Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Partial is up in the drive.
Let me know if something I missed or needs to be translated.
Requires latest version since newer version added new costume options.

There will likely be a update to this partial, but it should be beatable from start to finish.
Edit : Seems missed a few images. This will be fixed, but it is nothing major. Game is still playable.
Edit2:Images fixed

Last edited:

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Getting this error after applying the patch into the data folder. I think a scripting error happened? The file was attempting to load something that isn't there.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Getting this error after applying the patch into the data folder. I think a scripting error happened? The file was attempting to load something that isn't there.
Did you unpack the rgss3a?

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yes, I did.

The game works normally when I have the Data and Graphics folder present and .rgss3a file not there. The error only happened after I patch the Data folder.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score
Confirming the issue on my side.

All your other translations have been working fine (which I thank you for by the way).

EDiT : applying translation to game version v2018-10-04, perhaps does it matter ?

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Later version added new stuff. And thats what i used when i made the partial. Hence why i wrote that you need latest version of the game. If you jump on my discord can grab it there. Ill link it later here when i can on first post.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There. Added a pre-patched file.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score
Works beautifully from what I could see.

Thank you again, Yugifan, have a nice day.

tenor[1].gif

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thank you kindly.

EDIT: I took a comparison with the prepatched game and the one I have and there seems to be missing costumes in the change room for the prepatched game. Also, there is a statue that is present on Claudia's left that isn't found in your prepatched game. Both image are from starting a new game. The version karmapowered and I have can be found in the cat site with the si at the end.

Attachments

Last edited:

caeli

Reputation score
Seeing the same stuff as the other two. Even by supplying the title_G file, it'll next error on not finding some Sound Effect. Tried seeing if I could narrow down the problem, by not copying over Common Events, Map and MapInfo files but even copying over single files is still causing errors, or something unintended to happen.
Getting the same results from the pre-patched version that's been supplied as well if I copy over Data Files, but on it's own pre-patch is working fine, so I'll be content.

Thanks.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Was given version 1.0.6 said to be latest version. So, not sure what went wrong here.
Once i get some time ill see about trying to fix it. Unless someone else is able to do it.

Donky

Reputation score
I found the last version (2018 10 05), applied your patch but i have same error than Schaloper.

Mikufan39

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Probably the Developer " " fixed and removed some unnecessary things in the latest version (2018-10-05)
The Partial was made by earlier version :unsure:

Anyway I Downloaded the Patched game of Yugifan3, Thanks bro! :giggle:

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score
I believe I have updated the partial to work with version 1.0.6.

About the partial on the drive, I think it goes with a different game, as there are over 600 files in the partial's Data folder compared to less than 300 when extracting from the .rgss3a file.

NEW:
I think my edits are done.
Also, I have included just the partial update, without my edits.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.