What's new

SIM Loli [種付け一年後]聖マタニティ学園・催眠洗脳プロジェクト/ St.Maternity Academy's Hypnotic Brainwashing Project (RJ244939)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The synopsis is that you're the sole man hired into this otherwise all women academy.
And you've decided to brainwash ALL the women here, all 573 of them.
How? Shopping for brainwashing items.

Basically, the game say that you're slowly brainwashing them already, but with the tools you have initially, you won't make enough progress to brainwash all 573 by the 30 days time limit you have (you get 3 actions a day, making it 90 'actions' total before the time's up)
So you must buy more things to increase your progress.

When you're allow to take action, you basically can do one of the 3 things.

1. Patrol - this is basically gathering info from girls you run into, but it seems there's some scenes with it when you've progressed far enough.

2. Do hypnotic lesson - This seem to be the 'main' way of getting to that 573 goal, again there's scenes with it when you've made progress.

3. Personal lesson with one of your 9 'haters' - There's 9 (the twin is lumped into one group tho) girls who are wary of you, and your actions can increase wariness which if hit 99 will cause game over. So this personal lesson seem to be you trying to make them fell under brainwashing faster, at which point they're obviously no longer against you (all 9 are part of the 573 goal)

Something worth noting:

Certain items you buy show visible change to the girls, like buying choker will result in them wearing choker.

And some items are 'more effective' against certain targets,which does to who will have to be narrowed down...or you can just buy them all.

At certain windows you can click on the money icon to get access to the girls' current wariness value.

2nd option on the left (blue/orange in color) basically turn on/off whether any girls who're fully brainwashed will be shown as pregnant.

3rd option is to shop online

4th option show what items do you have

at the bottom of that close the info window (note that this can be a little buggy, I softlocked one of my demo playthrough by buying things while walking to some girls)

bottom left have some VN-ish buttoms, but the only ones you really need to care are the middle left (save) and middle one (load) really.

still messing around in the demo as is, but it's tyrano engine so if you want to cheat money it's N*2 (N = current money value)
(when I bought practically everything from the shop before the first action, I basically start with all the 9 targets already brainwashed, but at 0/573 progress...)

once you clear the game you'll also unlock the 'one year after' sort of extra scenario

There's 57 base CG
459 CGs once variations are included (about half being pregnant one)

Some fetish: Brainwashing, Hypnotism, pregnancy, Loli, 'NTR'. obviously the first 3 are the main theme.

Karagee

Reputation score
Hmm, The concept is good and the fetish is what I want to have in the game... But the art...
I need to wait before purchasing this plus since the game just recently out and the price is still expensive so I need something to make sure I won't regret buying this, anyone who had bought this can give me a review?

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm, The concept is good and the fetish is what I want to have in the game... But the art...
I need to wait before purchasing this plus since the game just recently out and the price is still expensive so I need something to make sure I won't regret buying this, anyone who had bought this can give me a review?
Well, you can try the demo, if you cheat the money on the morning and play around with buying various items before moving into the first select your action phase, you'll basically get a glimpse of what the game is about.

It's not deep or hard by any mean, I think the biggest selling point is the fact that certain items cause visible effects on the girls as mentioned.

Is it worth $30? Probably not, there's better games out there for that price.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can't seem to find a link anywhere for it.

Karagee

Reputation score
Well, you can try the demo, if you cheat the money on the morning and play around with buying various items before moving into the first select your action phase, you'll basically get a glimpse of what the game is about.

It's not deep or hard by any mean, I think the biggest selling point is the fact that certain items cause visible effects on the girls as mentioned.

Is it worth $30? Probably not, there's better games out there for that price.
desuyone, The demo is pretty good. But it looks like I need to wait for a discount before I could purchase this... plus maybe there'll be bugs and things too and the latest version is better, so I'll probably buy it later.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I recently found out about this game and it seems pretty interesting. Does anyone know if this game is like Hentai High School, where you slowly corrupt the school and then see the fruits of your labor in everyday events? That seems to be the impression I'm getting from the sample shots.

AMT

Reputation score
ut about this game and it seems pretty interesting. Does anyone know if this game is like Hentai High School, where you slowly corrupt the school and then see the fruits of your labor in everyday events? That seems to be the impression