What's new

[WIP - Partial] [Kichurea] Villnammellet (ヴィルネーメレト) English MTL+Partial Edit+Mod (Ongoing)

kidkiddo1

Reputation score
Do Not Post Underage Content
[Kichurea] Villnammellet (ヴィルネーメレト)

Dlsite code : RJ289056 , RE289056
Game Version : 1.07x425
Current Translation Version : 0.5

This is my first MTL and partial edit, so expect terrible grammar and inaccurate translation. Bonus because I don't know much of Japanese. So far my target is to translate non-story element first, then if I feel like it will touch the story.... however barebone it is. Yeah, the game dont have much story but more keen to collect your waifu and train them for battle. Rape every NPC you can see and impregnate them if you want etc.
I take liberty to add or alter some minor changes to the code to make the text more readable, as well as minor gameplay changes.

General Game Info :
1. Very important stat in the game is memories points, or progress points. Can be accumulated by battling monster, discovering area, battling boss, mining. doing event quest etc.
You gain benefit such as bonus EXP at lower level area, while doing sex etc, and unlock feature like invention, ability to fight map boss, and even summoning certain monster.

2. You can acquire new party member by doing Summoning Ritual, accessible from certain magic circle at base or home. BP is required to summon monster as party member, and can be farmed just like memories points do. Some monsters also require you to capture them available at certain map event quest, with Summoning Stone, Sealing Magelith , Heavenly Magelith or more item as pre-requisite.

3. Fighting same monster a lot of time until certain point will force confirmed drop rate of certain items, acquired more EXP and BP too.

4. You can level up your party member by battling, or even have sex at bed which reset the character level to 1 but give bonus stat for each level drain. The 'mood' stat at girls character sheet refer to pregnancy tendency. You can impregnate girls with enough "mood" after sex. Don't need to be in single sex scene but can accumulate through multiple sex. Mood can be gain by battling monsters. Only 2 characters AFAIK will yield infant otherwise it is just a front for stronger bonus stat than just having level drain alone.

5. Raping NPC also can give bonus EXP, also can level drain to lvl 1 to get bonus stat. Apparently you can marry them but I still dont know how that work.

6. After certain very high treshold of memories points, you can do research. It keep track of your impregnation count of certain Grade. If you have over 120 total impregnation, you can gain Research Data of the same Grade as whom you impregnate. The materials able to create Research equipment.They are powerful and even can grant multiple skills.

7. Most importantly.... explore! This game encourage exploration and make sure it is worth it. It may be tough 1st time but make sure to use Woodforge at home to get early gear, and do delivery quests to get early items/gear.

Translation Changelog:
v0.1
Partially transferred translation effort from older version to here.
For now, only json of Armor,Item,Enemies,Class,State,MapInfos are complete.
Common Event has too much to handle, ony partially transfered.

v0.1.5
-Just more and more partial translation of CommonEvent, Map100, and pre-battle event
-fix event that call SynthesisSetting to match SG and subcategory of Items.json, Armor.json

v0.2
-Fully manually translated Weapon.json. As such, Armor,Item,Enemies,Class,State,MapInfos has been fully(I hope) translated.
-Translate common event in Map, such as Guild Quest,Capture Quest.
-Fully translate name of the Map where applicable.
-Fix some minor error during previous translation.
-Note : Achievement list in Memories Book is not fully translated, not until I fully finished Common Event.json with Translator+++
-Sex Slave option when interacting with bed give error if you dont own any sex slave yet. I know how to fix but still require
Common Event.json fully translated with Translator+++ first.Don't worry it is just text based H scene so you dont miss much.

v0.2.5
Substantial update on CommonEvents.json
Fix some error, typo and revise.

v0.4
-Almost half of Map.json already translated.
-Fix m.split error that might happen when opening Ice Nucleus and Ultimate Shop menu at shop.
-Fix some spelling,typo and revise some line, renaming some Armor and Weapon.
1.Golden > Schatzian (German)
2.Zoebible of Truth Verse > Tome of Zoelithean Voice
3.Sandbender Ornamental Fabric > Sandbender Caftan
4.and some more......
-Added new image icon of water splash for..... fun.

v0.5
-Fix Flame of Cinder have Defense Null removal, in contrast to its japanese description. Should be state infliction instead.
-Skill Oasis Fruit missing MP recovery, Defense and MDef down.
-Should covered all texts that is non-H scene, present in gameplay only, in all Map.json. Translation progress so far
should cover enough from start to finish.
-Fix some error, bug and revisal of some translation.
- Honey > Honezz (Bachimitsu is mixing of word Hachimitsu (honey) and Bachi (crackle sound from electric)
- Fix Megumi Cave dialogue running fontsize 0 lol
-Fix the new water splash icon not showing

Link to Mega folder :

Currently latest version is 0.5

How to install :
Make sure it is version 1.07x425, then just extract the files to the game folder and replacing everything.

Last edited:
OP
kidkiddo1

kidkiddo1

Reputation score
v0.4
Wow I have done quite a hefty work. Took quite a long time to do.
Fully translated and add detail of equipment in Armor.json.
I also do makeover of Skill.json to have more technical description. The damage skills will have the attribute, the type of hit and the stat effected it whenever available.

1613848047006.png

For example above is description for Black Flash skill, (All) mean hit all enemies. It has Thunder attribute, a Magic skill and Magic Attack stat effect the damage.
For attribute we have roughly 29 type. Unique attribute like
N.Attack = Normal Attack, should apply element or ailment of equipped weapon.
CTRL = Control, associated with Puppeteer monster or manipulation skills.
Doll = Those controlled by certain CTRL skills or manipulation skills will have their Normal Attack become "Doll" type.Most of them cannot be given command and AI controlled.
Belial= Unique to Exzack summoned by Summon Armageddon skill.Extremely powerful.

There is 3 skills type.
PHYS = Physical attack effected by character hitrate, enemy evasion, can be countered.
MAGIC = Magical attack effected by enemy magic evasion, can be reflected.
HIT = Accuracy based on given hitrate regardless of enemy evasion and cannot be countered or reflected.If it is 100% then it always hit.Most powerful skills type.

Words enclosed with < and > is the stat effecting the damage, otherwise it is described like usual.

21Eaglez

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Hey is this just a mod or the game itself but translated? If it's just a mod do you know anywhere i can download the game? thank you in advance 😁

hellwaiken

Lurker
Reputation score
is this only interface TL? if not can release interface and menu only ver? coz i rly dont like mtl dialogs and preffer translate them myself.
btw u can use deepl for translation it's way better than google in many aspects

Ritterkreuz

Reputation score
thanks for the work my man, it would be even better if you have an UI only patch

OP
kidkiddo1

kidkiddo1

Reputation score
So new version 1.07x425 is here.
I have to redo the translation again, or rather I can use my original translation but need to be inserted bit by bit. For now it is a bit of a mess with partial and untranslated part, mostly because I dont want to MTL everything without care.
For now, 1.07x425 will have version 0.1.5 of translation that largely to do with UI, Menu and gameplay related texts.

OP
kidkiddo1

kidkiddo1

Reputation score
Translation Progress v0.5
Jumping straight from 0.2 to 0.5, the translation progress should cover enough from start to finish in gameplay term. Most of unfinished texts are H scene from CommonEvent.json and ranch.
You can start the game using this update and it should be fine.

Achelexus

Reputation score
Really appreciate your efforts! Are you still working on it?

Ghostsoldier34

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
So is this game abandoned and how to increase mood