What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ker] Harem

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Harem is an RPG maker game about a man with a quest.

The main character's homeland was cursed and all the women there lost their ability to have children, dooming their bloodline. The king gave permission for his people to go to foreign lands and kidnap their woman so they could become slaves and save their land.

The main character, on his journey to a land he would target, finds a ring that gives him a power that will be very useful in his journey.

This is a very good game, and even though it is still being developed, it has solid 3-5 hours of main story.

Download/Pictures/Gamelog:

Link to his blog:

Last edited by a moderator:

Klaptrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Harem [By ker]

Hmm, I could swear there was a thread about this game somewhere in the forums...

In any case, try the game. It's rather good for freeware and theres replay value by acting either as a depraved slaver taking women by force or a charming... charmer, wooing women with your wits and... charm. You even have access to different women depending on how you act.

Go try it.

OP
NaoSoul

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There was, but after some events the author of the thread (Who is the guy who made the game) deleted it. I asked him if I could put it here again and he said I could.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hmm, I could swear there was a thread about this game somewhere in the forums...
I played it before and was actually wondering if there were updates, but when I checked the forums here, ran into the same thing. Both at the time and now though, it seems it's still no further than when I last saw it. I thought it was fairly interesting, and wouldn't mind seeing how it continues.

OP
NaoSoul

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The project is still active. You can keep up with it through the blog. I'll also update this thread whenever the new version is released.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The project is still active. You can keep up with it through the blog. I'll also update this thread whenever the new version is released.
uhm, can you post a link to the blog pls? i can't find it T.T

Xerther

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice game though i would like to be able to level by killing mobbs also :p otherwise nice story and such ^^

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A very good game. But I have something to ask you though. Is the event on the table on the right side of the bed in Ancient Dwelling (First Base) a bug or feature? When I triggered it (by pressing enter, it's action triggered) it doesn't say anything but has a choice yes or no. If no, nothing happens. But if yes, It gave me choice to select on of all the girls. If I choose one, Ralph will be replaced by that girl in the party and also, I will get all the girls instantly (Even Alena, whom I never get but she's not on my party but she's on the Fortress) and plus the events of Samantha and Sarah on the dungeon is also active after that. I played version 0.42 btw.

Attachments

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

well that's good they are still working at it.

OP
NaoSoul

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rain, I am not sure about that. Try sending a pm to ker (The creator of the game) He has an account here in this forum.

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Rain, I am not sure about that. Try sending a pm to ker (The creator of the game) He has an account here in this forum.
Done. It IS a bug. btw, I drew a pic of Terra. XD

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how do you lv up?

where do you get climbing equipment

what I'm I supposed to at neomis villiage?

Last edited:

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

how do you lv up?

where do you get climbing equipment

what I'm I supposed to at neomis villiage?
It's event based. Capture a new slave or progress the plot and you'll tend to level up.

You don't

Noemi doesn't have a village

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Filefactory is being pretty stingy with download slots, though.

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's event based. Capture a new slave or progress the plot and you'll tend to level up.

You don't

Noemi doesn't have a village

will save data work with older versions of the game?

can you reupload this to mediafire...it says on filefactory free download slots are in use.

soulles

Reputation score

yeah, I tried downloading the stuff you put up a few times on filefactory to see if maybe I can get the files from there..

but every time it says there are not enough slots to download...

if you could add a mediafire link it would be greatly appreciated Ker... ^^

Wondering what you added to the new version.... looking forward to playing it...
(although am totally lost in how the game went again, in the previous version I got stuck... due to making some wrong choices I think....) :eek:

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

link removed.

Last edited:

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'd prefer that you use the file factory as I do make a bit of income from it. But, it sounds like filefactory is taking a bit too much advantage of the demand and I want people to be able to play the game. I have uploaded it to mediafire myself and will send the link through PM to anyone that needs it. I would ask that you remove your link in the thread though, as you were asked to do so at Hongfire.

Three things I will ask though
1. Try the filefactory first. Only PM for a link if it won't work for you.
2. Don't share the link. I want the path of least resistance to be through filefactory.
3. When the initial rush dies out, download the CG packs. They offer the best commission

I'm going to try to work out some kind of a donation system or a blog host that pays per hit (the blog actually gets several hundred hits a day during downtime, and has recieved nearly a thousand today.) I'd like to be able to make a bit of money doing this, but not at the cost of people actually being able to get the game.