Ci-En, explaining that they were 'unable to access the internet' for the past two years, i'm not going to even try to guess what circumstances lead to that but whatever. the Dev said he'd explain what happened specifically in twitter DMs but it seems as though his twitter was just suspended.

Regardless, the dev seems excited to get back to work, you can check out his latest progress on Ci-En for the time being.

Ilverin

Reputation score
The Developer has returned with a post to twitter and a post on Ci-En, explaining that they were 'unable to access the internet' for the past two years, i'm not going to even try to guess what circumstances lead to that but whatever. the Dev said he'd explain what happened specifically in twitter DMs but it seems as though his twitter was just suspended.

Regardless, the dev seems excited to get back to work, you can check out his latest progress on Ci-En for the time being.
Amen 🙏

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well the last time the dev saids something before he vanished, he saids something about he was going to his country home, maybe he was to become farmers in the last two years.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well the last time the dev saids something before he vanished, he saids something about he was going to his country home, maybe he was to become farmers in the last two years.
Really? A man of his talents?

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I follow Poring on twitter, who is currently making a game called castle of temptation, hes posted before about how his family are country folks as well who keep asking about when hes coming back home except they don't know that hes rich now and he hasn't told them.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Really? A man of his talents?
I think it was because japan had a housing policy of if younger generation head back to their original rural towns to work for a while, they can get a property tax cut and free house or something like that, maybe he went to his country home and work there for a while with no internet connections?

ae3o

Reputation score
Please tell me about some similar games, if they even exist.

ggjohnson648

Reputation score
For those that tried to find the password on Little Angle Hentai, please read the FAQ and you will learn that the password is in the "Description" (only available when you registered)

Josh_UA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Kachusha's pretty active on ci-en, has the game development actual started again?

trapicous

Reputation score
Kachusha's pretty active on ci-en, has the game development actual started again?
Yeah, he's back at making animations again and all. Been keeping a watchevery month or so. I am really glad about it :)

Phi14

Reputation score
What should i do to save the fourth characther (big breast loli), i'm stuck, help

cookiedough

Reputation score
What should i do to save the fourth characther (big breast loli), i'm stuck, help
when you see the scene through the mirror with her being raped there's a 4 digit code pasted backwards on the mirror go back to the locker on the bottom right of one of the maps input that for the keycard

AbbyCrack

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Hello! I really need help with how to download this game. I have been trying for hours but I can't find any working links. What should I do? How can I play the game?

Ilverin

Reputation score
Hello! I really need help with how to download this game. I have been trying for hours but I can't find any working links. What should I do? How can I play the game?
For those interested in the 3.07 english translated, you can find it on the forum Little Angels Hentai, from user helicent.
Links are page 4 of he LAH thread, just gotta replace the two "x" by "t" so you get an http instead of an hxxp.