What's new

Katrina (avatar99)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Katrina (avatar99)

Jessica smiled by Amanda answer, for this moment she was sure than the little girl will follow any order from her, but now she was not in a hurry to corrupt her, as both were more than roomates. You are so sweet. Now, get up your skirt to make you feel good The mistress said as her right hand fondle Amanda tighs, moving until nearly reach her honeyhole, returning the hand to the start point softly until the maid used her hands to reveal her drenched cunt to her mistress and all the other guests.

It was then when Jessica started to give soft fondles to Amanda lower lips, then she used a finger to increase the pleasure, followed by other until three of her fingers were caresing the maid insides, then the blonde girl started to lick and lap the maid weat spot, as her right hand started to pinch and fondle Amanda clitoris, as the other hand looks to get close the maid rear hole. The skilled moves of her mistress as the exhibicionism were making her reach her peak,Amanda's breath was faster, as her moans were making her be more visible for all the students and guests.

Lurker
Reputation score

Amanda blushes from the praise and says "Y-Yes mistress." softly with a shy smile as she slowly lifts her skirt up to reveal her pink hole for all in the room to see. Whimpering softly in submission to her mistress.

As she is fingered she whimpers and mewls a whimper escaping her lips as the fingers are removed briefly to be replaced with Jessica's soft moist lips. Soon she is breathing heavily while mewling and moaning loudly from the pleasure, spreading her legs wide for her mistress. Soon enough she arches her back and screams in pleasure as she orgasms from the ministrations.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Even with her loud moans, Amanda dont attrack the sight of many of the guests, maybe this is common for all of them. Her mistress take a moment to take the maid juices and then get up.

Well done maid... i could continue doing this all the day, but we must go to the meeting now. Amanda please help me to take my clothes, we will have more fun once we take our seats. She then dress herself letting to Amanda help her if she want, then she was close to store her maid wet underwear in her bag unless Amanda stop her, but she heard than they will have more fun inside.

The blonde young woman pat softly the maid head and then both get inside, they werent the first persons there, but all the others persons have formal suits and gorgeous dresses, there her mistress start to caress her as they wait for the others. Amanda get a hug from her mistress and then she is softly caressed, in her tights, pussy and breasts, even kissed in middle of all with the lights still on, she could feel the sight of some of them as her body is slowly turned aroused.

Just close her climax the lights turn off and an hansome glassed man with black hair talk in the scenario.

Welcome to our 45 reunion. First, we will talk about some unfinished topics than we leave in the last meeting. I see many new faces... The man continue talking about how it is important to see than this information dont leave the place, then he talk about some topics than Amanda dont pay attention as she was close to cum, more worried to dont be heard than to know more, but suddenly her Mistress stop and point to a side of the man. From there a naked woman filled completely in lust get inside, she looks closely to the girl than Amanda rape at the start, but she have now a more lucious body, her massive lewd breasts and pussy leak without stop and she have rings in her erogenous places. Just then she heard the man say her name, Amanda know the name as she was her profesor.

Lurker
Reputation score

Amanda smiles softly and blushes shyly from the compliments of her mistress and quickly moves to help her dress. Once the mistress was dressed she sees her put the panties away with a blush but doesn't move to stop her instead just following the girl into the meeting.

She looks around at all the nicely dressed people and sighs contentedly as she is hugged before gasping and whimpering as her mistress arouses her past the point of caring about the meeting. So aroused is she that she doesn't listen to the goings on of the meeting.

Seeing the girl her mistress points out and hearing her name she gasps in surprise and horror before whimpering and whispering to her mistress that the teacher was the girl from earlier she told her about.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Jessica giggle and then pet her maid to calm her before whisper in a serious tone Dont worry, just relax and i will explain all later. Her friend give her a deep kiss once again and cuddle her at her side. Her hand caress her side trying to calm her as Amanda see the rest of the presentation.

It was not a pleasant show, the man looks to said than this time they only take a tenth part of the droug and with only some little final touches they could create something close to a nearly instant effect at the first dose. Meanwhile her teacher who could be described as a serious and boring 30th age old woman the last time than she saw her a week ago, it is now a total lewd whore.

The whole time her sight looks to beg for a big rod than could get inside her dirty hole, her hands were already touching herself and opening her lower lips as she see the audience, her other hand squise her breast who looks to be lactating, with her tongue licking her lips as she see the many males in front her, she even whink to some and turn to the man in the stage with her sight begging to let them fuck her. Just then the man snap his fingers and the curtain get opened to reveal three naked muffed and chained girls on metal tables, the man slap the teacher rear and point to one of them, soon the lewd woman start to get close the poor girl and then get down facing the scared girl pussy, soon she start to happily lick and lap at it.

More mans get out two of them are pushing some movile desks with siringes, pills and others things than Amanda cant reach to see. Just then the maid notice the small girl looking behind a wall with others two young men, shehave a lost sight, completely defeated and letting them caress her as she see the show.

So lets beging the auction, we will start with 500000 dollars

The public talk between them for a while and Amanda just notice than they were going for the substances at one of the tables, soon the price reach the 10 millons and looks to increase even more. Of course than Jessica was not interested in that strange liquid and just yawn before continue playing with Amanda.

I could buy one of the girls if you want, but i doubt to have enough money to buy that droug, i can get that free anyway. She said to her whispering at her ear and waiting for Amanda answer or questions of what was happening, of course than she should have caution with the last one as these persons looks to dont like the people who likes to make questions.

Lurker
Reputation score

Amanda whimpers but calms down, leaning into the pettings as she watches the auction. Amanda smiles shyly and shakes her head in the negative letting Jessica know that she was happy with just her mistress. She'd sit quietly and wait for the auction to end.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Her mistress just cant show more to Amanda how happy she is by how the maid looks to love her newself with her even when this auction looks to be seelling people and turn them into less than sluts in front of their eyes. As she rest at her mistress side she can see how the men at the scenario start to prepare the girls for the last event. One of them looks scared as the syringe is getting ready to inyect her as other start to shout to all to stop this until one of her kidnapers muff her with a round gag ball. Meanwhile the teacher has been sealled to a group of students, some known faces are among them, maybe they were at the same class as Amanda, but she and them had changed in some way.

One of the students dont waste more time and take the whore to a private room, the broken teacher looks to be really happy and repeat the word cock and plead for get filled her wholes with dicks. Maybe Amanda would never see her teacher again. Meanwhile the scared woman get injected at her breasts and she squirm and scream as she feel the strange substance invade her system, slowly turning her hot and ready to be just raped there, her new owner stay looking at her as she slowly try to stay sane, but soon she is placed ready and prepare for her use, her body bounce once the tuxedo man thrust inside her as a luxury woman start to playfully pinch and torture the woman breasts, dont leaving to see how these start to change as more pleasure get inside the girl, slowly the raped girl screams get a pleasure stress, her body lost the strengh to struggle and soon she cant stop to shake her body and press the man member inside her.

Amanda stay looking for what looks to be 10 minutes and soon she can heard moans who get louder as the poor girl get close her climax, the gorgeous woman said than the raped girl breasts are twice bigger than the start and are more sensitive, the man who maybe is the leader add than the girl hips are now better too and giving a squeeze to the girl rear what make her squeak, the changes continued until the man cum a fourth time inside her. Tired she get free completely except for a slave collar than the rich girl place on her and then kiss her new playting, the slave girl get blushed and return the kiss completely sumise to them and more interested in see her new luscious body and her new master. The auction man just said than the girl could turn into a completely slut like the teacher with just another dosis and with two will be a sex crazy mindless woman.

The rebel girl soon get sell too, this time her owner request to make her a nympho tsundere slave who love him in secret with all her soul, it looks like it could be a hard task, but the man at charge accept to do it with a little increase at the cost. Even when the girl struggle with all her spirit, she cant stop them and soon she also get corrupted by the unknown liquid, the process is even slower than the last one and meanwhile another girl is fully turned into another slave.

At the next days, this will get worse, but nothing will happen to you if you stay at my side. Jessica said after a kiss, before she get up and invite Amanda to decide if she want to go around the other or return to their home.

Lurker
Reputation score

Amanda blushes shyly at having pleased her mistress so. She hugs to Jessica lovingly and watches the proceedings quietly trying not to bring attention to herself. Getting hony from the sexy scenes. Finally once all was over she'd turn to Jessica and say "We can go home if you want mistress. I have questions I want to ask you about today if it's alright..."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The event in front of them looks to still going to take a while and both girls could see than this could get worse with many peple waiting their turn, not like it could be dangerous for Amanda, but this is starting of dont being fun for her mistress. Jessica nodded as she see another girl getting tied and ready to be selled and put her index on Amanda mouth for an instant trying to make her remain silent as she get up.

All this really turn me on, lets go to have some fun at home, she whisper but a little more loud, maybe trying to make the others dont notice than Amanda have questions, the mistress hand slide under the maid skirt and play with Amanda sweet spot for a moment as she kiss her again at her delicious lips, some persons turn to see them but then they decde to focus on their chance of get a personal programed slave.

Without not many looking them leave, Jessica take the hand of her maid and leave, holding Amanda in a hug where her hand rest over the maid rear side, softly pressing the girl until leave. Jessica walked normally yet slighty worried to see anyone directly, she suspicious look the food, maybe wondering if they had placed something on it or they will be fine in the future.

After a while they reach their car where the other Amanda' slut friend remain sleeping as two guys still stay using her. Amanda's mistress was not of mood and use a OC spray and use it against them without warning, even the girl resting start to suffer the effects.

The Party has over, get out of my car! The blonde shout, making one of them run without his pants, as the other try to stop her, failing in his attempt when the girl with a single move make him fall of the car and then kick his balls twice with her heels, the guy looks to be in real pain as these were really strong for a girl of her size.

Soon invite Amanda to get inside quickly, trying to turn on her car and leave just when the guy start to get up painfully. At a moderate speed Jessica drive to their department, as the other slut remain happily rsting. I cant believe than she had made all this over my car again, two hours and this poor baby would be all creamy at the inside. Say Jessica a little mad with Helena, but maybe she always have this problem with her friend. There was not any problem and after get out of the car they had to carry the heavily used whore who with help manage to walk to their room, where Jessica place her in the bath tube and open the cold water making her wake up with a squeak.

Wash yourself quickly, we have big news about the meeting. Jessica take out her shoes and jump at the bed giving a deep relieve sigh.

Sigh...

Sorry to act like this Amanda, i was not expecting how fast all move, im always at the side of train a girl at her own will and not use that kind of tools, but im well informed of that so what are your questions. Say not so altered and slowly moving to her maid, maybe ready to play with her after answer her questions

Lurker
Reputation score

Amanda gasps and moans into the kiss as her pussy is played with infront of all these people. A dark blush on her cheeks. Afterwards as they leave she blushes and cuddles to her mistress as they walk. The feeling of that hand on her rear arousing her greatly. Entering the car and seeing their friends perdicament she giggles and says "Atleast she had fun mistress." giggling still once they were home helping to carry the poor girl. Seeing how she was made to wake she giggles further before moving to the dorm to sit on the bed.
"W-Why were they using that nasty drug? If all girls eventually tun the way I have why do they need it? I didn't understand all that was going on mistress.... I was having fun until we went to that slave auction. Please don't make me do that again..."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Jessica continue getting close her until both were face to face, the girl then place softly her hand over Amanda cheek and caress it softly before answer her. As you wish my sweet heart, we dont need to go there anymore or even talk of that drug after this time. Jessica press Amanda body in a lover hug, trying to confort her and slowly getting turned on by having her maid at her arms. I help to start that by mistake, thats why i needed to go, i had not idea than this could happen so it was also hard to me see all that.

Amanda Mistress start to kiss the girl neck and cuddle her head at her shoulder, as she start to slowly rub the maid sides and legs slowly. They are just idiots who dont know how to thread and train a girl or even take the time to try it, even that rich and powerfull people just preffer the easy way even when that would spoil the poor girls minds

I will find a way to solve that, so dont worry and forget it, i will you decide what to do now. I could teach you some controled experiments to upgrade your body, you said than you would love have bigger breasts or you preffer to have a better libido~ Jessica say giving pauses as she slowly move her hands closer Amanda erogenous places. We could have some sex lessons or a little game outside, if you win you could have a prize~

Lurker
Reputation score

She blushes and sighs contentedly as she was cuddled to her mistress in the warm embrace. Hugging her back lovingly. "T-Thank you Jessica. I-I was so scared." she says taking comfort from the pettings. She blushes and squirms from the thought of changing her body definitely getting turned on by it. However the last part catches her interest. "A game? What kind of game? What kind of prize?' she'd ask interestedly.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Jessica smiled and cuddle happily the maid for a moment happy to heard her say that in that way. Aw... you are so cute Amanda, fine lets play a little... I see you than you loved be seen by all at the hotel so lets do this. We will have sex in five places at the school, if anyone see us, you moan loudly or cum then you lose, but if you endure it enough for 10 minutes in each place then you will win an amazing unknown prize and a wish than i can make, will you accept to play it? The blonde girl end to say as she get softly away to see direct her maid face and see her reaction.

Lurker
Reputation score

She blushes darkly at the thought of having exhibitionist sex all over campus. She can't believe how horny the thought makes her feel as she cuddles with Jessica. "O-Okay let's do it." she says determination in her voice.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Glad to heard her, Jessica hug her lovely and pin her to the bed, looking the maid dress and playing with the ribbon chest as she look to Amanda. I cant wait to start this, we maybe will forget the prize after all the fun~

Jessica give a frech kiss and rest over her maid feeling her warm soft body for a moment and then get up helping Amanda to prepare herself for the game. They leave Helena on the room as she start to wash herself half sleep and closed the room.

Jessica take her hand with a soft press, slowly pulling her hand until Jessica sexy heart shaped rear, the maid ould feel the skimpy panty under the night dress, waiting for her to place down and play with her Mistress soft moisted cunt. Some students passed from time to time and then Jessica feel her Mistress hand pull her close her and rest at her waist, giving soft strokes until they reach an intersection.

Are you loving it? all are green after see how we love each other. So, where we should go first? the theater, the corner close the shop, maybe we should leave the teacher resting room for the last, or that big locker in middle of all, its mine and dont shut right so we could be in danger in some minutes when some students end theirs exams.

Lurker
Reputation score

Amanda smiles and enjoys the hug. Jessica was so nice and gentle with her. She felt safe, loved even as she were held. Eventually the hug had to end as they had a game to play. Giggling at the thought of playing games with her mistress like a little girl.

She blushes and sighs happily holding to her loving mistress, enjoying her embrace as they walk. Watching the envious glances of those around her. Listening to her options she blushes at all the different situations and says "I-I love it so much mistress! A-A-nd I love you too. L-Let's go to the theater."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With the sight of many students over them, Amanda could see the looks of many of the girls as they walk, they certainly looks really amazed of see both girls so close of each other, the whispers between some of them werent audible for Amanda, yet she know some of them and maybe they were talking about maybe if that maid could be a relative of the shy Amanda. Fortunately for her nobody recognize her and the male lust eyes were turning her on even more, she could heard them say than she is hot and beautiful... maybe some could be starting to have some fantasy about her,

Amanda dont have time for that, as Jessica was taking her to the theater. Oh! I love you so much, Amanda. You are so cute and lovely, maybe i cant endure it and i could end the game making you sing loudly, at least is a very good place to start our little game. Her mistress talk between her soft in love smile and giggle without bother to reduce her tone, if it werent for her warm embrance at Amanda, maybe the poor maid could start to get ashamed, instead of that she is now very focused on her love and urges to show it to Jessica than it was turning all this attention into a pleasant feeling.

Soon they were less surrounded until be nearly alone, the back theater door was locked until Jessica take from her bag a lovely key ring filled with a lot of different keys, she dont have difficult to find the right one and soon they manage to get inside. The theater always has been an amazing luxury place like as nealy all of the rooms thanks to the rich parents of the many students in the institute. Amanda could heard a song coming from behind a huge red curtain and also some voices, it looks like someone is at the moment using the scenary to practice a theater play, maybe at least twenty persons were at the other side and a few were walking every moment close the small place where both girls are.

Jessica make a soft giggle, maybe starting to also feel the adrenaline to be spot by the others, the place have many objects from armors and dresses to even a cute red bed at the other side of the room, the curtains were a little open between both sides and someone could just come from there to notice them.

Hmm... where should we start?

She whisper with a hand moving her long hair to a side and getting close Amanda, close to throw her to a bunch of fabrics. Amanda could still decide other place, but Jessica is starting to make her sweet foreplay, softly rubbing the maid sides back and kissing her neck, as her left hand in an instant slide at Amanda's body until reach the end of her skirt and nearly pulling down the maid's panty.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Avatar99 post every black Sun, so i need this thread alive :/

Lurker
Reputation score

(heh heh heh sorry Plmnko)

Amanda blushes and squeaks from all the whisperring. Giggling a bit as people decide she might be a relative. She turns toward her mistress and says "I guess I've really become a different person if no one recognizes me. Part of her sad about how much she's changed but another larger part of herself happy with all the self discover.

She giggles at her mistress' proclamation a blush of embarassment on her cheeks. "Awww mistress that would be cheating." She says with a cute pout before gasping as they get to the theater and Jessica takes out all those keys. She had no idea how well connected her mistress was to have the keys to all the school.

She giggles and looks around the room. It was so cute with so many possibilities. She eeps as Jessica pushes her onto the fabrics and moans as the foreplay starts returning the favor lovingly. She wanted to win but wanted to have fun with Jessica more and so she would try to return the pettings and soft kisses. Worshiping her mistress lovingly.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With both lovers in a pasionate moment, Amanda almost forget the whole plot of this game as she try to enjoy every second of this at the side of her Mistress. They softly landed at the fabrics like pillows, theirs fingers easily reaching theirs most private places now than each other had been on such naughty events the lasts hours. Amanda's panties landen down soon as her delicate petals receive the skilled touch than in some few seconds moistened her completely.

The pure maid was waiting for this so much than she even dont noticed when she ended bellow Jessica, the blonde rick girl made this slowly and kind for them, kissing her delicate neck before steal a kiss. Amanda was close to moan aloud as Jessica's fingers found her clit and focus her hand to made her crazy, but then the unskilled girl tried to do the same to her mistress ending both muffing theirs moans with a long kiss, they could heard the persons at the other side of the theater hall act for a moment to then start to ask things, Amanda was starting to get an idea of how easy they could be noticed if just one open the red curtains. The passion grow as Jessica slowly go down undresing the maid until her upper torso get displayed and her neithers get fully needed for more, Amanda then was unable to stop herself of leave free her moaning sounds and then the persons close them get quiet and maybe they start to wonder what was that sudden groan.

Fortunately Amanda manage to endure her peak as the time for this place ended. Aw... so close. if you want we could continue where we stop, but we must be more quiet or they will find it out.