What's new

VN/TEXT RPG [色仕掛けまとめブログ/irojikake matome] サキュバスデュエル/Succubus Duel (RJ01149693)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Unity Yugi-oh-style card battle game. Most cards and duelists feature female-on-male combat and post-combat rape with no reversal.
The new game being developped by known for 2019 Succubus Senki.
2 - Copy.jpg

Background:
18y-o Yuto(renamable) sets out in hopes to save his sister from the succubi who adbducted her years ago. He'll soon join a great dueling tournament to help tip the odds in his favor. Unless he's raped silly in the process, or before he even gets there.
The world is similar to Succubus' Senki - A few cards are recurring characters - but most battles are waged through duels: Card Battles. Only Succubi and a select few humans are able to wield enough magic, so as to summon powerful, sometimes naughty monsters from a set of magic cards - a Deck - as a medium.
As using magic is closely linked to concentration and sexuality, Yuto will find out his (mostly female) opponents are not picky about the means to win; both him and his monsters(all males) will face sexual attacks more often than regular ones.

Controls:
All mouse-operated.
Holding right-click, CTRL or ALT speeds up the text, scenes and battles.
Struggle free from the occasional grapple with LClick and Rclick.
There's a short tutorial at the start; think Yugi-oh with a 3+3 zones field (instead of 10) and 1-phase-for-all turns.
Note: you can't run out of cards, you can't play a new spell/4-star monster if you have the 3 zones occupied.

Gameplay:
Story is very linear: win duels to keep going. However most honey trap events and defeats will inflict permanent debuffs (Weak to Slime, Weak to tits, etc.) which will make the game more challenging - arguably a good thing, since Yugi-oh veterans will trample everything down, including on Hard difficulty. Also note there are many variations in the scenes and dialogues, if you yielded to this duelist or that monster at any point.
As an example and warning, if you choose not to take the handicap in the 1st battle(Slime girl) you'll forfeit her extra lines and gimmicks forever - except save editing.
There aren't that many viable decks, but you can freely edit your deck from scratch, from a surprisingly high number of cards (as of the April demo: over 50 monsters and 110 spell/trap cards!). Your opponents, about a dozen so far, will use exclusive cards, most of their respective sexual attacks and temptation skills.

Content:
Succubi, Monster girls, Reverse Rape, Battle rape, No Reversal, Honey trap, Foreplay
Most scenes are static images + text, with a few others using simple animations.
Breast stuff is over half the content, while MC currently has no way to graduate from technical virginity (much less go on the offensive himself).

The 29/03 demo is prone to bugs and softlocks, so consider trying the 25/12/2021 version instead(H-content is the same, but new art and cards were stealthily added as proof of smooth progress). Or wait for the full game, I've heard they might be planning to release it this year.
I was waiting on the very decent, 99% translation using XUnity made by F95 guys, to create the thread. I'll share their result right here since I got the green light from them. As they say, anything popping up in _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt are overlooked lines that should be reported. If you have many of them, chances are you haven't edited/replaced the config file properly, as is explained below.
I know for a fact the translator follows this forum, and (fervently) complains he received close to no feedback, typo reports, etc. So go wild with critics/reports, and prove we're the better ladies/men of culture! :coffee:
Set up your Xunity autotranslator of choice:
- (+ its , not the IL2CPP one)
- or which is all-inclusive
Ensure they're working as intended by running the game, checking lines are replaced by MTL as intended.
Close the game and extract to the /text folder where the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file is located.
For reference, the XUnity ULMF thread.

Then apply the relevant config file in either BepInEx/config/ or /Autotranslator.
Would-be contributors should set ReloadTranslationsOnFileChange to True so they can edit with the game running(mandatory for context and readability).
I just had to share the glossary :unsure: that went with the translation:
Shisho: Master, in a master/disciple relationship.
Oppai: tit, boobs. Singular or plural, big or small, with or without nipple.
Paizuri: titjob. Usually with the man lying down on his back, his butt on her lap.
- Mnemo-aid: the first step to Oppairadise is Paizuri.
Pafu-pafu: seriously? Read Dragon Ball already... spoiler: light breasts smothering
chin-chin: wee-wee, pee-pee. Child's word for your heirloom sword(yes, cock). Older girls sometimes use it. The word, that is.
Henta~i, sukebe: species of perverts. No endangered species here.
Baka: idiot. Another commonplace species found in any decent human settlement.
-mazo/maso: The closest English word is 'sub'. The Sister defines it clearly: a man who likes being 'under a woman' (女に上に乗られて喜ぶ人のことをマゾって言うんですよ❤)
(o)niisan: older brother. What a JK (high school girl) would call a 20 year-old man.
(o)neesan: older woman in general. When she says 'Ara, ara' chances are she's trying to turn you on.

SFX, onomatopeias:
Hora: c'mon! Indicates impatience and dominance. Picture a girl pulling on her dog's leash.
nee: a mild 'hey!'. "Nee, you're ogling my BFF's butt, aren't you? Nee, would you like some fries with that?"
zuri/suri: SFX for something sliding. Like a finger on velvet.
mugyu-mugyu: SFX for 'squishy'. Like your finger sinking in a plushie.
gyu~: SFX for hugging/embracing, like you would a plushie or Dutch wife
muni/momi: another SFX for rub-rub. More or less, a compromise between the two above.
shiko/siko: fapfap, shlick-schlick. SFX, the act and/or the motion. Applies to selfies, HJs, and JOIs.
- Named after the sumo wrestlers' leg rise&drop. Please remember this. You'll thank me next NNN.
chu/chyu/nchu: SFX for kiss with the lips (ie not the French one). Blown kisses included.
rero/pero/ero: SFX for tongue-using (lollipops sucking and frogeaters' kiss go here).
kusukusu: a giggle. Often sounds slightly more demeaning than it would in English.
fufu, ufufu: another giggle. Pronounce it, it's exactly how it sounds.
Ei!: commonplace 'attack' onomatopeia
Side note: it seems we lack the UNITY prefix somehow?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
there where alot of update since original post here so ill sum it up the dev is drawing mosaic for the scenes here the end of the blog post with the help of google translate we will begin recruiting for test play. While we are testing the game, we are also proceeding with sales application procedures, so if there are no major bugs, I think we will be able to release it within January

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
The XUnity tool doesn't seem to work on the newer versions. At least, when I try Reipatcher, it just eats all the text in the game.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
debugging is done there pending for dlsite, "If the review goes smoothly, I think it will probably be released in about 2 to 4 days !" that was yesterday blog, so between tomorrow to Saturday if the review goes smoothly.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

It's time to duel.

noluck

Reputation score
Huh, is the game not finished or do you have to start on a second round for some reason or other?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

bomb2022

Reputation score
Huh, is the game not finished or do you have to start on a second round for some reason or other?
part 1 is complete...
there will be a part 2 and maybe part 3 too

but part 1 already has lots of content i made 2 diverent decks:
1. only equipment and healing/counterspells
2. only warrior monster cards

It's time to duel.
trust in the heart of the cards

Last edited: