What's new

ACT [Kaijo] Nagai Yamiji - NOW ONLY $4.99

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [WIP] Nagai Yamiji (Walljumping fixed!)

Awesome get to shoot some people in airsoft and then come home and shoot a load perfect timing haha. Now I definitely can't wait.

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Nagai Yamiji

Well the game's now for sale! It's just available through my blog at the moment, but it should be available on DLSite later this week (I have to go through approvals).

Anyway, please enjoy! Let me know if anyone has any troubles, I'll be on it as quick as I possibly can!

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone else's card not working through paypal atm? I'd love to buy the game, but at the moment my card isnt processing.

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone else's card not working through paypal atm? I'd love to buy the game, but at the moment my card isnt processing.
At least a few people have bought the game without issue, so I don't know what to tell you. Is there any other card or account you could try? Maybe give it another go later.

blackshot19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If it was a message saying PayPal is being a little screwy with card transactions, then I got it too. Hopefully it'll stop being screwy soon.

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

oh, you don't need to worry about me, I will end up buying the game, if not now, then through DLsite later. just seeing if anyone else is having the problem I am having.

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If it was a message saying PayPal is being a little screwy with card transactions, then I got it too. Hopefully it'll stop being screwy soon.
Well isn't that just the best, eh? Within the hour of me releasing the game, PayPal decides to shit out on us!

mook said:
oh, you don't need to worry about me, I will end up buying the game, if not now, then through DLsite later. just seeing if anyone else is having the problem I am having.
Well that's good to hear :) Hopefully PayPal should get back to workin' soon!

EDIT: Well I just got another sale, so I would guess that means that PayPal is working again!

Last edited:

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well isn't that just the best, eh? Within the hour of me releasing the game, PayPal decides to shit out on us!

Well that's good to hear :) Hopefully PayPal should get back to workin' soon!

EDIT: Well I just got another sale, so I would guess that means that PayPal is working again!
PayPal not working for me ether getting same message as above hopefully it sorts out soon.

True

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

God, I leave for like a couple weeks and come back to a completed game? Wow. Wish I could shake your hand or something. Totally buying this. Thanks for all your effort. :)

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wow came home to realize that it was realized awesome. Already bought shame I have to wake up early so I can't play as long as I want though. You rock man. Good luck with sales I know where your coming from so I hope you make enough to get out on your own and making more awesome games H or not.

Haha modern Nintendo Easy epic man absolutely epic!

firebug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the life of me I cant get out of that loop from the second piece of the wyrmstone. both passages lead to sections that cannot be wall jumped either the other ledge is too high or one of the snapping plants is in the way and a cannot jump to the other side.
Anyone know how to get past that because that is fiendishly hard.

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

God, I leave for like a couple weeks and come back to a completed game? Wow. Wish I could shake your hand or something. Totally buying this. Thanks for all your effort. :)
Well honestly I've wanted to have been getting this done and out sooner than this :p Thanks for your support :D

Wow came home to realize that it was realized awesome. Already bought shame I have to wake up early so I can't play as long as I want though. You rock man. Good luck with sales I know where your coming from so I hope you make enough to get out on your own and making more awesome games H or not.

Haha modern Nintendo Easy epic man absolutely epic!
Glad to have your support! You're listed on the credits roll, btw :p Only four people mentioned by name there, heheh

For the life of me I cant get out of that loop from the second piece of the wyrmstone. both passages lead to sections that cannot be wall jumped either the other ledge is too high or one of the snapping plants is in the way and a cannot jump to the other side.
Anyone know how to get past that because that is fiendishly hard.
That's the top path you're having trouble with, correct? Certainly possible to wall jump out of there, you just need to combine the wall jumping with your roll.

If any of the platforming seems like completely impossible or just beyond you, you can change the difficulty to "Modern Nintendo Easy" for a minute. On that setting there are extra platforms everywhere that reduce the challenge of the platforming.

firebug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I did eventually manage to get out of the loop (after a few fulled hairs) and have come across the second stage where you need to carry something up some rotating platforms. its difficult to get up there carrying that thing but the platforms can push me outside of the level. forcing me to reset.

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I did eventually manage to get out of the loop (after a few fulled hairs) and have come across the second stage where you need to carry something up some rotating platforms. its difficult to get up there carrying that thing but the platforms can push me outside of the level. forcing me to reset.
Yes someone else mentioned the same problem. I'll have to look into that, it wasn't something that happened to me during testing...

firebug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are you meant to be able to wall jump while carrying that thing? because when i go up next to wall it plays a colliding sound over and over.

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are you meant to be able to wall jump while carrying that thing? because when i go up next to wall it plays a colliding sound over and over.
No, you're not. I did figure out (at least part of) the problem. I've fixed the sound problem and the carousel platforms should now rotate in the correct directions (in the current version they all rotate in the same direction).

I'm uploading this update now, check for it in a bit!

firebug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, you're not. I did figure out (at least part of) the problem. I've fixed the sound problem and the carousel platforms should now rotate in the correct directions (in the current version they all rotate in the same direction).

I'm uploading this update now, check for it in a bit!
Right-o funny, the idea that the platforms were meant to alternate directions didnt even occur to me. I thought that was intentional!

OP
Kajio

Kajio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Right-o funny, the idea that the platforms were meant to alternate directions didnt even occur to me. I thought that was intentional!
Haha yeah, I tested out that area and it's like "Jesus, when did this become impossible?" It's crazy how much alternating rotation makes that whole section a billion times easier