What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ KICHUREA] Lessica-chan's Gangbang Adventure Diary 女子高生レシカちゃんの輪姦されまくり冒険記

tanx_killa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ121380 女子高生レシカちゃんの輪姦されまくり冒険記

i mean i'm getting an entirely different game, requires an install, its in color, and the first few minutes did have laungerie on display in a window. tried the demo of the dlsite and they are clearly different games.

long191919

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not one of those, but still from the same author:
bitshare.com/files/jypt9ebw/120817-1G-100719.rar.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ100719.html
Thank you!
Look like the most of games are about corruption of girl main characters! :D

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone figured out the end game to this game? or something? I have no idea what to do. I've reached sex level 36 and swordmaster level 30. I can crush the lv 10 dungeon repeatedly, but... I can't figure out what else to do? No end game that I can find.

The less obvious sex scenes in this game is.

The house next to the school, there's this kid in bed, you can't have sex with him, to trigger the sex, you need to go into the school have sex with the kids in the classroom (there's two of them). Go back to his house, look at his bookshelf, and talk to the kid in bed, it should trigger.

There's a subway in the left middle of the map, go there, and you should be able to visit the lair of orcs and tentacles. The tentacle lair is obvious, lose to tentacle, that's it. The orc is a bit different, lose to the orc, you get brought into the orc lair. Go to the far right room, look at the bottom, there should be an orc in the room all by himself. Talk to him, he rapes you. Go back to the room you started in, go to the bed you spawned right next to, it should ask if you want to sleep. Go sleep, go BACK to the room on the far right, talk to the orc on the TOP which is alone with no girls, he'll milk your tits, and that's the end of the orc arc. To leave the orc lair, go to the bottom left of the map.

The rest of the sex scenes are pretty obvious and simple to get. Yea...

So... I haven't met any bosses, and there's no end game. If there is an end game, I can't find it. Help please?

Deathblade88

Demon Girl
Reputation score
女子高生レシカちゃんの輪姦されまくり冒険記

Full gallery available here

Last edited: