What's new

ACT RPG Maker [からあげカタパルト] サキュバスの夢に囚われてしまった!

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
1668945154567.png
I was checking Ci-en as usual and I found this diamond amongst all the creators in there. Somebody who is apparently single-handedly creating a succubus pixel art reverse rape game with art quality no worse than L_Buffer in Dieselmine circle. And it comes with a trial version immediately as well! Currently features only one girl, planned to have 3, apparently.

Links:
Twitter:
Ci-en:

Story:
According to the author, there is no story or barely any. You're a man who's trapped in a dream by succubi and you have to escape it.

Gameplay:
The gameplay is divided into two parts: exploration part and seduction part.
In exploration part, you are roaming around the map, trying to escape from the location. There are traps placed on the levels, and if you trigger one, a succubus will appear and chase you. If the succubus approaches you, you'll enter the seduction part. When a succubus is present on the map, she will emit pheromones, which effect will accumulate on the MC, slowing him down.
In the seduction part, the succubus will appear on your screen, and various clickable marks will appear. Clicking the blue person marks will fill the escape bar, and once filled completely, you'll escape the seduction part and move back to exploration. Clicking the pink hearts marks will drain the escape bar, and once it reaches 0, you're caught and will proceed to the sex scene.

Controls:
WASD/arrows — move
Z/Space — use
Mouse can be used for all the actions, and it is required during the seduction part.

Fetishes:
Reverse rape, Monster girls, Succubus

Mick2000

Reputation score
is this drawn by BufferL? cause damn it looks like it did by BufferL, this strongly remind me to Dieselmine last several game.
this looks good nonetheless, i expect something from this

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Great find man, thanks for sharing.

Peasant

Reputation score
Looks interesting, altho its still too early to know if its gona be good or not

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

Meet the succs. Dev's aiming for a release around summer 2023.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
If there's only three I hope they all get multiple animated scenes. The simplicity of rpgmaker and reusing of triggers should help that out a lot.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

Shows off a bit more of the second succ. Also confirms that each one's currently planned to have 3 scenes, in addition to the standard temptation part.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

Succubutt showcase. Dev's still focusing on the pixel animations and they're progressing well. In the future they're thinking of releasing a v2 of the trial with a small part of each of the 3 areas + 1 scene from each succ.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I've always wanted to be squished by anthophamorphic McDonald eating meal characters.

Jokes aside, it's not a bad game, I could see it being a good short 30 minute quickie currently.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

Suddenly, new demo.

In the future they're thinking of releasing a v2 of the trial with a small part of each of the 3 areas + 1 scene from each succ.
And it's this. Still messing around with it but yeah all 3 succs are included, along with a small bit of their respective areas.

Mick2000

Reputation score

so another progress update, dev got some nice idea for trap and gimmick, crystal that follow your position, trap that disappear when lights off, and lever that show trap for moment and you need to memorize the pattern.
new scene involving paizuri with first demon dev created
lastly, a questionnaire about what kind of censor on dick that people prefer: having a layer of censor on the dick, or having censor around the area of the dick. dev also put little preview how it would look, my eye honestly can't see the difference.... someone please tell me

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I've been looking at the censors myself, I can barely see any difference. But the dev seems to say more details will be lost for option 1, so let's go option 2 I suppose.
At least either option isn't a massive blur across everything, the tongue and likely other non-dick related parts are going to sit uncensored.

I'll be buying this once it's available I think, dev is putting out a lot of free content considering the game is going to be short (9x H-scenes and we've seen 3-4 already!) and is making fast progress, especially since it seems to be just one guy. As it's likely to be quite a cheap game to compensate for shortness, it'd probably be worth to get as many people buying it. That's what happened with single dev Quail's Setaria, and thanks to those huge sales on dlsite he's now working on the next game and aiming for either a full release or demo late Jan. Gotta fund these passionate devs so they can stay inspired.

Mick2000

Reputation score

sales announcement, the game will be released at 1st August for 550 yen
there will be total of 9 scene involving 3 different succubus, its a bit too few but i guess the price justified it and each one already looking good anyway

Mick2000

Reputation score

attention, the game is officially released and currently having 30% off launch discount

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Nice. Instant buy.

Edit: So, there's some bugs with this I'm finding. If someone could report these to the dev that'd be great.

-After the first loss scene and you pick an option to proceed with the second, the game says it's missing an asset file called strong.png or something. And this ultimately messes up all H-scenes and everything outside of them because the game's constantly bitching about how it can't load this one asset and all you can do is make it retry + fail again. Only way to make it stop is to quit. Just rpgmaker things.

1690822523090.png
-There's also another asset file fuckup with the transport room's second to bottom option (titled as above), which I assume is the gallery room or something. It tries to load into the room and fails stating it's missing a tileset, and continues to bitch about how it can't load this tileset until you close the game similar to the above problem. Except you can't progress at all because you can't load into that room.

...also gameplay-wise I'm really not enjoying playing this much. I know we're all playing it for the art, but for fucks sake please test your games are working properly with playtesters.

-Sometimes you can press character move inputs and it just won't do anything so you have to quickly smash the key again. Really not fucking enjoyable during chase sequences.
-In the second area the trap's seeing range is near-invisible. They can also be hard to see in spots for the third area.
-Unskippable H-sequences, mucked around with even more by slow as fuck dialogue boxes that you can't skip.
-Sometimes you get movement blocked by small things that shouldn't really be difficult to step over. Like knee-high toys and flowers.
-I have no idea how I'm even saving the game. I'm just clicking the two objects at safe zones and hoping for the best. It seems to be working but it's still annoying to not even know how I'm doing it.
-Fuck the darkness zone so much. To reset the light thingie's paths you have to hide in the tall grass, sometimes you're just not shown the path at all so you have to fumble around in the darkness. But the final light ball sequence goes on for so so long so if you miss your opportunity to go with it you have to wait around and just guess the right time when it'll appear again. No clarity no indication of when it'll spawn again, but even if you're standing under that other stationary light source the fucking demon girl will instantly spawn on you unless you're hiding in the grass. Are you told the grass actually hides you, or that you should hide even when you're under a source of light? Hell if I know, I don't speak Japanese.
-Oh and you can't actually finish the game because there's a tileset missing so you get locked in a loading screen.

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
1 hour less gameplay, its all run and chase gameplay all to the end.
each stage sequence are unique to their own i like it, though i hate the blonde little girl one due to the warning area almost have the same color as the floor, i'm slightly color blind on that part. overall still a great experience.
girl design is fantastic, the animation is top notch and the fact that every single one of it are animated is quite amazing.
the only thing that make beg me question is that giant door at the early game, can't open it, not sure if its possible to open it or its just dev way to prepare something in the future
Nice. Instant buy.

Edit: So, there's some bugs with this I'm finding. If someone could report these to the dev that'd be great.

-After the first loss scene and you pick an option to proceed with the second, the game says it's missing an asset file called strong.png or something. And this ultimately messes up all H-scenes and everything outside of them because the game's constantly bitching about how it can't load this one asset and all you can do is make it retry + fail again. Only way to make it stop is to quit. Just rpgmaker things.

View attachment 48266
-There's also another asset file fuckup with the transport room's second to bottom option (titled as above), which I assume is the gallery room or something. It tries to load into the room and fails stating it's missing a tileset, and continues to bitch about how it can't load this tileset until you close the game similar to the above problem. Except you can't progress at all because you can't load into that room.
yeah, encounter that annoying fail to load bug too
although for the second one never happen, yes that second to last choice is option to teleport you to recollection room but it load just fine for me.
after game release dev make a form link for people to report any issue or bug right below here, i don't speak JP fluent enough so someone please report this on our behalf, although i'm pretty sure some JP dude already submit it

IAmAKi

Reputation score
He's done bugfixes, or at least the really important ones but I'm not sure if there's more. I'll test what's working and not working later on.
I'm not actually sure if they've been implemented or not given there's no update notes on the dlsite.

A file read error occurs during ejaculation during H scene playback.
→Fixed
Area 2 - In the first map, if you retry at a specific timing, you will not be able to progress.
→Fixed
Area 2 - On the last map, you can't progress if you retry.
→Fixed
Area 3- On the last map, the recovery points stop working after retrying.
→Fixed
A file read error occurs in certain maps (reminiscence room, ED, etc.).
→ fixed

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games.