What's new

Katrina (avatar99)

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Katrina (avatar99)

Amanda enjoys her mistress' ministrations. She was so horny and needy right now, and the thrill of getting hot was just adding another kink to the mix as The maid and her mistress made love. She almost forgot the game they were supposed to be playing. So turned on was she that she enjoyed every minute of those probing fingers and teasing mouth. The passionate muffling kiss as she got her mistress to moan out made her smile lovingly Until finally she cums, unable to resist letting out a loud mewl of pleasure as she does so. As she comes down she blushes hard panting for breath. She giggles and kisses her mistress. "Next place mistress." She says her eyes dancing happily. "I want to try and win our little game.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Katrina (avatar99)

Both girls had her fun and certainly Amanda has amazed her mistress with her improvement to pleasure her, just then Jessica made a soft giggle when the maid asked for the next place. umh? I remember to had place a rule of dont cum. Jessica said with a smirk as she continue giving a soft rub at the already wet Amanda's clotch. But i cant remember witch was, it must be a punishment to make this game even more interesting, isnt Amanda? Jessica then opened her handbag and from it some small vibrators come out

Sorry, but rules are rules. With a luscious smile she then kissed her handmaid's cheek and then kneel to start placing the sexual tools on the young woman in front of her, Amanda would then follow Jessica trhough the corridors wearing these pink round little vibrators as her wet holes remain exposed, now than in middle of their walk she remember to had forgot to wear them after their little fun, the wind passing through her legs was enough to remain her fully in heat and feeling how some trials at her legs were droping her juices on the floor.

Just then the recess bell ring and more students come out, Jessica was loving the expression than Amanda was giving and more when they needed to go down to the first floor to where the shop was waiting for them. Im so thirsty, lets go to buy some drinks first. Said this the vibrators get intensified, making Amanda's legs get weaken and make her shrug in arousal.

I will look for a good place to sit, please buy me a salad and a strawberry juice. Amanda know than this was part of the game, she was loving to feel so exposed and now she would need to get through all these well build students to buy for Jessica and for herself of course, to make this even worse the toys were making her make some naughty little sounds and the skirt was so delicate than she could feel perfectly each touch on her, she wanted so badly to reach her peak again and sattle her increasing lust but she needed to buy as a maid for her Mistress, the look from the students was more direct and she could feel them touch her maybe by mistake as the struggle to get the attention of the woman in charge of the store, there was a pointy corner than looks to be the enough to pleasure herself but this maybe is not the moment to think about it.

Last edited: