What's new

Kasumi's Ranch (Tentanari)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Kasumi's Ranch (Tentanari)

"Dear....... It looks like we have a fair amount of work to do on tue house too....." Kasumi said as they walked through the house. As soon as the delivery man took the money and departed Kasumi was taken by surprise and was bowled over by the rambunctious, frisky mamono; "Ack! Slow down, Pru!" Kaumi said as she gently swatted at and scolded her as the hobgoblin rushed her and stuck her head under her skirt and sniffed her neither riegons. "I'm not ready, yet! Let me maybe take a bath, get freshened up and change into something..... more suiting for that, if you want to play around a little, okay!?"

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Giggling, Prudence ran her tongue over Kasumi's panties, teasing the girl's slit as the hobgoblin's nose bumped against her clit, hands clumsily groping under the rancher, slowly making their way to the band of Kasumi's panties. Though as Kasumi suggested letting her get ready for their little moment Kasumi popped back up from under the skirt, a frown on her face.

"But Soo-me smell nice now!" Pouting, Prudence climbed atop the rancher, straddling her waist.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Ah!..... Ah-ah!!! P-Pru! P-please, slow down!" Kasumi cried out as she shivered from Prus licking of her folds and her nose brushing against her hyper-sensitive clit, when she felt Pru's hands Reach up to start to tug at the waistband of her panties, she would lightly swat at the mamonos hands. "L-let's go back to the bedroom f-first, okay?" she said, if the mamono would go along with her, Kasumi would slowly strip down to nothing but her undies and bra before blushing brightly and clearing a spot out for Pru and laying down. "O-okay, Pru..... I......I guess I-I'm ready,now....... T-try to be sort of s-slow and g-gentle o-okay? You w-would be my f-first time......" she told her mamono while she waited for her to join in her bed.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Prudence watches with eager eyes as Kasumi slowly undresses, stripping down to her panties before lying down on the bed. At the young rancher's invitation the hobgoblin quickly jumps onto the bed, stripping her own clothing off in the process. Standing over the rancher Prudence giggles excitedly before diving between Kasumi's legs, her tongue clumsily poking and prodding the young rancher's sex through her panties.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"W-wait, Pru! Y-you can't do me very good through my panties! Let me them off first okay?" Kasumi asked her mamono, rather she slowed or stopped or not, she would quickly slide her panties off before scooting back from Pru a bit and sitting up on her knees. "Here, I have a better idea. Do you know 69? It's where one of lays on our back and the other lays ontop of her, facing her pussy. That way we can both pleasure each other at the same time." she said instructing her mamono. "One of these days I'll have to take you to be instructed in technique properly by one of the Inari." she said ruffling Prus head, "So do you want to be on top or bottom?" she asked waiting for the hobgoblins answer. Once Pru made her preference known she would get into the appropriate position and begin to slowly and softly lapping at Prus folds waiting for partner to do the same.