What's new

RPG [ kegani laboratory ] [ 毛ガニ研究室 ] Shrine Maiden of The Divine Shine / 光輝の巫女 (RE204462) (RJ204462)

noX111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Mentioned in a previous post, I didn't notice a thread on this after searching, Nuke if old.

Similar to fire emblem, with a Netorare twist. Honestly, the art does look like dogshit, but it must have 400+ downloads for a reason, right?

After playing the demo, it's the same SRPG formula that many of you know. The girl you protect and love kisses people to heal them, and you can probably guess how that turns out.

It seems that if your preistess is so much as touched, she gets captured, which caused me to ragequit before beating the demo. However, from what I can tell, it's more fun then I thought.

Additional screens:

Now would probably also a good time to mention the same group behind this is working on a follow-up:

Last edited by a moderator:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: (RJ204462)光輝の巫女 Shrine Maiden of The Divine Shine

Tried the... two? maps the demo has.

Having the priestess die, and the game just ends. No capture that I noticed, its just a game over.

OP
noX111

noX111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tried the... two? maps the demo has.

Having the priestess die, and the game just ends. No capture that I noticed, its just a game over.
I speak with "captured" in the most forgiving of terms, because you see the enemy commander in the post-hit cutscene.

It really is just a game over.

vera12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i've actually seen worse art. side note, there are 0 links for this game. also according to the blog the second game will have full capture mechanics.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If you want to get all of the h-scenes just ignore everyone except the girl and the guy with the axe. Keep her moderately far behind him while the enemies aggro. Heal up after he clears a group and you should be fine.

If you want the true love end do the same thing but with yourself (sword guy).

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

any links by PM?:333 thanks

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Mega:

Torrent:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
guys anyone have full save?
Full save for SRPG game are.... about as rare as an honest politician. ... joke aside... Dunno if it's the engine or the dev but usually you have to unlock 100 % of the scene by fufilling the condition in gmae - which often mean 2-5 playthrough per game since there no unlock all option when finishing (even with the true ending when there one).
Add the fact that 98%+ of these game have no difficulty balance and even cheating the player stats can mean game over through some OS from enemies who got lucky with a crit attack....

Well, unless someone get a tool to flip the SRPG engine scene switch, you mainly have to make your own full save for theses game - a pity since some got quite decent art.