What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ かぐら堂 ] フィリアのお仕事DAYS RJ102576

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [KaguraDou] Firia no Shigoto DAYS

You need the witch in the SW corner to make a potion for you. To get her, you need the item shop girl.
You'll also need to have examined the crate with the note on in the item shop storeroom before questioning the girl.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah you need that aphrodisiac potion from the whitch(to make her horny)...the warrior girl falls asleep from the food spiked with the sleep medicine(that is the different thing from the aphrodisiac potion)...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't pick up the pink teddy bear no matter what I try. Am I suppose to do something special in order to pick it up?
Go to the yellow roofed house and look through window for a cutscene. I didn't realise that it might be a requisite. You should see the little girl with the mother and father in the house.

How do I approach the store girl without alerting her though?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Go to the yellow roofed house and look through window for a cutscene. I didn't realise that it might be a requisite. You should see the little girl with the mother and father in the house.

How do I approach the store girl without alerting her though?
You go through the front door and she'll run into the back room. Then you go in through the hole in the left outside the building.

Also I looked into the yellow roof house but nothing happened. There's another window i could look into but a bush is blocking it.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You go through the front door and she'll run into the back room. Then you go in through the hole in the left outside the building.

Also I looked into the yellow roof house but nothing happened. There's another window i could look into but a bush is blocking it.
You need to look in the window of the pub first, this triggers a scene where the warrior and the mother & daughter leave.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Back to the Shigoto game. I just realised that I must be missing a lot of the contents. According to there are a lot of endings, including one where you become a knight. There's an entrance to a castle north of the town, but it's blocked by a guard. How do you get inside?

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Back to the Shigoto game. I just realised that I must be missing a lot of the contents. According to there are a lot of endings, including one where you become a knight. There's an entrance to a castle north of the town, but it's blocked by a guard. How do you get inside?
You become a knight by doing a lot of the guild's quests. Newer quests are unlocked by levelling up.

Unless of course, there's another knight's ending that I am not aware of, but I am pretty sure that's the one.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So how many potions you need to drink to become an addict? does drinking one per day make you addict?

and how many lewd you need to be to trigger scenes

EDIT:

and how do you become the knight... i did all quests in guild and im lvl 16. i finished the quest where you have to capture Minster for kidnaping girls and after the quest knight commander asked me to become one of the knight and i clicked on " become something" after that i still cant get uptown pass the guard... he keeps saying its not for civilians

Last edited:

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to find where you work as a maid or where to babysit, and How do you work at the item shop? And also is there an english patch, or can you all read japanese or something xD?

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, I also can't seem to get these jobs. Do you need to advance a certain number of days or do a certain number of guild quests?

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What seem to be the easiest ways to gain lewdness and charm?

And does anyone know if the game maker has done any other projects?I like this one a lot.

EDIT: Also, I need an audio file (maybe more). The name is in the attachment. I checked the game's audio ME folder and there's only these files:

・餔絜1.wav
Fanfare1.mid
Fanfare2.mid
Gag.mid
Gameover.mid
Inn.mid
Item.mid
Mystery.mid
Shock.mid
Victory1.mid
Victory2.mid

And a horribly renamed file that I assume is the one I'm missing. I'm just checking in advance to see if I'm missing more.

EDIT 2: Seems as tough one of the sound effects in the SE are broken-named as well. Blargh.

EDIT 3: Nevermind. the trial at DLsite had the files in their proper names. Got it solved.

EDIT 4: To answer the previous posts' questions, go to the pub, there should be a paper attached to the north wall. Read that, and you can start taking those jobs.

Attachments

Last edited:

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the error áudio...what i do ?
anyone have a áudio for dowload or link of the game complete. you have any info please give me a light.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the error áudio...what i do ?
anyone have a áudio for dowload or link of the game complete. you have any info please give me a light.
Find the game on the japanese downloadsite, download the trial (big yellow box under the sample pictures), when you extract the game ONLY extract the audio folder. That should work, if not, you have another problem.

omega

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a link to the 1.11 version? The ones in the thread are dead.

Thanks in advance. :)

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

oh and preferably in MEGA please:)

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here's Philia's Working Days.

omega

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's Philia's Working Days.
Thank you very much, that was fast. :D I just discovered this circle games and the art is very good.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

could someone re-upload the latest version (with Zip if possible) ?
it seems the MEGA link above get dud ... :eek:

Scavion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

could someone re-upload the latest version (with Zip if possible) ?
it seems the MEGA link above get dud ... :eek:
I would like to add my desire for this.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would like to add my desire for this.
seconded. the mega link somehow keeps retrying for me, no mater what browser I'm using