What's new

[Complete - Full] カノン~ココア島事件簿~ (Cannon ~ Cocoa Island Case File) Translation

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Original Thread: Link
DLSite(JP):
DLSite(EN): None

Another journey has finally come to its end. The translation for Cannon~Cocoa Island Case File, or カノン~ココア島事件簿~, or RJ175772, is complete. I know it has been a real long while, but we all know how 2020 has been for everyone. Hopefully, some of you peeps have still been looking forward to this one, and many of you can have fun playing it.

I played a bit and the game seems to not have any bugs, but there may be some that are story-related (hopefully not). Please report anything and I'll try my best to fix it. I tried translating some area images as a bonus, but the title screen, the map, and some other notes are still in Japanese. Sorry about that, some things are more easily edited, and I'm no image editor of any sort >.<

I recommend grabbing this game from DLSite, it's one of the few ones that are voiced, so I'd say it is worth the price just for that alone. I can also bet some are going to love the minigame with that clown(can't say anything else, too many spoilers already).

As for my next choice... well, there are many, but the rate at which I'm translating new projects is much, much slower compared to a few years ago. For that reason alone, I will postpone any announcements regarding a new project for a while, at least until I have actually worked on it enough. I know this may disappoint some of you, but at least when I announce the next one, the date of its completion will be sooner compared to when I first announced Cannon.

Anyway, here you go:

(TL ver1.01)

Patch version history:

v1.01: Fixed an issue with the clown NPC.

v1.0: Translation released.

The version I used to translate this game is v2.0.

Thanks for the continuous support, and stay safe out there folks~♪♪♪

Last edited:

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Glad you're finishing this one elf. Games a solid one without going on too long.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
While not a bad choice, I think Ice the Magic Quest would've been a better. That game has a much more refined feel to it.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
While not a bad choice, I think Ice the Magic Quest would've been a better. That game has a much more refined feel to it.
Two reasons I picked this one tbh:
1) Had started working on this before the dev's next game was even out
2) seems interested in working on Ice Quest and I don't really like stealing projects from other translators

Hopefully you'll have both games translated in the end ^_^

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh my I didn't know this was a thing. The game looks really cool, right up my alley with some of those scenes!
The fact you've got some progress done it cool, I hope we don't have to wait to long to get this. I've it added to my basket, so when the translation is complete I can pick it up since I'll be able to play it in English.
Thanks for taking time to translate these!