What's new

RPG RPG Maker (かぐら堂 / kagurado) Futanari Remedies - "I can't stop cumming after drinking this medicine" / ふたなり治療の魔法薬 (RE248916) (RJ248916)

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Story

Sasha, an adventurer, gets a futanari curse from a ring she got in one of her adventures. It seems like it would wear off after 10 years but she doesn't want to wait that much because she'll be too old by then to get married, so she'll have to look for ingredients for her alchemist friend, Siena, to experiment and try to remove the curse.

Gameplay

The game is a standard RPG Maker MV game, you go to dungeons and fight normally through them gathering the stuff you need. You get scenes as events with Siena and losing against bosses. The DLSite description does say it's a pretty straightforward game.

--------------

Just when I was thinking that it's sad there aren't many futanari focused games out there, this circle finally releases another one. Sadly, from what I could see after playing the trial and google translating the DLSite page, it seems to be a pretty generic "Hunt the CG" game. There are only 16 CG and it says estimate playing time of 1 hour. Honestly, I like the art style from this circle so much that for me it's just enough to play it but, with everything I already have to play and considering it most likely won't ever get an english translation, I'll probably wait for a discount before getting it because the game itself seems way too lackluster for the full price.

Okwm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Avast picks up a virus, Dyna:InjectorAL. I'm assuming this is a false positive? Would like some second opinions, just to be safe. Thanks!

Mick2000

Reputation score
Avast picks up a virus, Dyna:InjectorAL. I'm assuming this is a false positive? Would like some second opinions, just to be safe. Thanks!
same with avast too, they keep picking the program saying it's virus, even interrupt it running make it unplayable for me. need advice if the game actually safe or not

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score
I only played the demo and I got nothing, but I don't really use any antivirus besides whatever I get from windows defender so I guess that's not very helpful :/

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm able to play the game just fine in Avast Sandbox Mode but it fires off a virus warning outside of that. It's playable in Sandbox Mode, and you can even save/load your progress, but if you quit the game your save file is lost and you have to start from the beginning.

zipetya

Reputation score
Well, all I can say is that Kaspersky is not finding anything and I can play it just fine. Is it the game.exe that avast finds suspicious?

You could try unpacking the boxed game and see if it still raises red flags or not. ( )

Last edited:

Okwm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yea, its the exe. An individual scan of the exe and folder yield nothing, but when I launch the game, Avast picks up on Dyna:InjectorAL and drops the exe into the virus chest.

Unfortunately, unpacking the game breaks the executable. As far as I can tell, there's nothing suspicious in the unpacked files.

zipetya

Reputation score
Yea, its the exe. An individual scan of the exe and folder yield nothing, but when I launch the game, Avast picks up on Dyna:InjectorAL and drops the exe into the virus chest.

Unfortunately, unpacking the game breaks the executable. As far as I can tell, there's nothing suspicious in the unpacked files.
What do you mean "breaks the executable"? Does the unpacker (asking about the one I linked) throw an error? Or it completes as intended, but you forget to rename the '%DEFAULT FOLDER%', which contains the unpacked game, to something without '%'s? (without doing which the game.exe just throws a white window and is not going to do anything) :)

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score
Someone might have to ask/warn the devs about those things.

Also noticed they have no game on English DLSite anymore, wonder what happened?
Yeah, I tried finding their games on English DLsite and noticed that too, though I don't know if that circle ever had games on English DLsite. Pretty much why most likely it won't get translated (unless someone around here does it). I wouldn't be surprised if they removed their games from there for some reason, it happened to me a few times and that's pretty much why I now rarely buy there instead of straight from the japanese DLsite. Now I just buy the ones that get an english translation to support that and because I assume those won't get removed.
(though it does happen sometimes as well in the japanese DLSite, like Libra Heart's Fatina's game and some circles completely disappearing)

Okwm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What do you mean "breaks the executable"? Does the unpacker (asking about the one I linked) throw an error? Or it completes as intended, but you forget to rename the '%DEFAULT FOLDER%', which contains the unpacked game, to something without '%'s? (without doing which the game.exe just throws a white window and is not going to do anything) :)
Okay, I hundred percent forgot. No problems now, works fine.

Thanks.

Rosenakahara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just started playing this game, no idea what to do but i'll take any futa game I can get

And this was a HUGE letdown, there's only a few CGs which are barely animated, hot scenarios but not much else