What's new

ACT [ kemukegen ] [ けむけげん] A Magician's Adventure / 女賢者の大冒険 RE126815 RJ126815

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] Adventure of the Sage

It seems that there's a new version available that has a gallery for the animation.

hemizap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having trouble with this game and it doesn't seem like anyone's brought it up.

I can run the game fine but for some reason the main characters sprite is blurry. The enemies and npcs appear fine and detailed but my sage completely censored for some reason.

Attachments

SARD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having trouble with this game and it doesn't seem like anyone's brought it up.

I can run the game fine but for some reason the main characters sprite is blurry. The enemies and npcs appear fine and detailed but my sage completely censored for some reason.
ATI card? If so, you have to set the "3D Application Settings" in the Catalyst Control Center to high. Which specific ones I'm not sure since I have a preset that maxes out everything I hit when I encounter this blurryness (and there's a few H-games that do). Could be mipmap, could be anti-alias, could be anisotropic filtering level... I just don't know; you'll have to play around :D

EDIT: After tweaking around with other games, it definitly appears to be the mipmap setting, which needs to be on high.

Last edited:

hemizap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ATI card? If so, you have to set the "3D Application Settings" in the Catalyst Control Center to high. Which specific ones I'm not sure since I have a preset that maxes out everything I hit when I encounter this blurryness (and there's a few H-games that do). Could be mipmap, could be anti-alias, could be anisotropic filtering level... I just don't know; you'll have to play around :D
Holy hell, I luvs you man.

I only ever use this pc for media and h-games so I never bothered adjusting my vid card settings. Thanks for the tip!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

windows 7/8 does not have direct X 9, so if it says your missing a dx9, your missing it o_O

p.s. I use a nvidia card, and play at a very large resolution, which is apparently supported by many games, haven't had issues running games, except that the ones that don't resize... are so small ;/
Most games still come with the install for dx9. Also, the redistributable is under 100 MB off of window's site which is reliably not a virus, unlike pretty much any site that you might get a random .dll file off of.

As for the resolution 1500 x 1000 got the game to load for me. If any of you are still having that problem.

madlyblue

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Re-enter the place...move left then right again if using the above attached savefile
I did what u said, but it still doesnt work... is it because of the version difference? mine is 1.02

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I did what u said, but it still doesnt work... is it because of the version difference? mine is 1.02
Try using Cheat Engine latest vers... 1.03, I think?

Crysis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody have a link to the new version?

serkeru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

01470044 this is the address for the animation counter, freeze it when the animation start and will loop forever without the cum part, unless you unfreeze it...

if somehow doesnt work its easy to find look for a 4 byte value that increases during the animation (b4 the cum part) and decreases one time when the animation starts over then search for increase and repeat, hope it helps XD

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looks like to me, they just add the art/sprites and the very basic coding for a plat-former. Even I could code a better plat-former if I can have the source. Fast-paced, no invincibility when hit which is a no-no if its fast-paced, and enemies spawn endlessly.
Gameplay - 1/10 (They don't even try)

Art is pretty good, I have no issues with it only that its too fast. No sprite gallery though.
Art - 9/10

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'd think the art justifies the mechanics, its probably a first crack for the artist.
I wouldn't say no to something similar from them.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I was so annoyed at the game, that I was thinking of ripping the whole game data and making one myself with the sprite gallery and improved gameplay.
Haha~

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was so annoyed at the game, that I was thinking of ripping the whole game data and making one myself with the sprite gallery and improved gameplay.
Haha~
Safe feature, corruption and cloth damage mechanic and new animations please :) (joking, joking)

Sabotage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone kind enough to share the latest version? Please? :confused:

Dojo_dude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you upgrade? So far I found a dude who my character randomly gave a blow job to, don't know what buttons I pushed. :confused:

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do you upgrade? So far I found a dude who my character randomly gave a blow job to, don't know what buttons I pushed. :confused:
r mentioning the guy wearing green shirt?
if ur character lose green gauge(if i'm not wrong) it gave a blow job on that guy on green.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

a download link for the new version please :(

Crysis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i'm also looking for the new version

SayajinBeast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I gotta say, this is a pretty neat game. The only gripes I have with it is the lack of invincibility frames after getting hit, and the animations not looping after losing all your health.