What's new

RPG RPG Maker [kamichichi] 福音のアパスル/Apostle of the Gospel (RJ221472)

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Thanks.

I have trawled the info through over the last 2 hours.
Bit of a nightmare to get such things set up.

Ended up using a RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher 0.0.3.4 and have Chiitrans lite 1.5.2.0 hook into the clipLoger.exe.
Then updated Chiitrans lite with additional translator files so tat it can run it past google translate and not just atlas.

Link if any others have same problem : https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/henta...e-hook-patcher-how-to-hook-rpg-maker-mv-games

Not entirely clear to me if I needed to do a partial or not /ponder
But did it anyway (with RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter_jar_0.1.3 since EnigmaVBUnpacker included in the patcher cannot do it as only the rpgmvp are encrypted)

Sure hope I don't have to repeat that exercise too often, I tend to forget it in the period between games.
Which is why straight chiiTranslate was so nice in the old days. Anyways, jobs done ^_^

Raith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Its released. And now its a waiting games. I wonder if the "mayor" choices will change anything or if theres a hidden Route counter.

First mayor choice is the Locker sex scene or the Kouhai Rape scene and second scene is the Yankees getting killed or not. I wonder if that will effect anything after that, like missable quests. If you befriend them they only give you a shitty +5 attack Item.^^"

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
am i missing something or are the class stat bonuses bugged? it says 1-3 but it only ever gives one point

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Lurking for a link for this one. Looks very good and I loved this devs last game.

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
They forgot the manual, amongst other things, in their rush to release.
Version 1.0.2 has been uploaded to dlSite

Haven't played much yet. Still in the areas covered by the trial version.

reinhardt3173

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know why my ITH won't detect text output even though I tried hooking it into all those four processes? This is hard to do side quests without getting a gist of it..

Edit: nvm I kindda tried some stuffs and it worked

Last edited:

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The load/save setup of the game is infuriating.
It uses the same menu point and remembers the last action.

So if one expects to save it loads if that is what the last action was.
Cost me two hours of play at this stage.

Classic example of wanting to make things nice instead of practical.
I have yet to make that error in hundred of hours of other RPG maker games -.-

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The load/save setup of the game is infuriating.
It uses the same menu point and remembers the last action.

So if one expects to save it loads if that is what the last action was.
Cost me two hours of play at this stage.

Classic example of wanting to make things nice instead of practical.
I have yet to make that error in hundred of hours of other RPG maker games -.-
Don't know what you're on about. Load the game and selecting the file option immediately afterwards defaults to save.
Maybe something changed with 1.0.2, either way:

ロード = Load
セーブ = Save
消去 = Delete

Slot 35 keeps track of the gallery progress and cannot be moved or deleted. Slot 36 is the autosave slot.

Online gallery reveals there are seven chapters in total. I'm a third of the way through and the only challenge so far is clearing the old dungeons in the battle simulator at the highest difficulty without adequate levels and equipment.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
anyone got stuck on this part? after the duo dungeon with a twintail girl

I take it you've beaten the boss in the screenshot and cleared the dungeon that appears afterwards?
If you have, I think you're supposed to go back to the dormitory.

For those who are stuck, the three fortune tellers just off to the right at the entrance to the entertainment district are the game's signposts.
The red on on the left tells characters where the next romance point for a heroine is for a small fee of 500 gold.
The white on in the middle tells players where to go next to advance the main story.

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The cat has gotten its paws on this game already. That was really quick.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Was fiddling around with the javascript files after coming across the creator's blog on how to fix something related to unlocking CGs, and thanks to the comments within the file itself, I was able to modify it to unlock all CGs right from the get go.

Since uploading a .js file is a pain, simply open up www/js/plugins/RecollectionMode.js within the game directory, and look for the following for loop statement:

for(var j = 0; j < rec_cg_max; j++) {
*stuff*
}

and simply remove the if statement within it so it'll look more or less like this:

for(var j = 0; j < rec_cg_max; j++) {
var cg = rngd_recollection_mode_settings.rec_cg_set[j+1];
this._global_variables["switches"][cg.switch_id] = true;
}

There are two occasions of this inside the script, so you might as well change the code in both locations.

Once that's done, it should unlock all the scenes and CGs when you enter the Gallery. If not, just start a new game and save somewhere.

Heh, glad that college degree was actually good for something

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
anyone has reached chapter 3? when three girls raped, and then killed by the fortune-teller? i've been wondering, should we choose head back to home rather than to the cemetery in order to avoid the girls being killed?

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I take it you've beaten the boss in the screenshot and cleared the dungeon that appears afterwards?
If you have, I think you're supposed to go back to the dormitory.

For those who are stuck, the three fortune tellers just off to the right at the entrance to the entertainment district are the game's signposts.
The red on on the left tells characters where the next romance point for a heroine is for a small fee of 500 gold.
The white on in the middle tells players where to go next to advance the main story.
I think you misunderstand, because I am suffering the same issue. The game is just stuck on that one scene.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
anyone has reached chapter 3? when three girls raped, and then killed by the fortune-teller? i've been wondering, should we choose head back to home rather than to the cemetery in order to avoid the girls being killed?
This happens during the night, right? Upon receiving news, you're suppose to head straight to the cemetery to keep the girls from getting killed. There's either a time limit, or the game keeps track of the number of map transitions that you have to be under. If you surpass it, you can check with the fortune teller in the city, and he says he'll do something for you about it (dunno what since I never tried)

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This happens during the night, right? Upon receiving news, you're suppose to head straight to the cemetery to keep the girls from getting killed. There's either a time limit, or the game keeps track of the number of map transitions that you have to be under. If you surpass it, you can check with the fortune teller in the city, and he says he'll do something for you about it (dunno what since I never tried)
yup at night. but strangely, i did save the three girls previously at the same place from being raped and killed by evil fortune-teller (at the end of chapter 2). like i said i got the scene on chapter 3 after doing the first part time job at cafe... maybe it's a bug.