Screenshots:

Title:
私はアニマルハンター

Developed By:

Release Date:
March 30th, 2015

RJ Number:

Download Link:
Rize the animal catcher came to the village.
Her job was simple: round up, but don't kill, the animals in the area.

The method to capture them is where it gets interesting.

======================================

Presenting a zero-battle RPG!
Roam the village and woods, learn deatils from the locals, find items,
and discover the animals!

There are 10 animated H scenes and 3 CG types

Last edited by a moderator:

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Animal Hunter

Unlurking just to thank you.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uuugh, on one hand, the art looks REALLY nice. On the other hand, it is bestiality and RPG maker... I am conflicted.

rea_jak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Uuugh, on one hand, the art looks REALLY nice. On the other hand, it is bestiality and RPG maker... I am conflicted.
Those two things aren't a problem for me, but it seems its a linear adventure game like Taimashi Rio which practically requires a walkthrough. That i dont like...might as well rip the CG since you wont get any context anyway unless you can read japanese.

Sexual hunting/pokemon where you catch animals using sex is a great idea. Well i like it anyway. But this version of it is not much of a game really, its pretty much walking around picking up stuff and trying to figure out what item goes with which location and then a scene happens. Its like a point and click adventure except without the point and click part of it, and in the RPGmaker engine.

Basically if it didnt contain bestiality i wouldnt have looked at it for more than 2 seconds but even then, its still not worth the time. And theres only three bestiality scenes anyways: a two headed dog, a frog-like creature, and a serpent-dragon thing. Its not even a spoiler since the gallery doesnt even bother to hide the scenes which arent unlocked.

Last edited:

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Those two things aren't a problem for me, but it seems its a linear adventure game like Taimashi Rio which practically requires a walkthrough. That i dont like...might as well rip the CG since you wont get any context anyway unless you can read japanese.
I ignore RPGmaker games in Japanese at this point specifically due to these factors. I don't like the "Talk to everyone in town until something lets you progress" route, and I also don't enjoy not having any clue what's going on.

It's a shame, because I would play the game if it would be anything other than frustrating, but at this point I just wait until someone rips the CGs.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I ignore RPGmaker games in Japanese at this point specifically due to these factors. I don't like the "Talk to everyone in town until something lets you progress" route, and I also don't enjoy not having any clue what's going on.

It's a shame, because I would play the game if it would be anything other than frustrating, but at this point I just wait until someone rips the CGs.
I figured it was standard practice to use AGTH or similar on RPG Maker games?

Nete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Full save for ya guys, didn't take too long though the game was kinda boring.
the animations are kinda good though.
back to lurking i guess

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wonder why they classified this as an RPG game. I mean, sure, you're role playing as the femMC, but that's pretty much it. No stuff to fight, its just a fetch-quest to get the next scene, the next CG.

vads

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Full save for ya guys, didn't take too long though the game was kinda boring.
the animations are kinda good though.
back to lurking i guess
dont know why, but i cant download that file, it just opens clear white tab and that all...

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Any plans to translate this one? seems small

Also if you need full save, try to go to etig. save files

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Walkthrough
under 30min can clear it