What's new

Katrina (avatar99)

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Katrina (avatar99)

She blushes and giggles as they all surround her before moaning and mooing as they pleasure her so expertly. She would choose the purple haired mother cow girl feeling like she needed some mothering herself.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Katrina`s mouth get closed to the breasts of the mother cow girl, she gigled and with her mother instincs put delicately the face of the tentagle cowgirl close her breasts filled of milk, she lift her body and now in place Katrina start to suck the big uddlers, the flavor was better that her own milk, she could feel the love in the fluid and breasts and she soon forget of all and just continued feding herself with the cursed milk, then her body beging to get hot her own breasts ask for more attention and soon the daughters of the purple haired girl free her from the predicament, it certainly was the paradise, she could had this everyday, the monsters and humanoids will love her, but this could had a price, at this moment she cant focused enought to think more and justcontinued being served by the group, the purple cowgirl make soft moos and caress Katrina back and ears, she then come once again by the way of how her everytime more sensitive nipples were used and then just feel her concious left her in the lovely hands of her substitute mother, now uncounciest she had not control of her body and many tentacles sproud of her back and sides, the cowgirls get surprised and even one try to escape but then Ariel come and shake her head to them Dont fear her cutie, she will just feed you with pleasure for a time The cowgirl return a little scared but couriouse to feel them inside of her. The tentacles surround her and fondle all the girls, as the tentacles were hungry, they then get inside of the dripping holes of the cow girls, the scary looks turned to lewd smiles with the time, some tentacles then suck their milk and even give the leftovers to them, the girls could taste their own liquidand then the time passed, many tentacles take the place of the tired ones and after some hours they left them uncounciest in the floor, but the girls had been sleep for a long time before the sex ended. The stuffed tentacles returned to their place incide of Katrina's body, she not saw it and just continued sleeping peacefully in the floor.

After a time she wake up once again in the bed with Ariel on her side. Good morning sleepy beauty, you should about doing that or you could end coming with just a pinch The words of her were affirmed with a quick pinch on Katrina`s niples she moaned lowdly and her breast eject a shoot of milk. I could leave you chosse that, but first you must save the world, then you will had all the eternity to feel a bigger pleasure

Lurker
Reputation score

"moo" she says with a lewd giggle cuddling with Ariel. "What do I have to do first Ariel?"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ariel get even close and caress Katrina's hair before said with a smile Well, my darling lewd cow, you must go out in a little quest and use your gold dagger to found the place of the next teasure, dont worry one of my servants will follow you. Anyway, we had all the time to reach our goal to save the world...hmm... do you know that you can cast magic with that dagger? the shadow girl press her body with Katrina's body, she then fondle the cow breasts and back, she then just rest in her side hearing the answer and horny sounds of her partner.

Lurker
Reputation score

She leans into the caresses lovingly and says "That sounds easy enough." Hearing the question she would moan as her breasts are fondled and nod. "Yes I knew the dagger was a magical focus."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The shadow girl then continued her petting, caressing the breasts and gettind down until Katrina's wet cunt, filling the room with soak noises. the island is filled with mindless creatures that will love to use your body for themselves, thats why you will not be alone. lets said it, you are more a lover than a fighter. Heh, you maybe just will drop your weapon again Ariel said this part with a giggle before continue. Just endure it, you can use my servant or your tentacles to sattle your need for fill this dirty hole She said as her moves get faster in Katrina hole This slutty pussy had been used much and still is so strech as a virgin pure pussy... That milk make mirscles, isnt cutie. Why dont you try to train to use your tentacles with me?

Last edited:

Lurker
Reputation score

She moans and moos as she is petted and played with getting quite aroused. A blush on her cheeks as she is accused of all those truthful things. "I-It's true, I'd rather be someones pet cow all day than fight." she says before trying to use her tentacles as asked.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The woman moan a little feeling the tentacles caressing her body. Nice, you had potential for this darling, dont be shy and play with my body as you want to be used...ahhnn" Ariel just continued stroking Katrina´s erogenous zones and continued talking between moans and mewls its a shame... that you are the only one that can use the dagger..mmhhnn, i want to feel this all the days.. but ohhh you must do it Katrina...ah... or we never could accomplish our goal to free this world of this war...Aaaahhhnn The shadow girl was unable to talk anymore be the way that Katrina was using her body, she then cast a spell and something was getting inside of Katrina´s womb, the cow girl could feel a cold feeling like some thing was filling her inside, but it was mixed with a incredible arousement, she start to mewl and moan, and then she noted that her body was close to an orgasm.

Lurker
Reputation score

She continues to play with the shadow girl moaning and mewling in pleasure as her erogenous zones are caressed. She gasps when she feels something enter her womb and whimpers in need when she is drawn close to orgasm.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ariel giggled even when she was also close the orgasm Ah...I will make you mine Haha ahhggnn Sudenly some little dark runes sprout from Katrina tentacles, and then some of them moved without her control, her back sproud more of them and they play with her body too. the tentacles used both girls with a really great need to fill both, with the slime and juices the bed was soon a mess and Ariel just giggled between moans.

The wet holes of both were used with 2 or 3 tentacles at the same time, her inner walls were in their max and they sense how the tentacles changed after a time, some protuberances grow from them and even little tentacles grow in the apendages caressing the insides of both and sucking their insides or licking them. The tentacles also make black sucktion cups and start to drink the milk of her mother as other pinch with some fluid both girls chests, it soon turn them on even more and even Ariel was now milked, the liquid inyected on them make them lactate without stop and Ariel´s breasts grow until nearly reach two sizes lower than Katrina´s breasts, then the two pair of breasts press each other and more tentacles caress and pinch then with more weird fluids. A group of tentacles get between the four breasts and reach the faces of both girls who lick and suck them between kiss each other.

More tentacles join and replace the tired ones that had cum out or inside of the girls, their hands ands legs stroke the tentacles or caress their partner body, with their skills fused both girls were unnable to control conpletely the tentacles without the help of the other and after a long time both fused their minds with the need of cum. The tentacles then stop to inyect them and just press more and more until all of them cum in unisonor, all her bodies had a completely full bath of cum and Ariel body was in her full capacity even splitting cum when her rear was filled more and then both just lie there uncounciest and when they wake up they still were gasping and licking each other in a mindless state until a long time passed.

Last edited:

Lurker
Reputation score

After the wonderful pleasure with her lover she comes to and mindlessly licks Ariel. She feels like a pet again and she loves it.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Both girl continued licking and kissing each other, in their mindless tired state, Ariel make little moans and just continued in that foreplay until both sleep in the filthy bed. The Shadow girl wake up and giggled touching her not so full belly and her new ample breasts, with a happy sight and horny tone said to her new pet lover " That was so great, now both will had something of the other, heh she giggled and and touch Katrina´s face. Now rest my love and then when you get ready i will show you your new servant, she is a little serios, but will love and protect you in your travel. It will be hard, but you must do it for the world and for both

Lurker
Reputation score

Katrina moos mindlessly and leans into the touch cuddling into her new owner and falling asleep a happy smile on her face.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Katrina could feel the warm body and hands of her new mistress touching her body and then she fall completely sleep in the arms of her lover. After some hours she wake up with a breakfast in a table close her, the atmosphere of the room was filled with the muffed moans of the girls chained in her room, maybe her future personal maids of they could just be the decoration of her room, some tentacles feed them and use their holes, their pregnant bellies were of a nine month or even more pregnant girl with two or three childs on them, their gaze was lost on nearly all and the rest just cry or smile with the tentacles using them all the time.

In the bedside table was a letter close the breakfast. Katrina also look that had a jar with milk with the tittle "Katrina´s milk" on it and certainly was used to create the hot cakes too. There was also some fruit and some plants used as cow food is she want to try it and a little bottle with the tittle "warm cum monster" on it. The letter said that she must go to the room were she saw her dagger.

Lurker
Reputation score

She would eat the cow food, the hot cakes, and drink the milk and cum a blush on her cheeks before heading to the room with her dagger.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The dry drenced cum girl walked toward the lewd place, it was always filled with seex noises and she was so usual to it that she was unnable to smell the smex everywhere, she then get close the door and knock some times until a woman opened the door, she was a dark Kitsune with purple eyes and a mature slutt body, at the start she saw her with courious cold eyes until Ariel talk with a cute lewd voice Good morning Katrina, its really a pleasure saw you still in that state, please site in the chair as i introduce you to yuor new partner in your journey. The kitsune give a little surprise little noise it was incredible that Kaatrina was her new master after a long time serving Lady Ariel as her right hand and now her position has been taken by a lewd cow girl who by miracle was the chossen of the sacret artifact. She just sigh and sit in her chair looking to the shadow girl and trying to calm herself.

After wait the action of Katrina she continued. Well lets end this quick, she is Yami, my loyal servant and she will be your bodyguard and servant Yami then make a quick gaze to Katrina but just bite her lips and turn to other side making a little sigh sound then she get up and make a bow to Katrina looking to the ground to dont saw her eyes Its a pleasure to serve you mistress Ariel, i will protect this girl with my live

Lurker
Reputation score

She smiles and hugs the kitsune girl "It's ok dear, I wont try to replace your true mistress. Once we are done with our quest you can return to serving the person you love." she says before sitting down as told.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Yami just blush a little and sit in her chair making a little grin hidden in a smile, she still dont thrust on Katrina but she saw that she was a good and inocent girl, maybe she could manipulate her easily in the future. Ariel then proceed after giggle a little Fine, its great that both had maked the peaces, its a dangerous quest and both need help each other then looking to Yami said with a evil smile I had maded a little spell in my dear Katrina, i will be able to protect her if something really bad happen to her. Maybe i will be so busy to act soon, but you know how dangerous can i be if they hurt my servants that are like my own family, right Yami? The kitsune sweat feeling the sight of her mistress and just nod ashamed by had thinking to use the cow. Indded, my mistress, i will defend her as my family too, to avoid that something disturb my mistress peace

Ariel smile happily and then said Please bring me any cute girl that you found in the road, we need some many more to create the ritual. And dont worry Katrina, they will be safe and will give you the thanks to make their lives better. Use your body to restrain them, in that way you dont need to return everytime you find one, dont worry Yami will teach you how do that. The little reunion end and Ariel guide them to the exit, it was a dark tunnel but at the other side Katrina could see the light of the Sun, Yami wait her orders and Katrina focus herself in the dagger until she make it work, the directtion was sourthwest and there were two paths one normal and other filled with plants.

Lurker
Reputation score

As they exit the tunnel she whispers "If any of your plans were fun I don't mind doing them." before taking the plant filled path. "Two path in a wood and I took the path less traveled." She'd recite as she does.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The dark kitsune just put her hands on her back trying to endure being following a inferior being that was very easygoing and hard to hate. She just strech her body and said trying to make this a little less frustating This place was explored until some feets away, this place is the home of some dangerous species, maybe you should follow me to dont fall in a bad place. Also can i call you for your name, its really hard to me to call mistress to someone who isnt my beloved mistress Ariel Her voice was calmed and easy to thrust, but her hidden reason was to be the guide and not the follower of a horny cow girl. Suddenly they heard some noices coming from the right side over some trees, the dark kitsune was very calmed waiting the answer of Katrina.