What's new

Katrina (avatar99)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Katrina (avatar99)

With her new mentality to dont let herself betrail her allies by her pleasure the cow girl find the way to get out just in time to saw how the spider bite the little Tabatha, who fall after orgasm and let a puddle of her juices on the floor, Eliadna run and hit the creature as she take and look her daughter Damn... beast.. i will beat you...ahnn said between moans the wolfwoman. The other girl was very turned on to lock on the bug.

Katrina 3 ap 7
Eliadna 1 ap 8 (-2 stun venom)
Tabatha 0 ap 8 (completely stunned)
Mistress 1 ap 4 (-4 stun venom)

Spider 3

Lurker
Reputation score

Katrina shouts out "Tabatha!" In concern before sending a blast of magic at the spider. "Stop hurting my family!"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The magic went direct to the creature who get away until reach the place where the Mistress was, with her gun in hand she shoot to the creature when this goes again her and bite her in her leg, the girl tried to dont scream but then she just let fall her weapon and fall uncouncious in the floor.

The spider then run toward Katrina but Eliadna tried to protect her until the bug cover her with web and then a last blast of the mage put an end to his life, the wolfwoman was very tired to get out the web and just lay there completely tired at the side of her children.

Lurker
Reputation score

Katrina would smile and kneel next to Eliandra and Tabatha. "I-I almost lost control there... I'm sorry." She says looking down in shame.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Eliadna smile and tried to dont moan as she said Dont worry... at least you control yourself,.. who know what could had happen to us...now please free me to be able to rest. Katrina can note how Eliadna was very horny and can nearly resist her desire to jump over the cow, she just touch herself not able to hide her needs. They need a time to get competely restored as Tabatha and her mistress were uncouncious

Last edited:

Lurker
Reputation score

She nods and takes up watch over her family as they rest from their ordeal. "I love you all."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Katrina stay making the guard as the others rested, now without any noise she can heard some low moans far away of her, the cow girl taked her rod and then 2 hours passed. The first to get up was the wolfwoman who was pleasuring herself as the efect of the spiders get out of her and then after other moment Tabatha and her mistress wake up, she still heard the moans in the distan with her ears.

Lurker
Reputation score

"I'm gonna check something out. Be right back." She would follow the sounds of the moaning blushing slightly in arousal from it.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Katrina goes alone as all were wound by the last fight, there were everytime more webs until she saw a big cave filled with the silk, now more close she can note many moans coming from it, but there was not any spider.

Lurker
Reputation score

She would move further into the cave toward the moans a blush on her cheeks. Her curiosity and arousal piqued.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

She had to take out some webs as she get deeper, it was getting dark and suddenly she fall as the mountain continued into a big hole, she wake up and saw her naked body over a big web, her rod is close her and then below her she saw many women, her bodies were more than pregnants and they dont stop to moan, she then saw around 9 spiders bellow her raping the bodies of the girls, she cant saw right but their breasts were 5 times biggers that her own breasts and her chest was so full of eggs that Katrina nearly can see then inside the bodies of the fucked silly girls.

There were only little spiders with the size of a cat and one bigger with the size of a horse, there were around tweny or thirty girls of differents races, maybe half monsters like her, the big bug walk and the girls make moans trying to call the attention of the creature attention, then he choice one and rape her, the girl move her hips and drink the fluids of the creature, more eggs get indide her and just get happy as the big bug moved away leaving her babling and moaning.

Last edited:

Lurker
Reputation score

Katrina falls through the hole and screams before she loses consciousness. She would wake stuck to a web and seeing women all around her pregnant and begging to be fucked by the spiders. She would blush darkly and become slightly aroused by the sight even as she struggles to break free of the web.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Katrina take the chance to try to escape as he spiders are busy with their preys She then taked her staff and slowly try to get out ofth web. Then she weard many girls moan even louder as thhe eggs start to hatshing and hundreads of little spiders get out of her holes, it was a nasty scene but she saw the girl completely lost in her pleasure like if that was something that Katrina will love to experiment. She then saw a rute of escape if she climb some web covered stones and she try to dont call the attention even when her juices beging to drip from her honeyhole and breasts. Then she saw a spider appearing from where she must pass, she could try to kill him and run or hide herself in a web covered little cave.

Lurker
Reputation score

She blushes and watches as the woman appears to enjoy the hatching before whimpering and falling to her knees before the spider submitting to his whims.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The spider get surprised and then make a little noise before getting close the cow girl, his legs then grapple her and she get bitted as she is surrounded by many little baby spiders and others of the size of cats and big dogs. The feeling to be bitted was filled of more pleasure that pain and soon she get wraped and bited many times until she was completely loss in a world of pleasure, her body was filled by bites and itching everywhere, her arms were secured in her back and her legs too opened to be ready to be used, they lift her and put her with the others girls stucked in the web of the wall. Katrina saw how the belly ´s skin was transparent by the incredible quantity of eggs and their breasts were so big that certainly the girls were unable to move of their place even if they wanted, from their sore nipples a stream of silk milk dont stop to leak and the little spiders eat and use to make little nests close the girls. The cow left to saw then as she sense the members of the spiders, she make a giggled and make moos with her lewd face completely filled by the aphrodisiac and her desires, then they penetrate her brutally and in large quantities, luckily for her she was very wet to resist all that, her womb was filled by two dicks as other get inside her rear, she moaned until a meat rod muffed her and the rest spiders bite her in her breasts and everywhere, it was a painful experience but her pet trained had make her nearly a masochist, many minutes later the first eggs reach her womb and she was unable to reach her climax, like if the venom was different that the used against her family, she was in her verge all the time.

The time passed and she get completely filled of eggs as another creature put inside her throat his member to feed her with her cum, her sensible breasts were sore and itching by the bites of the bugs and she dont let to leak milk as she make lewd moos and mewls, the now empty girls had nearly restored of give birth as the spiders use them again in a perpetual circle that could continue forever. Katrina fate was of being a mindless breeder of the nasty creatures, as she could lost her mind if she dont come soon, the poor girl was just there waiting to be used more for all the time needed to orgasm and then could rest peacefully, unfortunately the venom dont allow no one and she just wait the time to give birth.

Roars and sound of a battle reach the weak ears of the cowgirl , she was so loosed that she don't pay attention to them and just noted how the creatures had stopped to use her, she groans and babbled incoherently, trying to call them to use her pregnant body and soon after many minutes the effect of the venom ceased and she just fall sleep with her need to come. Katrina then wake up in a different cave surrounded by all the others pregnant girls in the floor, her hands were tied as also her leg in a birth labor stance some bright eyes were looking to them and others were eating something alive that make potent squeak pain noises, the slut girl was just there filled with the desire to be used even when the fear start to fill her hazed mind.

Then the time to give nirt come and the eggs hatched in their way to get out her body, every time that one get our a big moan get out of her mouth and in the tenth egg she come in a massive orgasm that nearly make her faint, but something in the slime around the eggs was a weird property to dont make her fall sleep, a hundred of powerful multi orgasms wash her full body breaking more her little mind, even she was coming from the eggs that come out of her rear and she dont noted when the creatures eaten alive her babies. After two hours to be in labour the last one get out and she lay there with a fucked silly smiled look, her body still spasm and she cant make any sound at all, her juices of all her holes drop of her without stop and her full body was in a perpetual bliss waiting to be used more, soon she fall sleep and when she wake up making lewd moans was chained close her mistress and she try to reach her to make her drink her breasts until she return a little to be herself, both were chained in a wall, her limbs chained and spread in an "X" shape and she noted a dog rusty collar in her mistress filled by claw wounds and cum, certainly she was pregnant by the creature that use her.

Last edited:

Lurker
Reputation score

She whimpers as she wakes up and says "Mmmn mistress?" Looking around and gasping as she realizes they are chained to a wall like prisoners. "W-What happened?"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The human split some cum with blood before smiled to her pet Im glad that you return to yourself. We find you many days ago and Eliadna found her clan and ask for help to free you, they dont wanted at the start until they know about the quantity of females and spiders there, they were a little upsed by what happen to her, we will be judged by them tomorrow.Also you look very bad, your brests should need to be milked as they are very sored by all that milk

Katrina then noted a little pain in her breasts, as a cow she needed to be milked from time to time, she neved had that problem before as her mistress always do it, also her body was asking for being used after the hard time and now competely chained she remember her bodage classes.

Lurker
Reputation score

She smiles back and listens to her mistress. "I-I deserve it mistress. I was a bad girl to my friend. Whatever they want to do is just. B-But I just want you to know that I love you mistress no matter what happens to me." She says before whimpering from her need to be milked and the sorness of her body after it was used.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The mistress make a little giggle as she heard her pet We certainly will get our punishment my pet, but i will take it with a smile is i take it with the person who i more love.

The girl remain looking to Katrina who squim and moan all the time, her body was very hungry of pleasure and her breasts were really full making her nearly moos in pain, she then after a long time cant resist it more and make a continue feral moo sound one after other like asking to anyone to use her, the pain was getting bigger and she was in a complete frenzy by the night until someone opened the door, it was Tabatha followed by two big wolves. She then look her mistress cow and beging to milk her with her hands leaving drop her milk in the floor Sorry mistress but i can only do this for you she whisper to her before leaving the room, Katrina was a little sattled, but certainly was still in need to be milked more and in need that someone use her, she remain the night looking to her breasts still leaking and droping the precious milk in the floor, she just wished to get free and drink it

Lurker
Reputation score

She whimpers and moos pathetically in her need to be milked and used her moos becoming more desperate as time goes on. Finally when Tabatha enters and milks her a little she moos in slight contentment but still feels the need whimpering and mooing in her distress.