What's new

ADV NTR Loli [カノンダ] オスロの海の伝説 / Legend of Oslo Sea (RJ401003)

Mick2000

Reputation score
RJ401003_img_main.png

A brand new hentai games developer creating an adventure pirate games

Gameplay:
the whole game operate using mouse click. you start on a single kingdom with minimal resources, gather a crew at tavern or do some expedition at said tavern with cost of 'Compass' (equivalent of action point) to gain money for literally everything (including level up, buy gear, recruit crew, buy item, and upgrade ship) and a wood log (for upgrading your ship).
travel with your crew to fight against other pirate group on different lands, you can grind some money and gear at small location endlessly. upon winning against battle you might get a prisoner that you can either just release or torture until she become part of your crew (require Rope or Whip to start the Torture session). if you manage to win against a pirate group, the leader can be captured as prisoner and you can have them be part of your crew.
every turn you will loss 1 point of the royal trust from the kingdom, for each battle you lost against the pirate group you will lost 10 point instead so don't throw yourself in losing battle.

Story:
you are once a great pirate that was feared by many people, one day your underlings betrays you and you got captured by the kingdom and thrown to jail. the king has been replaced and many island has been overrun by many pirate group, out of desperation the new king decided to give you some offer, if you can defeat all the pirate threaten the whole continent you will be granted freedom by the kingdom. you accept the offer, gather a crew, and fight against many pirates group

Controls:
all with mouse click

Fetishes: Rape, NTR, Loli

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For a circle's first work, it's a decent way of spending the weekend.

It's clear they need better machine translation tools though, since many players have commented how awful the Japanese writing is.

The game is structured so players can just grind for resources and loot until they're ready to take out the main island dungeon. The occasional pirate raids do grow in strength as the days pass, but players who keep on top of the level and equipment grind will have no issues beating back the raids.

The final boss is MUCH tougher than the opposition that comes before, so players who are stuck might need to grind for top-level equipment at the highest available optional dungeon. Doing that has the side-benefit of providing enough coin to easily max-level new recruits in 1-2 turns. A good indicator of how prepared a party is depends on how quickly that dungeon can be beaten with little to no HP loss.

No gallery rip of this game, since it utilises Spine animation for the scenes in Unity. Writing is terrible, but the animation is very good for a circle's first attempt.

Unlocking the gallery is really easy since players just need to break the girls in and then visit them in the ship's cabins after they're recruited.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Where is the trust meter in this game at? And how much do I have before it hits 0? And how do i increase the trust?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Where is the trust meter in this game at? And how much do I have before it hits 0? And how do i increase the trust?
Read the OP post.
The only things not mentioned are how to increase it, which is very simple. Win battles and reconquer the islands by finishing off the main dungeon requiring multiple attempts to fully conquer. To find out what the current level is, go back to the starting island and enter the palace. Speak to the King.

I don't think I ever went below 70 in my playthrough.

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
well the only action that gonna decrease your trust meter is 2 thing, ending turn and losing against main battle. ending turn lost 1 point while losing main battle lost 10 point, pretty sure you be done on a single island before wasting over 20 turn and as long you're not going gung-ho on the battle then surely you won't charge while being underlevel

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Read the OP post.
The only things not mentioned are how to increase it, which is very simple. Win battles and reconquer the islands by finishing off the main dungeon requiring multiple attempts to fully conquer. To find out what the current level is, go back to the starting island and enter the palace. Speak to the King.

I don't think I ever went below 70 in my playthrough.
Oh I see so I had to speak to the king to see my trust meter. I lost something like 20 trust cuz two battles was surprisingly tough.